Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 496 reviews matching the search See all 12,427 reviews
Randstad (CGI)
Conseillers en gestion et informatique (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC14 February 2019
Très belle entreprise! Flexibilité d'horaire. Belle culture!
Pros
Ambiance
Cons
Remplacement de congé ( fin du contrat)
Great Team!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 February 2019
Great place to work, highly motivated teams and a extensive vision for the future. Currently, the #1 HR Services in the world.

Only thing is sometimes it feels its too big to navigate in.
Great Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 February 2019
The staff are very friendly, helpful and motivated. They have a great attitude and keep me busy constantly on assignments. They are a positive inspiration to myself.
Milieu de travail enrichissant
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC9 February 2019
Environnement dynamique où l'apprentissage se fait rapidement.
Great contract/temp work
Temp. Specifications Coordinator at Safeway Canada (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 February 2019
Many recruiters are great and have your back when placing you. There are times that in order too keep working you must take a different position than desired or make less money.
productive
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2019
good place to work for part time, I liked the management, my typical day was slow and long but got my job done everyday. I learned how to scan and copy documents in a mass amount.
Pros
Benefit option package
Cons
early hours
decent place to work
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2019
the work is repetitive

environment depends on the branch manager

lack of growth opportunity

the focus is on numbers not on the people

hours are good
This is a agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2019
They find jobs in your area , with very little experience, no jobs at the moment ,decided to look my self. My wearhouse experiences have come from them sending me
They will do their job if you are willing to do yours.
Receiver/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2019
Judging by other people's reviews it would seem that your own experience with Randstad can be a bit of a hit and miss, but my own experience with the Toronto branch has been good overall, so I am inclined to focus on the positives here.

Firstly, job placements were very speedy. I put in the word in the morning that I was ready to work, and recruiters responded in the afternoon with relevant opportunities. Staff are friendly and professional. You are informed ahead of time regarding the nature of the jobs and the work hours. The employment opportunities they offer are fair, and you get your paychecks on time.

Obviously temper your expectations to fit realities: you most likely won't find your dream jobs here. Most offers are temporary (permanent pending on performance), probably dreadfully dull and relatively low paying, but if you are willing to put in the hours then you will get paid. Don't expect to be treated like a rock star and be prepared to work. Everything's fair n square.
Pros
Quick placements; easy jobs; reliable pay system
Cons
Temporary positions with few additional benefits; jobs but not careers
Quick in placing you but lack of assistance during contract
contractor (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC7 January 2019
I was placed rather quickly but there was a lack of communication between my employer and the agency. I was provided with very little information as far as ressources and references for an active employee.
Shockingly incompetent management!
Labourer-sorter (Former Employee) –  Paris, Ont.24 December 2018
Incompetent, unethical, incompassionate management. Their client had myself and fellow co-workers worked in unsafe work conditions. Apparently no health and safety officer! Their client abused me and forced me to endure harassment throughout my time on assignment. Randstad in-house management was inaccessible to deal with complaints (didn't answered or return phone calls). Hard work, reliability, and teamwork was not appreciated! Disgusting, uncaring attitude from all levels of Randstad management. When I got injured at work, they discarded me like trash! I have never been so disrespected in my life. I am very disappointed. Randstad and their client should be ashamed of themselves!
Pros
Some friendly co-workers. Free coffee.
Cons
Disrespectful work environment. Slimy employer!
Randstad really goes to bat for you.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 December 2018
For temporary assignment recruitment you need to have some patients. The recruiters really try their best to find a great fit for your skills and are always available to contact if you have any questions and concerns.
Environnement de travail productif, dynamique et enthousiaste
Commis d'entrepôt Simons (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC19 December 2018
Une journée typique de travail est celle qui regorge d'un dynamisme et d'une courtoisie entre collègues indépendamment du rôle dans le but de rendre la productivité efficace et sans ennuis.
Pros
Repas gratuit
Cons
moyen de déplacement (distance)
Helped me land a phenomenal role with an employee focused company!
Prospect (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 December 2018
I had a wonderful experience with Randstad Burlington ON, they really took the time to accommodate me after hours and find a company that was a suitable match for both myself and my future employer. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a serious career position and is a true professional. You can not expect them to get you a job, you need to do that part on your own, however, they can and will match you where best suited.
Professional Personnel, striving to provide awesome customer experiences!
Shipper/ Receiver and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, Nisku AB11 December 2018
Great crew. I experienced nothing but friendly professionalism. There was never a boring day. Job placement recruiting is more difficult than it looks.
Pros
Personnel and management
Cons
michelin is a good place to work everyone gets along with everyone
PRODUCTION/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Granton, NS6 December 2018
working with ranstsd is not pleasent, but being at michelin is good, only problem is i was there for two years now and still not hired on by michelin. iam doing too good of a job at a cheap rate.
Productive and fast-pased enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON3 December 2018
A typical day at work would probably consists of working the punch-press, cutting corners off of aluminum beams and punching holes in the aluminum beam. I learned about how to work in a fabrication and architectural environment. Plus learn different tasks of the job like working cutting wood, thin and thick aluminum beams and quantity of item in a bin or on top of a skid. The hardest part of the job consists of how to become a Tig-welder. The most enjoyable and easiest part of the job was punch-pressing holes in a 6-8 ft. Beams.
Pros
It was unionized
Good placement company
TECHNOLOGY Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 November 2018
I enjoyed working with Randstad as my 1st employer in Canada. Team supports consultant asks and deliver as expected. Job is done according to the contract.
tre bon emploiyer
Cariste (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC21 November 2018
tre bonne place ou ce trouver un emploi mai quand jai eu un aret maladie cela na pas aussi bien marcher que se que je pensai
Pros
capasiter decoute
Cons
jamais rappeler suite a mes appelle
Dépannage entre deux jobs
Employé d'usine (Former Employee) –  Lévis, QC16 November 2018
Jobs en usine, salaire de basse pour des positions de manoeuvre non qualifiés

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K