Rapport credit Union

• Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Awesome work life balance

Great work life balance with only having to work Monday-Friday, 8ish-4ish. This schedule is unheard of in this financial services industry and a great plus to working for Rapport. Extensive benefits package at no cost to the employees which covers health, dental, and paramedical. Rapport is willing to aid in your professional development if you are interested in growing in your career. Lots of opportunity to provide feedback to management via frequent department, communication, and corporate culture surveys. Being a small institution with less than 100 employees, sometimes cross training and covering other desks is requested.

Official response from Rapport credit Union

6 February 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to submitting your review. At Rapport we continue to work on becoming an employer of choice; making sure our employees have a good work-life balance and have the coverage's they need is part of that commitment. Asking for feedback and providing employees with personal development opportunities is how we will move forward together. We know that when we have engaged employees, the company, our members, and all employees thrive. Thank you for your feedback!

Great Place to Learn and Grow

Rapport Credit union is a great place to work, learn, and grow in the Financial Services Industry. You get to work with some very knowledgeable and experienced people in the industry and the credit union culture who care and want to help employees. There is a good team work environment in branch and across different departments. Great work life balance. Good benefits with health, dental, vision, and company pension. Rapport provides plenty of training, and have frequent meetings to introduce campaigns or products with the ability to provide feedback and ask questions. Managers, provide support, mentorship, and make themselves accessible, in helping meet goals and targets. Having worked at Rapport Credit Union for 5+ years, I have seen firsthand Rapport encourage, support, and deliver in providing professional growth within the company. Rapport continues to constantly improve in technology, policy and procedures, communication and transparency with employees.

Pros

Working Hours. Benefits. Work environment. Training and professional development.

Cons

Technology, a lot of manual work but improving. Few Locations. No bonus or Commission pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapport credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4