Randstad

Randstad Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Found 138 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,608 reviews

Pay attention to deceptive published wage rates -

Haven't worked for Randstad for several years under two or three contracts. Their recruiters were decent to deal with. No support when had issue with a client.Pay was entry level but had a great savings on group insurance rate.Posted pay rates are deceiving - make it look like you can earn up to $25/hr. They post the regular rate and the overtime rate but make it look like it is a pay rate range.

Pros

Good recruiters

Cons

Low pay - No support

Pas recommandé

Toujours des contrats à court terme. Salaire bas pour le travail demandé et comparé à d’autres agences de placement. Aucune compréhension niveau famille-travail. Aucun respect de la direction. Passez votre tour et allez ailleurs!

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Tout

long hours, work you like a dog

almost slave-like conditions. very hard work minimum breaks. You cannot even stop for a drink of water. if you let them they will work you into the ground

Pros

Cons

long hours back breaking work

Salaire misérable pour des travaux éreintants

Étant un agence de placement, il est facile de vous trouver des poste en entrepôt, mais il se souci nullement du trajet, de la distance de chez moi au travail qu’il propose. Tt ce qui compte c’est de combler le contrat.

Pros

Il trouve assez rapide du travail pour ces employés

Cons

L’humain n’est pas au centre de l’entreprise.

Employment job agency, low pay, no benefits, and favoured some employees.

This is a job agency, I first applied to this place for an accounting job but they never gave me any accounting jobs even though they had a lot of jobs, instead I was told to apply for a factory role, I never applied for their general labour positions, but I needed a job so I took a call centre job from them, they paid me minimum wage, no benefits, and no job security, you can lose your job anytime. Also, if you falls in the minority category, you might not get an office job placement, they will think that you are not smart so they only place certain type of people in admin positions.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Low pay, no benefits, no perks

Independent Contractor

I worked with Randstad for more than 5 years as an independent contractor. They paid me weekly, always ontime, timesheet and invoicing process was smooth. All in all the best Recruitment AGENCY IN CANADA.

great company and helpful staff

within a few hours of registering I was referred to a factory for work. I am getting the shifts i want so i have more time for my wife and family. The people are friendly, the work is close to where i live so I save on gas and no winter driving to toronto. to me that is a big advantage. No long distance waste of time or gas. No risking winter accidents with a snow covered 400 highway. To me that itself is like getting a pay raise.

Pros

the shifts i want

Cons

haven't seen any yet

Michelin CA2 plant would not recommend

Bosses are horrible complete lie about advancements, they scam you on your paycheck all the time, never appreciate you, overall horrible place to work. Would not recommend to anyone, you do the most physical job in the whole plant for 13$ an hour with pittyful shift premiums and overtime rates, you wont ever get a raise, you will only hear what you do wrong not what you did right.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Small pay, bad bosses, literally everything so dont bother unless your gonna apply for Michelin itsself

Random work

Would not recommend this agency to anyone looking for a job. I started with them 3 different times. They do not pay well. I did not get a bonus on time.

Rapide mais bon travail d'équipe

Rapide, bonnes personnes, travail d'équipe, bon salaire, flexible, beaucoup d'opportunités Temporaire, incertain, demandant, doit apprendre rapidement

Flexibility

I am very happy working with Randstad Sourceright. I am able to work remote and able to spend more time with family. Pay is fair along with receiving paid time off.

Randstad

Randstad is a great company for people looking to learn valuable sales techniques and meet great people. I would say the salary offerings are a little more on the entry level side of things but aside from that it’s a place full of great people doing great things for others!

Equipe extraordinaire

Superbe équipe de travail. La culture de l'entreprise est très axé sur les résultat. Et ces résultats sont doublé lorsque tu y arrives, donc toujours à en donner plus, plus, plus. Manque de vision sur la réalité des marchés en région. Mentalité de grandes villes (Montréal, Québec, Ontario...) Salaire bas, mais de bon bonus lorsque tu performes. Épuisement professionnelle facile...

Fun place to work but a lot of negatives

Definitely a very fun and collaborative environment to work in, lots of company events. Negatives outweigh the positives though, stressful and bad base salary with unachievable commission structure

Never completely jobless

I've been with this company on and off since 2012 and it's always been a good experience, except for one. They always end up getting me my next decent full time job, I can count on them for a reference and a friendly greeting every time I call. They're good to vent to and generally good a looking out for fair treatment of their employees. They seem to appreciate employees that are reliable and do good work for them and keep them working.

Pros

Benefits, always been good at finding work

Cons

Temp agency, not always long term work

Helpful great staff

I found the staff to be very helpful especially when placing you with the right fit. They considered all the important characteristics that I felt were suited for me. Not only did they consider the right fit but also location and salary.

Temp employment provider

They did give me steady full time work but never closer to home than 35 kms. The last was about 75 kms one way! If you can't find a job give them a try. You can tell them there are certain things you won't do. I also doubt that if you are a punctual, reliable, go anywhere temp for them that they really want to help you get hired by wherever they send you.

Pros

steady employment

Cons

Possibilty of never getting hired by places they send you

A very good agency

Nice people Good management Nice environment Weekly pay Very cooperative Appreciate their employees You get paid for public holidays An easy job to do

It is a Temp Agency. Enough said.

The people at Randstad do what they can to get you a job, but you are an expendable and easily replaced cog in any company they get you a job at. There is no benefits, no safety net and little chance to advance once you do have a job.

Productive and fun workplace

I loved working with Randstad and I would love to work in future as well. This place helps you to make connections with different people and makes you creative in your work. I will never miss a chance to work with this company again.

Pros

Free lunches, free snack and beer treats and workplace full of indoor games

Cons

Sitting in-front of computer for long hours is tiring

productive

good place to work, had alot of perks of working there including sales just for the employed. big lunch areas and a good atmosphere to workk in if you like hrd work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K