Rapport Credit Union
View all Rapport Credit Union reviews

Rapport Credit Union

Rapport Credit Union Employee Review

Progressive Environment

It is great place to start your career in banking industry. Supervisors and Managers are always very supportive and guide you in right directions. Work hours are pretty good with lots of health benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Awesome work life balance

Great work life balance with only having to work Monday-Friday, 8ish-4ish. This schedule is unheard of in this financial services industry and a great plus to working for Rapport. Extensive benefits package at no cost to the employees which covers health, dental, and paramedical. Rapport is willing to aid in your professional development if you are interested in growing in your career. Lots of opportunity to provide feedback to management via frequent department, communication, and corporate culture surveys. Being a small institution with less than 100 employees, sometimes cross training and covering other desks is requested.

Official response from Rapport Credit Union

6 February 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to submitting your review. At Rapport we continue to work on becoming an employer of choice; making sure our employees have a good work-life balance and have the coverage's they need is part of that commitment. Asking for feedback and providing employees with personal development opportunities is how we will move forward together. We know that when we have engaged employees, the company, our members, and all employees thrive. Thank you for your feedback!
Same role

Great Place to work

Great Co-workers and mostly a fun environment. Friendly and easy going environment to build relationships with members

Toxic workplace

Very negative work environment. Little to no training. Also this company is worth looking into before you work for them. Review their history. They are not somewhere I would recommend anyone ever to work. Do not expect your co workers to be helpful or caring in anyway. You are on your own to learn every aspect of this role including the internal software programs.

Pros

N.a

Cons

Toxic atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapport Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement