Randstad Employee Reviews

no job security
Assembly automotive mostly. (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 November 2017
on call work only.
I do not appreciate this site asking me to write more on this company as it is quite pointless. Perhaps this part of the process can be changed.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
getting to job sites
good pay
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC25 October 2017
the pay i received working for them was good, i didnt enjoy the companies i worked for but the pay was good ...........
they also always messaged me everyday with new offers i fount that very helpful
Productive /quality
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON23 October 2017
Good company to work for if quality is very important to you very good training
They had a nice lunch room
I just didn't like swing shifts and the fact that you had to wear uniforms found a very warm next to the ovens
Pros
Ovens for lunch
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Sign up for this company if you want denigration
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 October 2017
Do not sign up for this agency, because they will take a great, successful long-term relationship / business partnership and throw it out the window with the toilet water for a flimsy excuse that does not stand up to scrutiny. Then their agents will denigrate, degrade, demean and humiliate you in front of everyone. I went to HR, they gave 1 of the agents a promotion. Run, don't walk, from this agency. This goes for both the Mississauga location and the Toronto location.
Pros
Cons
Denigration, humiliation
Work hard, play hard
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2017
Very social environment - frequent team lunches, events and company-wide events.
Lucrative income from the fruits of your labour. High pressured atmosphere most months.
Pros
Very social and indepedent work
Cons
high pressure to reliver
Not much to say
Systems Consultant for Long View Systems (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 September 2017
Working on a client site I never got to meet the Randstad recruiter, just spoke over the phone and email. He was always available when I need to ask any questions though.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
nothing I can think of
Not the best temping agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 September 2017
It isnt the greatest temping agency in my opinion. there are way better ones out there. Randstad doesnt care about their employees as much as they care about their contracts with their clients. its hard to be heard when you are mistreated by a contractor. I would advice Executrade or Manpower.
Great culture, our managers were very supportive for personal development and learning
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2017
Randstad is best known for its extensive training process. They are extremely thorough in this 3-month process. You learn all aspects of the business through this onboarding process and are given all the tools required to be successful. The hardest part of the job is finding a work balance, because orders must be completed on time. Time management and stress management are of high importance. The best part of the job is the people in the organization.
Great Place to work
In-house Production Supervisor at CIBA VISION (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2017
Fast paced environment, great employees. A mass production of products made and shipped daily. A very clean place to work. Producing products for the better health for others.
Good company to work for
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2017
I am thankful to Randstad that they considered me for Customer service at call center work.

Was provided with short time assignment and didn't get any work after one assignment.
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
no paid breaks
Right place with opportunities for everyone
Welder / Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2017
Win to win, excellent experience in Spain and now in Canada. About payment always on time, no cheating, everything received as expected, highly recommended.
Few Shifts, But A Good Job
Temporary Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON17 August 2017
During my time at RANDSTAD, I had a very interesting experience. On more than one occasion the lovely staff at the RANDSTAD office would place me for work, but upon arriving at my workplace, I was told that they sent too many people, and I was therefore sent home as there was no work for the day. Which was unfortunate as I wasn't making money. That is only from my experience, however, I can't speak for anyone else. That said, RANDSTAD management and the ladies in the main office were always kind, fair, and accommodating. Working for RANDSTAD is also where I learned to appreciate and respect the people who work the 50 hour factory jobs, however. I learned to respect that kind of hard work, but also how rewarding it is to see it get done by the end of your shift.
Pros
Always Something New
Cons
Few Shifts, Average Wages
fun workplace
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON11 August 2017
wasn't long before I quit, but was good while it lasted. Good contract work if you are looking for something temporary, and the hours are good too. Wasn't interested in the position though.
Quick agency placement which led to full-time position
Service Officer II (Bank) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
The agent who found a job for me was pleasant and efficient. Found the perfect role for me at the time with decent pay, which eventually led to an extension, and then to employment. I had a great experience.
Organized and Friendly Staff
Administration/ Clerical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 August 2017
The staff at Randstad are helpful in every way possible. The fit your needs to the workforce you are interested in .

Will provide you with info. and update experience as you learn and grow.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
temp
Global organisation
Senior Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 August 2017
Join a well known firm with career opportunities. World class training, excellent lifestyle, chance to learn from world wide recruiters.
Excellent commission
N/a
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 July 2017
Great, I enjoy working here. The environment and team is great.
Feels like home. Workload is huge, work hard play hard culture, supportive management.
jod are ok
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON18 July 2017
was working over a year as a CNC machine operator for the rate of 13.50/hr... they will get rid of you when you are about to get hired by the company where you assignment was assigned... there is no future for you on this agency.. time and so much effort and commitment for a job is just went to waste..
temp work
Manager - Contract (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC17 July 2017
temporary work for a low income. you can gain good experience if you find the right career. most jobs will be in the downtown core, so once you pay for parking, you are almost working for free.
Packer (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC9 July 2017
discovering different packaging unit was an enjoyable moment. I had fun introducing myself to the household equipment while packaging. I believe the management was also excellent.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K