Randstad

Insights into Randstad

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

overall an ok job to have

I worked for Randstad at a TJX Location over the holiday season. It was a nice place to work, coworkers are nice and friendly. I would recommend this job to anyone.

Work at home. Thats the great part.

Its okay to work here.Lots of training.Not enough pay though. Its a job. Too bad they dont recognize the value of a good CSR and pay in the 20 dollar per hour range but those jobs are definately hard to find.

Pros

Work at home.

Cons

Not enough pay.

Excellent company to work for!

Randstad is a staffing firm that assists organizations with their recruitment needs of temporary or permanent employees. Helping job seekers find work is something we are passionate about.

Did have enough communication with agent that represented me.Client I worked for was very toxic. Would like to have them back me up with the client issues.

Terrible place. Look elsewhere

They don't even read CVs. They call you and never follow up. Aerotek is so much better. Look elsewhere. Extremely unprofessional. Very bad company....

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional

Flexible with finding you work, but terrible pay

Randstad is very quick to find you work - maybe a little too quick… I did enjoy the company that ended up being my client, but did not enjoy the pay split between myself and Randstad.

Pros

Flexible Jobs, Quick to find Work

Cons

poor pay

Recruiting Agency

While I worked for Ranstad, I directly worked with another company. They have offered me alternative work once my contract was up.Very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Easy communication

Cons

Less pay than working directly with the hiring company

Fun place

It is very good agency to find a job and they always take care of their employees well being, i really recommend it to anyone want to find a job fast, apply to them and you will have a job within a week or two

Good company

I'm so glad I applied for a temp job through Ranstad. I don't have any recent office experience, but they found me a placement right away. The placement is in an office where everyone is really nice. Ranstad has taken good care of me so far and I feel confident I can trust them.

Recruteur à l'écoute de mes besoins

Un beau contact, personnifié. Une écoute dans l'ouverture vis à vis de mes besoins. Des opportunités diverses. La possibilité de suivre mon rythme d'un contrat à l'autre.

Incompetent

Don't recommend due to poor quality in temp agency service meaning you'll lose a job that you've put the effort in because of a mispayment error on Randstad side. Due to their error Temps have lost their positions due to strict rules. Pathetic service.

Pros

Cons

Incompetent service worker's

Its been quite a while since I worked at Randstad and it seems a lot has changed at Randstad

Randstad for me was easy at first but now its like I've been cut out of the picture for quite some time now.2018 was the last job placement. I just hope Randstad would be there for my honest work

Pros

Long break

Cons

Shift change

Very professional and supportive work environment

I highly recommend anyone looking for temporary or permanent work to reach out to Randstad. My experience has exceeded expectations. The Management is highly motivated to answer any questions. They are friendly, professional and willing to lend a helping hand to ensure I am successful in my assignments.It's a positive workplace culture and refreshing to be associated with this team.

Pros

flexible work hours

Cons

none at this time

Pay attention to deceptive published wage rates -

Haven't worked for Randstad for several years under two or three contracts. Their recruiters were decent to deal with. No support when had issue with a client.Pay was entry level but had a great savings on group insurance rate.Posted pay rates are deceiving - make it look like you can earn up to $25/hr. They post the regular rate and the overtime rate but make it look like it is a pay rate range.

Pros

Good recruiters

Cons

Low pay - No support

Working from home

The pay is fair but could be better . I would refer friends to work here. I enjoyed the training and slowly settling into the work . I also like the work culture.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Short training

Excellent and professional

Fast and professional , highly recommended , all the process was very fast and they’re really care of the needs of the employee, regular follow ups in how you feel with the work.

Good Place To Work

It's fast paced and you need to be able to sell and do admin work. Friendly coworkers and meeting with new clients each week makes it enjoyable. Quick turn around on orders and high expectations from clients can be stressful.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Deadlines can be stressful

Good Company for Finding Warehouse Work

Plenty of warehouse work available. Management looks after their workers and does their best to accommodate all workers. Would recommend to anybody looking for a quick job and doesn't mind warehouse work.

Pros

Lots of work, good management team

Cons

Mostly warehouse work, no room for advancement

Environnement de travail agréable

En poste depuis plus de 8 ans, les gestionnaires se soucis de leurs employés. Tout le monde collabore en équipe. Belle consiliation travail/famille.

I highly recommend them

It was nice while it lasted. Supportive & friendly staff. They pay higher than other temp agencies. Professional & courteous with every interaction in dealing with the Brantford, Ont office.

Bel environnement de travail

Ma première semaine de travail s’est très bien déroulée, j’apprends tous les jours de nouvelles choses. Contacts faciles et présence du personnel même en télétravail grace à Teams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.7K