Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,551 reviews

Never completely jobless

I've been with this company on and off since 2012 and it's always been a good experience, except for one. They always end up getting me my next decent full time job, I can count on them for a reference and a friendly greeting every time I call. They're good to vent to and generally good a looking out for fair treatment of their employees. They seem to appreciate employees that are reliable and do good work for them and keep them working.

Pros

Benefits, always been good at finding work

Cons

Temp agency, not always long term work

Professional, friendly, and dedicated to the welling being of their employees.

Each assignment was anything but typical. I have learned to enhance my skills to a higher degree of efficiency. Management has always been positive and encouraging. Workplace culture has been welcoming, upbeat, respectful, and you were always treated like you were part of a close-knit team. The most enjoyable part of working for Randstad is that they have your best interest at heart and check-up with to ensure you are happy and comfortable with your assignment. The hardest part of this job is that you will be moving on to another assignment after making so many new friends.

Will help you to find a job fast

It's an agency, so you will receive half of what the employer pays to Randstad. But the agency represents you, you don't have to go for job interviews, send resumes and cover letters. A dynamic team. You can find a job internationally.

Pros

Being represented.

Cons

I was lucky to not experience any.

Great People to work with and easy communication

I reccomend Randstad for everyone as they always have something ready for me. They are flexable and ready to listen if you need to voice any matter about the job to them. They will help work things out.

Randstad Is Excellent !

Love being a temp - just parachute in to wherever I’m needed, get the project done, have a sense of pride at a job well done, meet some great people and have an interesting variety of experiences to add to my craft. Randstad supplies documentation, instructions, pays weekly, easy to access administrative tools online. Tx Randstad!

Administrative assistant

I worked as a temporary administrative assistant and receptionist when needed, facilitating daily operations at Marketing and PR firms in Toronto. Because I'm on contract as a temp, I have been lucky to get placements at 5 different companies in the city, and used this as an opportunity to learn more about the industries that they operate in.

Helpful and friendly staff

Randstad staff is very helpful. Your participation, by calling to check in often, is beneficial. They help in finding the right placement for your skills and abilities.

Great Company to work for

The staff are very friendly, helpful and motivated. They have a great attitude and keep me busy constantly on assignments. They are a positive inspiration to myself.

Randstad really goes to bat for you.

For temporary assignment recruitment you need to have some patients. The recruiters really try their best to find a great fit for your skills and are always available to contact if you have any questions and concerns.

speedy placement

Randstad had speedy placements and very informative of the job, what is expected and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Pay system and access to pay information was user friendly as well.

Sign up for this company if you want denigration

Do not sign up for this agency, because they will take a great, successful long-term relationship / business partnership and throw it out the window with the toilet water for a flimsy excuse that does not stand up to scrutiny. Then their agents will denigrate, degrade, demean and humiliate you in front of everyone. I went to HR, they gave 1 of the agents a promotion. Run, don't walk, from this agency. This goes for both the Mississauga location and the Toronto location.

Pros

Cons

Denigration, humiliation

administrative support

I was responsible of the input in the computer (database) of the materials. I worked for this company in different positions In Calgary and Edmonton

Not a candidates dream of what an employment agency is...

Time and again, over the years, the dedication, care and attention given to candidates is poor. It is sad how they are not quite 'there' for keeping one busy.

Cons

Lack of motivation to assist, Lack of showing they truly care about the candidate, Lack of enthusiasm.

Financial world, very relaxed but evolving

It's a good group of people that really asks your input and values options you bring forward. The office space is clean and crisp. A little too quiet but you can think!

Pros

Early shifts, they organize fun activities for the company to be involved as a team

Cons

Temporary assignment

Employment Temp Agency

I found they paid slightly better than some of the other agencies, and got longer assignments with them. Once you prove yourself with previous temp assignments, you have a much better chance of getting more opportunities. You become one of the top choices, of who gets called first for assignments.

Cons

No guarantees of when you will work, or for how long.

Temporary Assignment with Cumis

Assignment in the Human Resources department administrative support to the Sr. Manager and the HR Consultants.

Productive, Fast-paced environment,

No job is hard, unless there is a lack in willingness to grow and learn within the job. I have been fortunate to be given the opprotunity to advance my skills to better my future and be an asset to a company. I have learned time-management, meeting critical deadlines, extensive knowledge on Microsoft Office, Administrative Support, and invoicing for major projects. Management has been extremely supportive and has always guided me in the right direction and coaching to better myself in my job. On a daily basis, I am a key support for my team and Engineers with various tasks and deadlines. Meeting critical deadlines are essential, especially when dealing with vendors on major projects to ensure project execution on the largest most complex investment untaken by a company.

Pros

Postive coaching, meeting critical deadlines, growing my knowledge as an Administrative Support

Cons

N/a

Fantastic learning environment. Great opportunity to both exercise my skills and assist others.

Great Temporary Agency

I enjoy working with staff at Randstad. They do their best to keep me working on temporary assignments.

Temp

Love it. Great management Pretty great For some reason is making me redo this entire assement

Temporary Work

I am working with Randstad to get back into the flow of Administrative work, after leaving the Federal government after many yars.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K