Rassaun Services Inc.

Rassaun Services Inc. Employee Reviews

You go to work to do a job stay safe and make sure everyone around you works safe. its a great experience to get more skills in other trades and to learn more skills to take other places.
25 February 2020
Thank you for the review. We appreciate hearing that you enjoy the opportunities given to you at Rassaun Services!
Very good place to work. Great money long hours and travelling. Very accommodating for personal abstences.
Left to get business degree. I was a millwright and welder at that time.
25 February 2020
Thank you for the review and comments. We appreciate that you enjoyed your time at Rassaun. We wish you the best with your schooling and change of career.
I worked with this company and was even told to move up to the area and purchase a home. a week later i was let go because i did not fit into their core group. Not a great company to work for.
Pros
great money
Cons
terrible administration and full of lies.
14 February 2019
Rassaun Services' takes pride in the services and workmanship the company offers. There is a set of standards that the company sets and requires all new hires and current employees to meet. With this being said, expectations of a worker are always communicated clearly and frequently and the company gives employees the opportunity to improve on their short falls before making any employment decisions.
Constant travel to job sites, which is expected. Most of guys were good guys. Hours were great, lots of OT. Typical day included pipe installation and/or troubleshooting equipment.
14 February 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide a company review and overview of what its like working at Rassaun. The company makes the effort during the hiring process to ensure that candidates will meet specific criteria and fit with the company culture to make for an enjoyable work place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rassaun Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5