Rayonier Advanced Materials

Rayonier Advanced Materials Employee Reviews

Its a good job it can be relaxed but also can be very fast paced. If you need help everyone is always ready to help. If you’re respectful everyone is respectful back. Its great work and good people
Having education and lots of experience and training in the field moved 14 hours from down south For FT work only to find out once up I’m a spare list
Pros
3 months straight training in mill to no hours!
Cons
Union supports management decisions even tho management isn’t part of union
HR did not support our payroll team. I lost 3 employees in 3 months and I took over their work, they took too long to hire replacement... I had to take care of finding 2 employee myself, and HR refused to get a third one.
Was hired on a 1 year contract. Told multiple times they would hire me on full time. But when the time came, Manager went away and I was left to work all thru Christmas alone. My last day, no other employee or manager were present. So, I just left.
very family orientated and overall enjoyable. Management is great to work with and respect my opinion. Feel valued here. I enjoy labour relations and working with union can be challenging yet rewarding.