Randstad
Happiness score is 63 out of 100

Randstad Employee Reviews in Brantford, ON

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,623 reviews

Production/forklift

I enjoyed my experience at Ranstad. Enjoyed the environment and the people I worked with. The casual atmosphere made it comfortable to go in every day.

I highly recommend them

It was nice while it lasted. Supportive & friendly staff. They pay higher than other temp agencies. Professional & courteous with every interaction in dealing with the Brantford, Ont office.

An excellent place to get what you want in the work world!

The people I worked with are the best! Friendly and professional. I was given options on an assignment.For me it has been an all-around excellent experience. Would recommend to work with the people there. They will get you working.Frank S

Pros

Good work assignments

Cons

Great place and great people

I had fun learning new things here, becoming a lead hand, and working with all the people.It was very fast paced but comfortable to working conditions.

Good Company

Great Experience, Finds you jobs quick, good communication, great pay rates for varying job levels, great staff, pro's always have work, always able to find you work

Overall had a good experience working for Randstad m

Randstad employees were always there for me 24 Hours welling to help with any concerns and since they have an onsite office made it easier for assistance

Is what it is.

Easy work, not too much responsibility. It's a temp service so shoe up act interested and your 80 percent already. Don't miss shifts or you don't get calls, simple math. If you need to make some money while job hunting, this is the spot

Terrible Temp service, but they all are.

will never work for another temp service again. placement claims they don't fire tempservice claims not to fire you. you get treated worse in job placements as a temp. won't berate myelf to this low ever again.

Pros

immediate work

Cons

have fun changing placements

Missed Pay

They will bring you in, waste your time, and gas, and day, and then when it comes to getting your pay: they won't pay you and withhold your pay. On-top of this if you have a problem while on an assignment you will get the run-around until you quit. Then this happens. Avoid this prejudice placement agency at all costs. Even unemployment.

Easy company to work with. :)

Always found jobs for the right places. Very consistent work through all my times with them they had never kept me neutral. I was very pleased with the people that assisted finding me employment.

They are very good people. Very professional whenever having conversations with them. They work hard to find a job that is suitable for your needs. The only thing is that there's not always jobs available

Did what I was asked to do. I would gladly help any of my co workers or supervisor if they needed help with any tasks in the factory, including moving, washing, stacking and learning a new task.

good place to work for

I really enjoyed working for Randstad. They found me plenty of work when I needed it. I found the people I worked with open and friendly and always willing to answer questions.

Its alright

Randstad is very convenient if you are looking for part time or full time employment during week days, however they fail to offer weekend employment opportunities.

Pros

Find you employment fast

Cons

Don't have jobs for weekends

learned alot and made some new friends. very good experience.

Randstad is a very good temp agency and has alot of well placed jobs for each individual, it has a very welcome feel as soon as you enter, and your privacy is also very concealed which makes you feel alot safer.

Pros

friendly environment good work place.

Cons

very late hours for night shift

Few Shifts, But A Good Job

During my time at RANDSTAD, I had a very interesting experience. On more than one occasion the lovely staff at the RANDSTAD office would place me for work, but upon arriving at my workplace, I was told that they sent too many people, and I was therefore sent home as there was no work for the day. Which was unfortunate as I wasn't making money. That is only from my experience, however, I can't speak for anyone else. That said, RANDSTAD management and the ladies in the main office were always kind, fair, and accommodating. Working for RANDSTAD is also where I learned to appreciate and respect the people who work the 50 hour factory jobs, however. I learned to respect that kind of hard work, but also how rewarding it is to see it get done by the end of your shift.

Pros

Always Something New

Cons

Few Shifts, Average Wages

temp agency

Gave out good jobs with good hourly pay rate always gave me good jobs always gives me jobs that are required towards my job description loved it there

Great company to work for

I wanted to have the experience doing general labour work and Ranstad provided me with that opportunity. I worked with different companies performing several warehouse duties learning to use pump carts, RF Scanners, packaging candies, and picking orders for clients.

Not What They Appear

A temp agency, who appears very friendly at first. But the things they say behind closed doors about their workers, is appalling, and cruel. They really don't care about your health, unless it suits them too. If your life, can't fit their requirements, they won't find you a placement. In fact, they'll string you along, as long as they can, just so you don't go elsewhere. In hind sight, this is the last temp agency I should have ever chosen to go with. I've heard way better things about Prodigy, and should have gone there instead. Would have saved me some wasted time.

Company is good to work for.

Temp Agency work. Randomly called for work,can go days without hearing from them,and have to call numerous times to find something for rest of week. Still, better than the rest.

Pros

Lots of jobs

Cons

Slow times mean fewer jobs.

They help with finding temporary jobs

I've been put in multiple positions with Ranstad, they've definitely helped with finding temporary work. Although they don't quite help getting you any further than that. Quick and easy way to make money for a short period of time.

Pros

Help with job search

Cons

No solid jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K