Rapport Credit Union

Canada7 reviews

Clear
3.7Job security & advancement

Progressive Environment

It is great place to start your career in banking industry. Supervisors and Managers are always very supportive and guide you in right directions. Work hours are pretty good with lots of health benefits.

Awesome work life balance

Great work life balance with only having to work Monday-Friday, 8ish-4ish. This schedule is unheard of in this financial services industry and a great plus to working for Rapport. Extensive benefits package at no cost to the employees which covers health, dental, and paramedical. Rapport is willing to aid in your professional development if you are interested in growing in your career. Lots of opportunity to provide feedback to management via frequent department, communication, and corporate culture surveys. Being a small institution with less than 100 employees, sometimes cross training and covering other desks is requested.

Official response from Rapport Credit Union

6 February 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to submitting your review. At Rapport we continue to work on becoming an employer of choice; making sure our employees have a good work-life balance and have the coverage's they need is part of that commitment. Asking for feedback and providing employees with personal development opportunities is how we will move forward together. We know that when we have engaged employees, the company, our members, and all employees thrive. Thank you for your feedback!

Insights into Rapport Credit Union

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapport Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement