Rapport credit Union

Account Manager2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

Insights into Rapport credit Union

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Great Place to Learn and Grow

Rapport Credit union is a great place to work, learn, and grow in the Financial Services Industry. You get to work with some very knowledgeable and experienced people in the industry and the credit union culture who care and want to help employees. There is a good team work environment in branch and across different departments. Great work life balance. Good benefits with health, dental, vision, and company pension. Rapport provides plenty of training, and have frequent meetings to introduce campaigns or products with the ability to provide feedback and ask questions. Managers, provide support, mentorship, and make themselves accessible, in helping meet goals and targets. Having worked at Rapport Credit Union for 5+ years, I have seen firsthand Rapport encourage, support, and deliver in providing professional growth within the company. Rapport continues to constantly improve in technology, policy and procedures, communication and transparency with employees.

Pros

Working Hours. Benefits. Work environment. Training and professional development.

Cons

Technology, a lot of manual work but improving. Few Locations. No bonus or Commission pay.

Official response from Rapport credit Union

6 April 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on working at Rapport. At Rapport we continue to work towards our goal of becoming an employer of choice. Our company values include collaboration and respect and when we support each other we make our work life better and are much more able to meet our members’ needs. And part of that is maintaining a healthy work-life balance and taking advantage of our other wellness benefits. Thanks again for the complements. We’ll keep working hard to make Rapport even a greater place to work.

awesome place

great place, great staff ample amount of support ... amazing company to work for . great co workers excellent team spirit . Progress level are high . good job

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rapport credit Union?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapport credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement