Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Pay & benefits reviews

Canada628 reviews
Would not recommend this agency to anyone looking for a job. I started with them 3 different times. They do not pay well. I did not get a bonus on time.
Bosses are horrible complete lie about advancements, they scam you on your paycheck all the time, never appreciate you, overall horrible place to work.
Would not recommend to anyone, you do the most physical job in the whole plant for 13$ an hour with pittyful shift premiums and overtime rates, you wont ever get a raise, you will only hear what you do wrong not what you did right.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Small pay, bad bosses, literally everything so dont bother unless your gonna apply for Michelin itsself
Randstad is a great company for people looking to learn valuable sales techniques and meet great people. I would say the salary offerings are a little more on the entry level side of things but aside from that it’s a place full of great people doing great things for others!
Superbe équipe de travail. La culture de l'entreprise est très axé sur les résultat. Et ces résultats sont doublé lorsque tu y arrives, donc toujours à en donner plus, plus, plus.

Manque de vision sur la réalité des marchés en région. Mentalité de grandes villes (Montréal, Québec, Ontario...)

Salaire bas, mais de bon bonus lorsque tu performes. Épuisement professionnelle facile...
Definitely a very fun and collaborative environment to work in, lots of company events. Negatives outweigh the positives though, stressful and bad base salary with unachievable commission structure
I've been with this company on and off since 2012 and it's always been a good experience, except for one. They always end up getting me my next decent full time job, I can count on them for a reference and a friendly greeting every time I call. They're good to vent to and generally good a looking out for fair treatment of their employees. They seem to appreciate employees that are reliable and do good work for them and keep them working.
Pros
Benefits, always been good at finding work
Cons
Temp agency, not always long term work
I found the staff to be very helpful especially when placing you with the right fit. They considered all the important characteristics that I felt were suited for me. Not only did they consider the right fit but also location and salary.
They did give me steady full time work but never closer to home than 35 kms. The last was about 75 kms one way! If you can't find a job give them a try. You can tell them there are certain things you won't do. I also doubt that if you are a punctual, reliable, go anywhere temp for them that they really want to help you get hired by wherever they send you.
Pros
steady employment
Cons
Possibilty of never getting hired by places they send you
Nice people
Good management

Nice environment

Weekly pay
Very cooperative
Appreciate their employees

You get paid for public holidays

An easy job to do
The people at Randstad do what they can to get you a job, but you are an expendable and easily replaced cog in any company they get you a job at. There is no benefits, no safety net and little chance to advance once you do have a job.
I loved working with Randstad and I would love to work in future as well. This place helps you to make connections with different people and makes you creative in your work. I will never miss a chance to work with this company again.
Pros
Free lunches, free snack and beer treats and workplace full of indoor games
Cons
Sitting in-front of computer for long hours is tiring
good place to work, had alot of perks of working there including sales just for the employed. big lunch areas and a good atmosphere to workk in if you like hrd work
They will bring you in, waste your time, and gas, and day, and then when it comes to getting your pay: they won't pay you and withhold your pay. On-top of this if you have a problem while on an assignment you will get the run-around until you quit. Then this happens. Avoid this prejudice placement agency at all costs. Even unemployment.
If your permanent your pretty much set however if your contract you work just just as hard but get no commissions or job security. you could be laid off anytime but the good things is your called back soon, possibly with a different line of business. Make sure you make a good impression on all managers because people do get shifted around.
Pros
fun people to work with, growth opportunities, pay
Cons
Long hours unstructured breaks lack of job security
I liked the way they use have lunch at the same place in cafeteria and very one are so friendly and also like about free lunches.
Working in randstad is a great oppurtunity to grow.
Great place to work but high targets to meet weekly. If you can easily support stress, you love challenge and business, this is the greatest company for you.
Pros
Flexible schedule, salary, bonuses, work environment
Cons
Stressful
This temp agency will always have work for you, not always at the same locations but it's there. It is possible to work with them and rely on the transit system but it is much easier if you drive.
Pros
Felxible hours
Cons
Low wages
Défis, objectifs élevé, respect, entraide, travail humain
Pros
Avantages, défis, bonnes conditions
Fun workplace, but will present opportunities to learn and there are great opportunities to grow. Great work culture, with job security and good benefits. However the salary scale is bit lower as they give bonus to all and try to close the gap.
Pros
stable and study employement
Cons
very fast paced
While working for Randstad Employment Agency I worked with a Charitable Fundraising company. We raised funds for Children's Hospital. I collected data and entered the data in to a system, engaged with clients and raised funds. I really enjoyed being a part of a team that was doing something amazing.
they take care of you as their own. Make a great team. The ranstad is very well organised and well connected employment agency. They find their workers some good and reliable jobs.
Pros
good salary benefits
Cons
long hour shifts