Randstad
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Randstad Employee Reviews for Laborer

Found 86 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,550 reviews

Yes and No

I worked with Randstad in Mississauga for two years and Ottawa about 6 months. They are really good with pay. For management I think they need to work on some things. When trying to Asking a question or contact them I find can be very difficult.

Good Company for Finding Warehouse Work

Plenty of warehouse work available. Management looks after their workers and does their best to accommodate all workers. Would recommend to anybody looking for a quick job and doesn't mind warehouse work.

Pros

Lots of work, good management team

Cons

Mostly warehouse work, no room for advancement

unprofessional

Some of the management are very unprofessional. I needed a reply to an email and no one ever got a hold of me. I don't work there anymore because of this.

Nice people

Very gossipy girl in the lab at Sherwin Willliams in Grimsby. Found that quite unprofessional. Only negative experience i recall. The other lab people were all very nice. Some jobs were interesting. Really like the prosthetics job in Burlington. Staff had a warm family like rapor :)

Never got any feedback.

Consistently let go without cause or explanation by a phone message on Friday afternoon. Pay was better than some agencies but the people you worked with tended to be abusive without identifiable cause..

Pros

variety of work

Cons

lack of job security

Is what it is.

Easy work, not too much responsibility. It's a temp service so shoe up act interested and your 80 percent already. Don't miss shifts or you don't get calls, simple math. If you need to make some money while job hunting, this is the spot

a not great work environment

i have worked at a job through randstad they treat there temp workers like slaves an use favourtisim over who they like more then you beware of managaement and line leaders who yell an get you sent home when they didnt explain things properly

Pros

Cons

horrible management

Disatisfied with the company.

Said they would call you back when a position became available and did not do so. They would return phone calls or return an email. Very dissatisfied with the company.

A general labor job

This was in an industrial tire manufacturing plant. The air quality was dirty because of the product that was being produced. Not a bad job, could be physically demanding.

good all round

i worked for ranstad for just a couple months never had anything bad to say about them i throuly enjoy the placements they put me in & the people i worked with at those placements

Pros

fun people

Cons

mad supers

Jobs at Randstad

Laborer positions
See more jobs

Terrible Temp service, but they all are.

will never work for another temp service again. placement claims they don't fire tempservice claims not to fire you. you get treated worse in job placements as a temp. won't berate myelf to this low ever again.

Pros

immediate work

Cons

have fun changing placements

productive

good place to work, had alot of perks of working there including sales just for the employed. big lunch areas and a good atmosphere to workk in if you like hrd work

reliable and helpful peoeple

they always found me work at the last min to prevent me from being with out work for any length of time. they amake you feel comfortable when you first go in

Easy company to work with. :)

Always found jobs for the right places. Very consistent work through all my times with them they had never kept me neutral. I was very pleased with the people that assisted finding me employment.

productive funwork

they do not respond easily.do not pick phone do not respond to emails ,they off same people every time .they should solve the problem of employees if they have no job . thanks

Great environment

A typical day at work is fairly normal. Work placements are welcoming, and fun. Management ensures the companies are safe and well managed. They are always quick to answer any questions you may have.

They are very good people. Very professional whenever having conversations with them. They work hard to find a job that is suitable for your needs. The only thing is that there's not always jobs available

company review

company was helpful with job search and placement but could up their wages a little bit as they currently make approximately $5-$8 at least per hours from clients that work through them.

its productive and fun to work

Randstad has been very helpful, dedicated and consistent. Randstad has been beneficial in Toronto when I had to work there and as well as here in Montreal.

Pros

we get paid every week

Cons

no cons

This is a agency

They find jobs in your area , with very little experience, no jobs at the moment ,decided to look my self. My wearhouse experiences have come from them sending me

not too bad

it was an okay company to work for. This was a temporary position. It was off and off for being busy and slow. Work conditions were okay. Pay was satisfactory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K