Randstad

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Found 364 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,615 reviews

Work

Lots of employment opportunities and reps that sugarcoat it to get you there then you see what you're being paid for and it's not worth it. Basically, if you say anything before 3 months you're either removed or replaced and sent to a different location.

Pros

Immediate placement

Cons

Overworked and underpaid

Incompetent

Don't recommend due to poor quality in temp agency service meaning you'll lose a job that you've put the effort in because of a mispayment error on Randstad side. Due to their error Temps have lost their positions due to strict rules. Pathetic service.

Pros

Cons

Incompetent service worker's

Its been quite a while since I worked at Randstad and it seems a lot has changed at Randstad

Randstad for me was easy at first but now its like I've been cut out of the picture for quite some time now.2018 was the last job placement. I just hope Randstad would be there for my honest work

Pros

Long break

Cons

Shift change

Very professional and supportive work environment

I highly recommend anyone looking for temporary or permanent work to reach out to Randstad. My experience has exceeded expectations. The Management is highly motivated to answer any questions. They are friendly, professional and willing to lend a helping hand to ensure I am successful in my assignments.It's a positive workplace culture and refreshing to be associated with this team.

Pros

flexible work hours

Cons

none at this time

Excellent and professional

Fast and professional , highly recommended , all the process was very fast and they’re really care of the needs of the employee, regular follow ups in how you feel with the work.

Good Company for Finding Warehouse Work

Plenty of warehouse work available. Management looks after their workers and does their best to accommodate all workers. Would recommend to anybody looking for a quick job and doesn't mind warehouse work.

Pros

Lots of work, good management team

Cons

Mostly warehouse work, no room for advancement

I highly recommend them

It was nice while it lasted. Supportive & friendly staff. They pay higher than other temp agencies. Professional & courteous with every interaction in dealing with the Brantford, Ont office.

They need to look at better wages and offer some kind of incentives. as in medical, dental etc.

They werent completely horrible. The fellow I answered to was actually very nice and helpful. Just thet there is no career working for them, and the wage is laughable considering some of the tasks they expect you to do. Guess thats why they are always recruiting...they cant keep people that long until they get fed up and look for something else that offers a future.

Pros

Always work for you to do. Dven try looking for something else if the assignment you had ended.

Cons

Horrible pay considering the jobs they ant you to do.

À propos de l'agence de placement Randstad

C'est des racistes qui rejettent les candidatures des immigrants. J'ai été écarté par eux plusieurs fois à cause de mon nom. Ils font aussi beaucoup de désinformations (Pier Olivier et son troupeau).

Pros

Rien pour les immigrants

Cons

Fausses représentations des emplois

Pas recommandé

Toujours des contrats à court terme. Salaire bas pour le travail demandé et comparé à d’autres agences de placement. Aucune compréhension niveau famille-travail. Aucun respect de la direction. Passez votre tour et allez ailleurs!

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Tout

An excellent place to get what you want in the work world!

The people I worked with are the best! Friendly and professional. I was given options on an assignment.For me it has been an all-around excellent experience. Would recommend to work with the people there. They will get you working.Frank S

Pros

Good work assignments

Cons

Gets you a job when you need a job

Recently the job market has been tough. I am a university graduate and barely got a call back. When I saw the Randstad ad on indeed I emailed them, got a reply quickly, and a arranged a phone interview on a Friday. Interview went well and I started on a the Monday. To be clear, you are a tempt. While my coworkers were great, and my Randstad contact always got back to me same day, it was only for the Christmas busy season. Thursday I was laid off, Monday they had another job offer. While Randstad does take a small cut (I made a dollar an hour less than my coworkers), I spent 2 months looking for work and they got me a job within a week, so be honest with the situation you are in. I was treated with respect, have no issues with Randstad or the company they placed me in. Overall, I would recommend if you need a job.

They are an employment agency

They are an employment agency you are just a number to them. Their recruiters are not organized and nothing is their fault only yours. I would recommend not signing up with Ranstad unless you like disappointment.

Cons

Salaire misérable pour des travaux éreintants

Étant un agence de placement, il est facile de vous trouver des poste en entrepôt, mais il se souci nullement du trajet, de la distance de chez moi au travail qu’il propose. Tt ce qui compte c’est de combler le contrat.

Pros

Il trouve assez rapide du travail pour ces employés

Cons

L’humain n’est pas au centre de l’entreprise.

Employment job agency, low pay, no benefits, and favoured some employees.

This is a job agency, I first applied to this place for an accounting job but they never gave me any accounting jobs even though they had a lot of jobs, instead I was told to apply for a factory role, I never applied for their general labour positions, but I needed a job so I took a call centre job from them, they paid me minimum wage, no benefits, and no job security, you can lose your job anytime. Also, if you falls in the minority category, you might not get an office job placement, they will think that you are not smart so they only place certain type of people in admin positions.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Low pay, no benefits, no perks

Independent Contractor

I worked with Randstad for more than 5 years as an independent contractor. They paid me weekly, always ontime, timesheet and invoicing process was smooth. All in all the best Recruitment AGENCY IN CANADA.

They never paid me

Good company when you need to find a job ASAP. However, they never paid me. I sent emails and I called many times but they always had an excuse. I spoke even with the manager and he also did not do much.

Cons

Bad management and problems with the payment. (No payment)

great company and helpful staff

within a few hours of registering I was referred to a factory for work. I am getting the shifts i want so i have more time for my wife and family. The people are friendly, the work is close to where i live so I save on gas and no winter driving to toronto. to me that is a big advantage. No long distance waste of time or gas. No risking winter accidents with a snow covered 400 highway. To me that itself is like getting a pay raise.

Pros

the shifts i want

Cons

haven't seen any yet

unprofessional

Some of the management are very unprofessional. I needed a reply to an email and no one ever got a hold of me. I don't work there anymore because of this.

Michelin CA2 plant would not recommend

Bosses are horrible complete lie about advancements, they scam you on your paycheck all the time, never appreciate you, overall horrible place to work. Would not recommend to anyone, you do the most physical job in the whole plant for 13$ an hour with pittyful shift premiums and overtime rates, you wont ever get a raise, you will only hear what you do wrong not what you did right.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Small pay, bad bosses, literally everything so dont bother unless your gonna apply for Michelin itsself

Great for in between work

I was having a tough time finding a job and I was able to work temporary positions with randstad in between getting jobs. my son was born during this time and also the COVID-19 beginning was during this time and they were very helpful and compassionate

Pros

Compassionate, easy work, good pay

Cons

The positions available to entry level people are more Jobs than Careers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K