Randstad

3.3Pay & benefits

Found 175 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,615 reviews

Insights into Randstad

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Good Place To Work

It's fast paced and you need to be able to sell and do admin work. Friendly coworkers and meeting with new clients each week makes it enjoyable. Quick turn around on orders and high expectations from clients can be stressful.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Deadlines can be stressful

Its been quite a while since I worked at Randstad and it seems a lot has changed at Randstad

Randstad for me was easy at first but now its like I've been cut out of the picture for quite some time now.2018 was the last job placement. I just hope Randstad would be there for my honest work

Pros

Long break

Cons

Shift change

Working from home

The pay is fair but could be better . I would refer friends to work here. I enjoyed the training and slowly settling into the work . I also like the work culture.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Short training

Good Company for Finding Warehouse Work

Plenty of warehouse work available. Management looks after their workers and does their best to accommodate all workers. Would recommend to anybody looking for a quick job and doesn't mind warehouse work.

Pros

Lots of work, good management team

Cons

Mostly warehouse work, no room for advancement

Environnement de travail agréable

En poste depuis plus de 8 ans, les gestionnaires se soucis de leurs employés. Tout le monde collabore en équipe. Belle consiliation travail/famille.

Pas recommandé

Toujours des contrats à court terme. Salaire bas pour le travail demandé et comparé à d’autres agences de placement. Aucune compréhension niveau famille-travail. Aucun respect de la direction. Passez votre tour et allez ailleurs!

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Tout

long hours, work you like a dog

almost slave-like conditions. very hard work minimum breaks. You cannot even stop for a drink of water. if you let them they will work you into the ground

Pros

Cons

long hours back breaking work

Fausse représentation d’emploi

Fausse représentation!Ils te soumettent pour un emploi « X » et une fois dans l’entreprise, tu ne fais pas du tout ce que l’agence avait mentionnée.Soyez prévoyant, il se peut que vous commenciez un emploi avec retard étant donné qu’ils sont mal organisés.

Cons

Chef d’équipe = aucune compassion | aucun sentiment d’appartenance

Salaire misérable pour des travaux éreintants

Étant un agence de placement, il est facile de vous trouver des poste en entrepôt, mais il se souci nullement du trajet, de la distance de chez moi au travail qu’il propose. Tt ce qui compte c’est de combler le contrat.

Pros

Il trouve assez rapide du travail pour ces employés

Cons

L’humain n’est pas au centre de l’entreprise.

fun jobs good people

When they have work. They text or call me the day before with clear details, directions,contact, rate of pay.My supervisors at ransdad make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I like talking with them when they or I call.

Nice environment, nice office with nice people.

The one thing for sure that will happen is you're gonna get hired, specifically with the right kind of job you were looking for. After that you can say lots of things, good or bad, about the workplace.

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

The place is a little too far from where I live

fast-paced and collaborative. great culture

awesome place to work! great people, industry-leading skill development, tons of internal opportunities that are not based on tenure but rather performance and potential.

Fun Workplace for Entry - Level HR

Great place to learn about the world of recruitment. The company has awesome work/life balance and career development. The employees are all very kind, welcoming and willing to help you with any questions you may have.

collaborative workplace

You get to work with a multinational company, great culture, a lot of opportunities & exposure to new professional adventures. Flexible working conditions as well as a competitive & comprehensive package.

Rapide mais bon travail d'équipe

Rapide, bonnes personnes, travail d'équipe, bon salaire, flexible, beaucoup d'opportunités Temporaire, incertain, demandant, doit apprendre rapidement

Poor management

Lots of talk but little action in helping with professional growth. Issues with leadership at various levels. Culture slowly deteriorating over time too.

I've been working for Randstad since jan/20. Until now the company always helps me in all that i need. I recommend this company for all people that want to apply for anyone of they opportunities.

Randstad

Randstad is a great company for people looking to learn valuable sales techniques and meet great people. I would say the salary offerings are a little more on the entry level side of things but aside from that it’s a place full of great people doing great things for others!

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis

Fast paced, great place to develop your career in the recruitment and HR field. Supportive co-workers and management, with great social activities to help with the work life balance.

Really stressful for nothing

You're required to do a lot of things that aren't in the job description. Your day is half cold calls and trying to find your own business to make more money. Don't give you enough support overall.

Great experience. Less people good environment

good superior and co worker I learnt better at organization and problem investigation and problem solving My coworker always taught me a lot about out of work experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K