Rapport credit Union

Rapport credit Union Management reviews

Canada6 reviews

Clear

Awesome work life balance

Great work life balance with only having to work Monday-Friday, 8ish-4ish. This schedule is unheard of in this financial services industry and a great plus to working for Rapport. Extensive benefits package at no cost to the employees which covers health, dental, and paramedical. Rapport is willing to aid in your professional development if you are interested in growing in your career. Lots of opportunity to provide feedback to management via frequent department, communication, and corporate culture surveys. Being a small institution with less than 100 employees, sometimes cross training and covering other desks is requested.

Official response from Rapport credit Union

6 February 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to submitting your review. At Rapport we continue to work on becoming an employer of choice; making sure our employees have a good work-life balance and have the coverage's they need is part of that commitment. Asking for feedback and providing employees with personal development opportunities is how we will move forward together. We know that when we have engaged employees, the company, our members, and all employees thrive. Thank you for your feedback!

Company needs restructure

Executive Management team/CEO need to take a good look at the direction the Credit Union is moving. Listen to your employees, encourage collaboration without retaliation. Work on your Culture, and most of all be kind to all of your employees.

Pros

Work hours if not management

Cons

Poor Culture

Official response from Rapport credit Union

21 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry that we are not meeting your expectations as an employer. Management is currently reviewing the results from our recent employee survey to focus our attention on where we need to make improvements. As we move forward, we are confident that if we all work together, and focus on our values and our work as financial advocates, we will improve our culture.

Good opportunities for advancement

Very supportive management, was able to learn a fair bit in the time I was there. Central location in downtown Toronto (head office) made commuting easy as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapport credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4