Rapport Credit Union
View all Rapport Credit Union reviews

Rapport Credit Union

Rapport Credit Union Employee Review

Great Place to Learn and Grow

Rapport Credit union is a great place to work, learn, and grow in the Financial Services Industry. You get to work with some very knowledgeable and experienced people in the industry and the credit union culture who care and want to help employees. There is a good team work environment in branch and across different departments. Great work life balance. Good benefits with health, dental, vision, and company pension. Rapport provides plenty of training, and have frequent meetings to introduce campaigns or products with the ability to provide feedback and ask questions. Managers, provide support, mentorship, and make themselves accessible, in helping meet goals and targets. Having worked at Rapport Credit Union for 5+ years, I have seen firsthand Rapport encourage, support, and deliver in providing professional growth within the company. Rapport continues to constantly improve in technology, policy and procedures, communication and transparency with employees.

Pros

Working Hours. Benefits. Work environment. Training and professional development.

Cons

Technology, a lot of manual work but improving. Few Locations. No bonus or Commission pay.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Rapport Credit Union

6 April 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on working at Rapport. At Rapport we continue to work towards our goal of becoming an employer of choice. Our company values include collaboration and respect and when we support each other we make our work life better and are much more able to meet our members’ needs. And part of that is maintaining a healthy work-life balance and taking advantage of our other wellness benefits. Thanks again for the complements. We’ll keep working hard to make Rapport even a greater place to work.

Same role

Toxic workplace

Very negative work environment. Little to no training. Also this company is worth looking into before you work for them. Review their history. They are not somewhere I would recommend anyone ever to work. Do not expect your co workers to be helpful or caring in anyway. You are on your own to learn every aspect of this role including the internal software programs.

Pros

N.a

Cons

Toxic atmosphere
Same role

awesome place

great place, great staff ample amount of support ... amazing company to work for . great co workers excellent team spirit . Progress level are high . good job
Same location

Company needs restructure

Executive Management team/CEO need to take a good look at the direction the Credit Union is moving. Listen to your employees, encourage collaboration without retaliation. Work on your Culture, and most of all be kind to all of your employees.

Pros

Work hours if not management

Cons

Poor Culture

Official response from Rapport Credit Union

21 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry that we are not meeting your expectations as an employer. Management is currently reviewing the results from our recent employee survey to focus our attention on where we need to make improvements. As we move forward, we are confident that if we all work together, and focus on our values and our work as financial advocates, we will improve our culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapport Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement