RAPID CITY TRANSPORTATION Employee Reviews

We are like family
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON18 February 2019
We have a nice work environment at Rapid City. Everyone is friendly and helps each other in stressful times. We are all like family here who always there for everyone.
Feels good
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON15 February 2019
Being part of this company gives me more opportunity to help others and it really feels good. I am very happy to be the part of this organization where we help who needs.
I think it is a virtue for me
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON13 February 2019
The employees are well compensated and treated well, that’s why I make sure to also do my work at Rapid City Transportation very well. It is a good feeling to give a hand to who needs it. I think it is a virtue for me to help who needs it.
Disgusting place to work
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON12 February 2019
Rapid city are absolutely disgusting, they treat new staff like dirt trained for dispatcher for just one day (their idea of training is some dispatcher showing you her screen not even explaining what she is doing) the next day they expect you to be able to do it yourself. They got very aggressive and mean ehen j could not do it the next day the dispatch team communicate through messanger they were acting like high school bullies as they were writing horrible messages about myself even though the bully training me could see that i could read what was on screen. The staff are always using profanity the F word is used hundreds of times a day. You get scorned and told off for going to toilet (infront of everyone, so embarrasing) even laughs. The management are disgraceful, the staff are just so nasty they is no need to be such bullies.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, no job security, collegues that are bullies, no proper training, Everything
My job in Rapid City Transportation is a blessing
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON23 January 2019
My job in Rapid City Transportation is a blessing. So nice to be a part of it. It is something different from other jobs in this job you take blessings of people also that's a great thing.
Great Job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON21 January 2019
I love going extra mile everyday by giving our customers VIP treatments and I enjoy it. Thanks to Rapid City Transportation for giving me this job and I love it.
I enjoy my job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON19 January 2019
I enjoy my job as a driver at Rapid City. There are always opportunities to help those who need special care. Because of Rapid City I got this doing good deeds opportunity. Thanks Rapid City Transportation.
I’m a satisfied employee of Rapid City
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 January 2019
I’m a satisfied employee of Rapid City. The salary is good, the management cares for their staff members and my co-workers are professionals and yet friendly.
Good experience
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON15 January 2019
Working at Rapid City was a very good experience. I had nice co-workers and a friendly environment. It was not all about work; we also had some fun moments. I miss them, I miss my job. If only there was need to leave the country.
Every day is an opportunity to help others
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON24 December 2018
Every day is an opportunity to help, and that’s what I love with my work in Rapid City Transportation. It is a different feeling which I cannot express to help others we are spreading love and humanity.
I love my job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON21 December 2018
I love my job, the workplace and my workmates. I love meeting with people and giving them smiles. It is amazing feeling to help someone who is in need. Thanks Rapid City Transportation for giving me this excellent job.
Good working environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON19 December 2018
Good working environment, teamwork and respect among the employees and management and positive attitude towards each other, that’s Rapid City Transportation and I’m proud that I was part of it.
It gives me joy inside
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 December 2018
As a driver at Rapid City, I’m always excited to go out and meet our clients. I make sure that every day will be fun and enjoyable for them. Not only that it brings happiness to them, but it also gives me joy inside.
Little to no concern for drivers health and safety
Full Time\Part Time Driver (Current Employee) –  Ontario14 December 2018
Company very successful at denying drivers even their most basic rights afforded to practically all other Ontario workers. At times must work unsafe conditions as well as transporting unsupervised infants
Pros
Company car
Cons
Long hours, abuse (no basic rights), unsafe
The management was good
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON14 December 2018
I worked in Rapid City for 3 years, which was a really nice experience. Every day challenged in different ways. The management was good and the salary was great. I was actually happy with my job, my family just had to move.
Great to be here
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON24 November 2018
My superiors are nice and considerate. I couldn’t say anything against the management. They’ve been very good to me despite of the busy workloads. Thanks Rapid City Transport.
It is excites me every day
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON20 November 2018
As a driver at Rapid City, I got to meet a lot of people. And that’s what excites me every day. Having a chance to be a blessing to others each day of my life.
This job changed me inside.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON16 November 2018
Working at Rapid City made me realize a lot of things as a person. I learned how to be considerate more to those in need and respect other people in every aspect, whether it is their current situation, disability or even their time. I’d say that this job changed me inside.
Amazing Journey
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON13 November 2018
Very nice work environment. My workmates are fun and I enjoy every working day everyday is like new for to learn here it is amazing journey for me, I won't forget Rapid City Transportation till my last breath.
Feeling Good
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON7 November 2018
What I love about my job at Rapid City Transportation is the fact that I get to help a lot of people in need. It’s a very good feeling that at the end of the day, you’ve made a difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RAPID CITY TRANSPORTATION. Our community is ready to answer.

RAPID CITY TRANSPORTATION Reviews by Location