Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,551 reviews

Employment job agency, low pay, no benefits, and favoured some employees.

This is a job agency, I first applied to this place for an accounting job but they never gave me any accounting jobs even though they had a lot of jobs, instead I was told to apply for a factory role, I never applied for their general labour positions, but I needed a job so I took a call centre job from them, they paid me minimum wage, no benefits, and no job security, you can lose your job anytime. Also, if you falls in the minority category, you might not get an office job placement, they will think that you are not smart so they only place certain type of people in admin positions.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Low pay, no benefits, no perks

Working from home

The pay is fair but could be better . I would refer friends to work here. I enjoyed the training and slowly settling into the work . I also like the work culture.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Short training

A fun working environment and good team overall.

The reporting manager was very knowledgeable, with a good sense of humour, along with knowing his role and responsibilities to ensure that his team would meet their targets and record accordingly information pertaining to sales and vending machines. The only downfall is that I was not fully French bilingual which could have opened up more opportunities.

Good expirience

Was a contract hire for a short/defined time. Third party hiring agency but not bad i would say. Time spent here got me to my current position. Would recommend.

Good place to work at

it was a great place to work at. It is a shame that the Adidas CS center was relocated to Woodbridge Ontario and that is the only reason why I am not there anymore

Good company to work for

I am thankful to Randstad that they considered me for Customer service at call center work. Was provided with short time assignment and didn't get any work after one assignment.

Pros

flexible timing

Cons

no paid breaks

Short term Contract * telecommunication Company *

Randstad is a great agency to work for, I was able to work with a great company I enjoyed my contract the staff was amazing I learned a lot in a short period of time. I was able to grasp the company's product and interrupt what I learned to help customers upgrade services based on their current business needs .This was a great challenge for me. I had an amazing team mates that helped answer all my questions and believe me I had a lot as this industry I was helping out in was all so new to me. I would of stayed forever with the company Randstad sent me to help out.

Temporary Employment

A great and positive learning experience. All good. Training and trainers were quite helpful and professional. Informative and fun. Thank you Randstad

A great place to begin a career and thrive with in time

a pleasure to work alongside the fabulous staff at the downtown division the ability to be flexible in job placements throughout the year is a definite boon Thank you

Pros

short to long term contracts, vacation pay

Cons

assignments could possibly fluctuate with oil and gas sector's economy

Great Work Place

Great place to work if you are looking for a job. There have convenient locations everywhere in Canada. Jobs are updated on a daily basis and you can start asap. They need to work on Benefits/Insurance There is always room for improvement,

Pros

Jobs available weekly

Cons

Lomg term benefits/Insurance

Randstad

Randstad worked hard to find me a position that utilized my skills and education. They were pleasant and outgoing.

Pros

less work in finding a position for new people arriving in the province

Cons

didn't know much about what was going on within a company ex: treatment of employees/temps

not much job availability

company hired to work at was a good environment. great training good support from team leaders at company hired for.

Productive work place

need great communictions skills, ability to adapt styles to stituations. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks. Your surrounded with enthusiastic, innovative. passionate and energetic people. the most difficult and challenging situations would be convincing customers in fulfilling their complete satisfaction.

Pros

office activities

Cons

overtime

Variety

A variety of calls versus paperwork. Process work orders and assist callers with navigating through the web based program to order charts.

Pros

an hour for lunch

Cons

cubicles

Productive and Fun Workplace

Excellent workplace, Great company excellent employees.

Pros

Free Lunch at certain times

Cons

Hectic

Productive and helpful

A typical day at work includes entering orders and communicating with customers by email or telephone I have learned to bill and credit accounts on Astrix computer system My manager was very helpful The hardest part of my job was to let customers know an item would be delayed The most enjoyable part of the job was entering orders and knowing all items were delivered

Poor Management Decision Skills.

Not a very good company to work at. Poor upper management. Lack of organisation, low employee morale. We just go as we have bills to pay. Most people I speak with are actively searching for jobs.

An agency that can help find work in your industry of choice.

I enjoy working for Randstad. The people are helpful and considerate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K