Randstad Employee Reviews

Ok
General Labourer (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON15 June 2018
Was okay

Was there during school when I was finishing my diploma part time - they helped me through various temporary assignments. Nothing special it was just to help out.
Plats de Chefs
Technician (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC13 June 2018
The work is collaborative and collective groups, It is manual and tedious, with the operation of machinery in a 4ocentrigrade temeperature.The groups are flexible within the warehouse and the lunch breaks and coffee breaks provide the desired atmosphere to be punctual and efficient in keeping working area clean as well as the uniforms.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hours on feet
Entry Level Work
QA Inspection - Stackpole - Temporary (Current) (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON13 June 2018
Better than most temp employers. Opportunities were largely entry level warehouse work but most companies I was placed at were decent working environments.
Randstad is a good employer
OFFICE ADMIN-MAILROOM CLERK-JUNIOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2018
Randstad is a good employer. It provided me a job assignment that advanced my career. It gave me an assignment that gave a foot in the door. I am grateful for Randstad's giving me a chance to work with one of the top banks in Canada.

The hiring staff was helpful and they trust and had confidence on me when they sent me for the assignment.

I will continue working for Ranstad if given again the chance. The salary it gave me was above the minimum wage.
Pros
Equal employer.
Cons
None.
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 June 2018
Great place to work. Willing to work with your schedule. Understanding to work with you if you need time off. Overall a wonderful company to work with.
bon placement
Journalière (Current Employee) –  Sainte-Thérèse, QC4 June 2018
agence de placement trouve des contrats rapidement
Good Placement company
Secretary- Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 May 2018
I had a good experience with Randstad when first moving to Montreal. They helped me with many options for jobs and they facilitated my search for part time jobs while I was in school.
Simple et efficace
ennys flint (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC23 May 2018
Travail sécuritaire
Equipe efficace
Entrée en poste rapide
Formation en continue
Belle entreprise en général quand on veut un travail pour l'été ou même permanent.
Pros
simple, formation en continue
Cons
salaire
randstead
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON brantford21 May 2018
randstead is very good they are willing to work with those of us with mental healthto help us make our lives better even though at times we could have alot of ups and downs but they are great and tell us where we need to improve and praise us for ourefforts and when we succeed.
agreable
Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2018
un travail qui demandait beaucoup d'efforts physique
Pros
moins de stress
Cons
courte pause
Unprofessional with Pay
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON18 May 2018
My experience with Randstad has been pretty upsetting to say the least, i waited weeks to get my first paycheck & when i did it was for the wrong amount. 3 weeks later and i'm still getting excuses as to why i haven't received the right amount. Very upsetting considering everything other than that went pretty well, unfortunately i can't pay my bills with "good experiences" though.
Pros
Good Jobs
Cons
Receiving Pay
fun workplace
Donor Services Liason (Former Employee) –  winnipeg15 May 2018
it was good. I enjoyed working there. they had good hours. good employers . very understanding. very flexible. very friendly people. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Pros
free gifts
Cons
few shifts
travaille polyvalent
Travailleuse a la chaine (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC24 April 2018
Ramstad ma permis de découvrir plusieurs emploi divertissant et d'approfondir mes connaissances.
Cons
aucune assurance
Very supportive staff
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 April 2018
It's really enjoyable working with Randstad Brampton office they are professional, friendly staff, good service, they always follow up, and support your goals.
Team building along with excellent leadership
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 March 2018
Great team environment and Balanced work life for all employees. It was learning experience and a turning point in my career. I can say honestly that Randstad's Management at all levels contributes greatly to the outstanding culture and environment.
Excellent hours and overtime if wished.
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 March 2018
Excellent placements and offers to succeed. You are not asked to do something, until training if required is given. People are friendly and offer assistance without always being asked.
good for a stepping stone
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 March 2018
temp agency, set me up with a job when i was in between jobs. Good way to learn new skills and work ready encase full time positions become available.
Pros
jobs
Cons
part time
amazing agency
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2018
the best agency to work for. Great culture and working environment. A great agency to start your career. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avoid agencies
None (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC19 March 2018
I was stopped at the door. Never even got to sit down with an agent. The main one was going out to lunch while 4 others were willing to process my CV and were blocked. I was told I had to call before. What bugs me about agencies is that they make money off your back when we have a Human Resources that does ZERO in this country to help us get jobs. HRDC Canada. I decide to go at it alone and even went to an interview. Try and avoid agencies.
Perte de temps et non professionnelle
Directeur administratif (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC14 March 2018
L'agence de Québec est la pire. Quelle bande d'incompétentes. Grosse perte de temps de faire affaires avec cette agence qui fait baisser les salaires pour s'en mettre pleins les poches! Les conseillères doivent fonctionner à commission pour agir comme elles le font en dénigrant les candidats. Pffffffffffffff pu jamais...je préfère aller ailleurs que chez Randstad!
Pros
pas grand chose de positif a perdre son temps et faire baisser ton salaire
Cons
incompétentes, non professionnelles, menteuses à excès!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K