Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,550 reviews

It is a huge and well manage company

in my job it is a fast pace invironment, there is a heavy lifting and if you were on the stressful area you are going to handle it for the rest of the shift. Sometime it's fun when you commit a mistake because you have to recover it as fast as you can by trailing on the conveyor. There are areas that is also slow pace and it depends where they assign you for that shift. Over all i enjoyed working with the different kinds of people in that warehouse.

Pros

free snacks, coffee, drinks, bbq

Cons

night shift

They suck

Terrible place to find a job for you. They suck at their job to find you a job and their pay is low. I do not recommend RANDSTAD to anyone.Long work days when they finally get you a job. Toxic office staff.

Michelin CA2 plant would not recommend

Bosses are horrible complete lie about advancements, they scam you on your paycheck all the time, never appreciate you, overall horrible place to work. Would not recommend to anyone, you do the most physical job in the whole plant for 13$ an hour with pittyful shift premiums and overtime rates, you wont ever get a raise, you will only hear what you do wrong not what you did right.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Small pay, bad bosses, literally everything so dont bother unless your gonna apply for Michelin itsself

good employment agency to work with.

they take care of you as their own. Make a great team. The ranstad is very well organised and well connected employment agency. They find their workers some good and reliable jobs.

Pros

good salary benefits

Cons

long hour shifts

Typical Job

Typical Job with typical hours. nothing special about it. learned how to properly pack shipments of chocolate together. learned how to properly organize product for shipment.

Okay place to work

was not a bad place to work,fellow permanent employees however do take advantage to the new and temporary people making them do heavier tasks just cause they are new, hours could be better.

good pay

the pay i received working for them was good, i didnt enjoy the companies i worked for but the pay was good ........... they also always messaged me everyday with new offers i fount that very helpful

Stressful work place.

The work day was monotonous. I learned that if one person loses focus the whole team gets thrown into disarray. It is tough working with people who don't want to be there

Pros

I met a lot of good people.

Cons

I also met a lot of negative people.

Productive and fun place to work

Normal 8 hours a day How to use all sort of equipment. Very friendly management. Workplace culture: I worked with people from all over the world. The hardest part of my job is fast pace and heavy lifting.

Pros

Meet all kind of people

Company is good to work for.

Temp Agency work. Randomly called for work,can go days without hearing from them,and have to call numerous times to find something for rest of week. Still, better than the rest.

Pros

Lots of jobs

Cons

Slow times mean fewer jobs.

Jobs at Randstad

Warehouse Worker positions
See more jobs

Great place to work. Excellent management team, and they are very quick

I worked here over the years taking assignments in between jobs, They are very friendly and very driven to get you working. Excellent management team.

Cons

Mostly Temporary work

Medium paced workplace with nice people

I learned a lot about computers. I learned how to fix printers. I think the hardest part of the job is when there is no work and we're told to clean or make boxes

Pros

People

Cons

Managment

Best work for students with different availability

I get called, ask if I accept the job, and if so, receive full information with location, and a shift. I receive a weekly salary every Thursday of the total sum of my shifts from Monday to Sunday. Best work for the inexperience.

Pros

Flexible shifts

Cons

Unpredictable jobs

Good for beginners

Anyone who forms a foundation to life is of great importance. Randstad has a lot of potentials to give individuals the experience they need to progress.

tempoorary work agency

They found me a job that had the potential to lead to a perm full time job. They sent me to a place that suited my skill set and made sure that i liked where i was. All and all for a temp agency they did a very good job. The staff at ranstad continued to try and find me a better job after i left them. They continue to send me e-mails of jobs they feel that i might like or be qualified for

Pros

worked to find a good job for me

Cons

pay was lacking

Okay job... if your desperate to have any job.

A typical day at work is normal like any other job. Punch in, log in, and prepare to work 8 hours a day. There are a few things I learned from working for this agency/company. They mostly focus on productivity, punctuality, and not so much for safety. The management is okay, not the greatest but they're there if you need anything. My co-workers are okay some are friendly and some are not, depends who you meet and talk to. The most and hardest part of this job is that it's a very very fast pace environment. As a case picker at this warehouse, It's very hard labor and no consideration regardless of the weight of the items you pick. You are being timed every second, and hardly enough time for break. The only enjoyable thing about this job is "some" friendly people and the job itself, but except without the part where you're being treated as a slave!

Pros

"Some" friendly co-workers

Cons

Very very fast pace, very short break, No consideration of the weight of the items being picked, they expect you to pick them up same time regardless if it's heavy or not, and constantly drilling your behind to hit productivity percentage, Not so fun!

Does not give you all the info they should about the assignment

I was told the hours of the job and when i got there I found out its one of those jobs you go till your finished your work, so some days are longer and some shorter, this should be told too person before starting. Also they say you can get hired after 3 months and once working i find out no one is hired and no guarantee when it might happen or if it will.One other issue is they post the wage as a range ex $xx - $xx hr, based on experience, well they always give you the lower end of the wage no matter if your more then qualified for position.

Pros

paid weekly

Cons

everything else

Have enjoyed working at all locations I have been sent to.

At my last assignment, I was working the afternoon shift which i really enjoyed, order picking. Unfortunately when work slows down the temp agency people are sent home first. I found that the supervisors are not approachable, do not take suggestions or concerns seriously.

Pros

Flexibility, i can turn down a job if unsuitable for me.

Cons

No raises and no health benefits, contracts are somtimes too long to fullfil in order to be hired on by a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K