RAY-MONT LOGISTICS Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
horrible
Millwright Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC11 February 2019
one of the worst places to work as i recall. Unfortunately not a very safe environment and would not work there again. lack of structure from the top down. Some one had lost an arm due to lack of education and respect of machinery and push for production.
Pros
Cons
a very long list
Very unprofessional people run this place
Class 1 Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC7 December 2018
I worked for this terrible company for about a year as a port class 1 driver. Very unsafe and unprofessional people run this terrible place. Didn't like working there at all,I don't recomend Ray-Mont logisics to anyone.Please stay away from this dump and don't even waist your time applying for a job there!!!
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Every possible reason is the con
Management is a huge lack
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 December 2017
While I worked there, management was completely missing. They had fired the office manager and never replaced. When they finally replaced he was stationed in Windsor and would call in from time to time. Eventually they said they would advance my position, so they scheduled a meeting with me to discuss. After I arrived at this meeting, I was let go because "I was too creative for an office position and would be very unhappy if I stayed"
Les gens sont gentils
Opérateur de machinerie lourde (Former Employee) –  Verdun, QC10 September 2014
Une bonne entreprise. Les assurances était bonne. Il avait une belle esprit d'équipe.
Raymont Summary
Independent Contractor - Bag to Bag (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC13 April 2013
I worked here for a few months doing general labor. This required me to drive a bobcat for the most part and one other big machine used to tip giant containers. After doing this for a few months the following year I returned to ask for a job and was hired pulling and stacking 100lb bags of grain. This required me to pull or stack several thousands in a day. This job was extremely difficult and physically demanding. I also learned how to drive and operate a large conveyor belt. This job was demanded a lot of strength and hard work.
Pros
kept me in shape. i really enjoyed working hard and being challenged.
Cons
very hard on my body. a lot of pain and injuries from pushing myself too hard.