RAPID CITY TRANSPORTATION Employee Reviews

This job changed me inside.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON16 November 2018
Working at Rapid City made me realize a lot of things as a person. I learned how to be considerate more to those in need and respect other people in every aspect, whether it is their current situation, disability or even their time. I’d say that this job changed me inside.
Amazing Journey
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON13 November 2018
Very nice work environment. My workmates are fun and I enjoy every working day everyday is like new for to learn here it is amazing journey for me, I won't forget Rapid City Transportation till my last breath.
Feeling Good
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON7 November 2018
What I love about my job at Rapid City Transportation is the fact that I get to help a lot of people in need. It’s a very good feeling that at the end of the day, you’ve made a difference.
Great Cowekers
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON25 October 2018
Great coworkers, management and you end up connecting with many amazing customers on a daily basis. It feels like we do good deeds to help those who need.
Terrible P:lace to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON23 October 2018
Absolute terrible company. Very low pay, no benefits, overworked and too much gossip. Customer Service Manager has favourites and does not manage well at all. Very unprofessional office.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Low salary
Thanks Rapid City Transportation
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON23 October 2018
Amazing team. Always had great stories to bring home. I will never forget Rapid City Transportation because rapid gave me my stand. Thanks Rapid City Transportation.
I loved my job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON20 October 2018
I worked the customer service rep here and I loved my job. If my husband hadn’t move I could have really grown here.Thanks Rapid City Transportation for had me in your association.
Having good memories
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON18 October 2018
I have worked at Rapid City for a few years. Best job ever I did good environment helpful staff good memories of working there. Thanks Rapid City Transportation.
Organized & Supportive Work Enviornment
Accounts Receivable & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON16 October 2018
Professional owners and management, there was always a sense of team work and employee respect. Positive work environment that enabled room for growth.
Great Management at Rapid City
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON15 October 2018
Great Management at Rapid City. They truly care about all their employees. Such a nice atmosphere having a good time and experience, learning a lot from seniors.
I love my job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON24 September 2018
You always end up going home with such great stories. This is the best part about my job working here. I love my job it is great feeling to help people.
It was fantastic journey
Driver (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON22 September 2018
I worked at Rapid City as a driver for 10 years and then eventually retired. Good memories. I will never forget those days it was fantastic journey for me. Rapid City Transport is great.
I learnt so much
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON19 September 2018
I was working at Rapid City right after university. I learnt so much about the industry and this opportunity really helped shape my career path it is great.
Fantastic journey
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 September 2018
If I hadn’t moved due to family obligations, I would still be here. I miss this place a lot I can’t forget my office mates who we enjoyed to worked together and did fun. It was a fantastic journey.
Awesome team and Management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON15 September 2018
I used to work at Rapid City for over 5 years. Awesome team and management. it was amazing experience wonderful team we used to had lunch together worked together. it was really fantastic.
Gratefull
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON28 August 2018
Been working here as a driver for over a year and I love my job helping people every day. It is a compliment for me to work here to help people. I loved my job more than me.
Everyone is great
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON27 August 2018
Rapid City has an amazing work environment. Everyone here is like a tight knit family. We spend time here we enjoy to working here, it's all fantastic.
Great management
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON24 August 2018
Great management. They really do care about their employees which others don't. I must tell Rapid City is awesome who gives response to their employees first.
Best and Best
Employee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON21 August 2018
I have worked at Rapid City Transportation for over two years. If it wasn’t for my husband’s job in another province, I assure you I would still be working at Rapid City Transportation.
Great Team
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON18 August 2018
Great team and working environment! Never a dull moment here. I am very happy that I am also a part of "Rapid City Transportation" it gives me energy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RAPID CITY TRANSPORTATION. Our community is ready to answer.

RAPID CITY TRANSPORTATION Reviews by Location