Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,623 reviews

Insights into Randstad

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

A fun working environment and good team overall.

The reporting manager was very knowledgeable, with a good sense of humour, along with knowing his role and responsibilities to ensure that his team would meet their targets and record accordingly information pertaining to sales and vending machines. The only downfall is that I was not fully French bilingual which could have opened up more opportunities.

Its been quite a while since I worked at Randstad and it seems a lot has changed at Randstad

Randstad for me was easy at first but now its like I've been cut out of the picture for quite some time now.2018 was the last job placement. I just hope Randstad would be there for my honest work

Pros

Long break

Cons

Shift change

Good Company for Finding Warehouse Work

Plenty of warehouse work available. Management looks after their workers and does their best to accommodate all workers. Would recommend to anybody looking for a quick job and doesn't mind warehouse work.

Pros

Lots of work, good management team

Cons

Mostly warehouse work, no room for advancement

a not great work environment

i have worked at a job through randstad they treat there temp workers like slaves an use favourtisim over who they like more then you beware of managaement and line leaders who yell an get you sent home when they didnt explain things properly

Pros

Cons

horrible management

good employment agency to work with.

they take care of you as their own. Make a great team. The ranstad is very well organised and well connected employment agency. They find their workers some good and reliable jobs.

Pros

good salary benefits

Cons

long hour shifts

Great Team!

Great place to work, highly motivated teams and a extensive vision for the future. Currently, the #1 HR Services in the world. Only thing is sometimes it feels its too big to navigate in.

good company

- good management - excellent training - career advancement - global organisation - company BBQ - good benefits plan - strong management that provides great strategic vision and execution

Very supportive staff

It's really enjoyable working with Randstad Brampton office they are professional, friendly staff, good service, they always follow up, and support your goals.

Productive and very good Agency.

Ranstad is an work agency, you dont work at Ranstad, you work for Ranstad. They are a very good agency, always gets you the job you required, and are very reliable.

Good work environment

I really enjoyed working with ranstad, unfortunately not much work available right now. Training was very efficient also very friendly staff. If they offered full time time positions I would continue to work with ranstad

Productive workplace getting merchandice ready for stores

Worked at Randstad’s client TJX Canada in the Distribution Centre performing receiving duties such as manually loading and off-loading trailers, packaging, ticketing, labeling, operating a pump truck, lifting up to 50 pounds of boxes and helping with other general labour duties as required. The work was okay, some boxes we had to lift were heavy, but team lifting helped us from not breaking our backs.

Pros

Free food on Spirit Days

Cons

Early start time

better option s

better job options and better pay. Also close to home and coworkers are friendly. Some jobs are more physically demanding

just horrible

Never have any work. Always say call back but they never pick up. They only get jobs for they're favorites and everyone else is left hanging.

Productive and nice environment

Company was very much attached to their workers. It was a non-technical job for me but they provided each and every guidance possible

friendly enviorment

learned how to managed certain items.everyone in the work place was very friendly and outgoing and i never had any problem following instruction that was given

Cons

productive and fun place with a pool table.

great place to work, great co- workers and supervisors.moved to Alberta and is looking of a similar place to belong. good employment is great but a good environment to work is even better.

Pros

nice pool table

Cons

non

Interesting, meeting new people

This is a very time demanding job. You must have excellent time management and people skills. This job requires you to be very tough skinned, this is also a sales job, you are required to win new business. You are very busy, your days fly by.

Pros

people, co-workers

Cons

Work was straight forward and productive.

Work is busy all the time and productive. The management seems nice. Nothing was hard. The job is easy and straightforward.

Pros

Work is easy

Cons

the work mostly on call

Great place to work, but unfortunately i do not get the hours or the pay that i should receive.

I drive a Reach Truck and extremely love doing my job and am great at doing it as well. I've learned how to work fast in a fast paced environment with quota. Also i have learned how to be completely safe driving a machine in a heavily populated environment. There is an extensive amount of forklift traffic as well. The hardest part of the job would have to be when the company is slow and they need the people higher up like myself to go and run the conveyor due to the fact of minimal work for my position. I do not mind doing what is needed at all and will go to the position they need, but because of the situation at hand with minimal work they cancel shifts and send us home half day. I just need a stable position doing what i am good at so that i can stay on track and pay bills that need to be payed.

Pros

Great environment and people.

Cons

Shortened hours.

Fun place to work for people who like factory wok

i liked working here but i need a filed job in hospitality. This job works for women with familes and in need of some extra income.

Fast Paced

Very fast paced automotive manufacturer. Co-workers were great to work with, difficult at times due to congestion of workspace but you have to make due. Enjoyable as it's always busy and always something new to do.

Pros

Fast paced

Cons

Workplace congested

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K