Randstad Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 88 reviews matching the search See all 13,419 reviews
Consistant work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC16 April 2019
This temp agency will always have work for you, not always at the same locations but it's there. It is possible to work with them and rely on the transit system but it is much easier if you drive.
Pros
Felxible hours
Cons
Low wages
Fun palce to work in
Senior Payroll and Benefits Specialist (SME) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2019
Fun workplace, but will present opportunities to learn and there are great opportunities to grow. Great work culture, with job security and good benefits. However the salary scale is bit lower as they give bonus to all and try to close the gap.
Pros
stable and study employement
Cons
very fast paced
Amazng employers, worked well individually and as a team member.
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 March 2019
While working for Randstad Employment Agency I worked with a Charitable Fundraising company. We raised funds for Children's Hospital. I collected data and entered the data in to a system, engaged with clients and raised funds. I really enjoyed being a part of a team that was doing something amazing.
good employment agency to work with.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 February 2019
they take care of you as their own. Make a great team. The ranstad is very well organised and well connected employment agency. They find their workers some good and reliable jobs.
Pros
good salary benefits
Cons
long hour shifts
They will do their job if you are willing to do yours.
Receiver/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2019
Judging by other people's reviews it would seem that your own experience with Randstad can be a bit of a hit and miss, but my own experience with the Toronto branch has been good overall, so I am inclined to focus on the positives here.

Firstly, job placements were very speedy. I put in the word in the morning that I was ready to work, and recruiters responded in the afternoon with relevant opportunities. Staff are friendly and professional. You are informed ahead of time regarding the nature of the jobs and the work hours. The employment opportunities they offer are fair, and you get your paychecks on time.

Obviously temper your expectations to fit realities: you most likely won't find your dream jobs here. Most offers are temporary (permanent pending on performance), probably dreadfully dull and relatively low paying, but if you are willing to put in the hours then you will get paid. Don't expect to be treated like a rock star and be prepared to work. Everything's fair n square.
Pros
Quick placements; easy jobs; reliable pay system
Cons
Temporary positions with few additional benefits; jobs but not careers
michelin is a good place to work everyone gets along with everyone
PRODUCTION/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Granton, NS6 December 2018
working with ranstsd is not pleasent, but being at michelin is good, only problem is i was there for two years now and still not hired on by michelin. iam doing too good of a job at a cheap rate.
Work was good Ranstad was disorganized and nonprofessional
Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 November 2018
Had to wait over 5 weeks to receive pay for 7 hours signed a contract for 10 hour shifts the days had to work more no OT paid as told that it was part of the 44 hour work week in AB after it was reached OT would happen. Contact was hard to get a hold of was in meeting but when message taker didn’t like my rude attitude was contacted immediately. Was promised my pay again next Friday for the 4th time. If you like working for free work here.
Productive and team work spirit.
Assembly and packaging (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 October 2018
Nice working environment and friendly people to work with, team work and time management on point. Aside the hot temperature in the work arena. I left because I was relocating.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Long standing but breaks in between.
not too bad
Laborer/Temp (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2018
it was an okay company to work for. This was a temporary position. It was off and off for being busy and slow. Work conditions were okay. Pay was satisfactory.
Went to different jobs when needed.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 September 2018
Went to different jobs or contract work. Got to do different types of jobs from picking product to be shipped to cleaning vending machines. Also working on product lines.
Pros
Free drinks at some jobs
Cons
Work for half the salary
cheap place, pay minimum salary
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 September 2018
this is very cheap company, they pay minimum salary does not matter how much experience you have;
I don't recommend to work with Randstad
super cheap place
fun place
Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 September 2018
normal 8 to 4 job, you have to wear an equipment for the whole day no matter the temperature which made it pretty tough since i worked during the summer. There is 2 15 min break and a 30 min lunch break
OK place to work
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 August 2018
management ok, employees ok, very sales orientated, salary ok, commission ok, staffing placements ok treatment of employees ok. Travel available is nice.
good company
Senior Branch Manager - Skilled Trades (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 August 2018
- good management
- excellent training
- career advancement
- global organisation
- company BBQ
- good benefits plan
- strong management that provides great strategic vision and execution
randstad
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 August 2018
They lack transpaarency when disclosing compensation. Some how they feel this informationis not necessary for the potential candidate to know. There were a lot of surprises when my weekly check was received.
Be sure to never get a full time job
Reception, Admin (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 July 2018
They place you in Temp to perm roles. Then expect companies to pay 20000 to keep you. So of course they don't want to hire you on for that cost. They often fire the agency for there poor attitude.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Terrible mgmt, terrible pay
Plats de Chefs
Technician (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC13 June 2018
The work is collaborative and collective groups, It is manual and tedious, with the operation of machinery in a 4ocentrigrade temeperature.The groups are flexible within the warehouse and the lunch breaks and coffee breaks provide the desired atmosphere to be punctual and efficient in keeping working area clean as well as the uniforms.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hours on feet
Randstad is a good employer
OFFICE ADMIN-MAILROOM CLERK-JUNIOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2018
Randstad is a good employer. It provided me a job assignment that advanced my career. It gave me an assignment that gave a foot in the door. I am grateful for Randstad's giving me a chance to work with one of the top banks in Canada.

The hiring staff was helpful and they trust and had confidence on me when they sent me for the assignment.

I will continue working for Ranstad if given again the chance. The salary it gave me was above the minimum wage.
Pros
Equal employer.
Cons
None.
randstead
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON brantford21 May 2018
randstead is very good they are willing to work with those of us with mental healthto help us make our lives better even though at times we could have alot of ups and downs but they are great and tell us where we need to improve and praise us for ourefforts and when we succeed.
Unprofessional with Pay
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON18 May 2018
My experience with Randstad has been pretty upsetting to say the least, i waited weeks to get my first paycheck & when i did it was for the wrong amount. 3 weeks later and i'm still getting excuses as to why i haven't received the right amount. Very upsetting considering everything other than that went pretty well, unfortunately i can't pay my bills with "good experiences" though.
Pros
Good Jobs
Cons
Receiving Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K