Randstad Employee Reviews

Good range of jobs
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2018
Working for Randstad offered me the flexibility to pick up work when I needed. There were many interesting positions I was able to work on. Alas the possibility of securing something permanent eluded me.
Pros
being able to pick up work when I needed
Cons
positions were not always at my level
good company
Senior Branch Manager - Skilled Trades (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 August 2018
- good management
- excellent training
- career advancement
- global organisation
- company BBQ
- good benefits plan
- strong management that provides great strategic vision and execution
Will give you dirty jobs
none to speak of (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 August 2018
I have read some success stories on the reviews I have read. I had been registered with them in 2013 and at that time they were not helpful as far as finding work for me. Since that time I had steady work but not through them. I tried again in July 2018 hoping they had improved. As I was layed off my job in January of 2018.
Again, although I have office and retail experience they tried to send me on a dirty job with minimum wage, at first I had agreed which I shouldn't have. It was out of desperation that I was considering it but thought it through and refused to go, no matter how much I was hurting financially. They should really look at peoples resumes and discuss what kind of work would you be happy doing , and how could they help you accomplish that goal. After all they are an employment agency.
Because I had refused that one job now I am black listed, which means if you ever call in to ask if there is work available and they ask for your name and then say we'll put you on the available list, start looking else where.
I have been widowed since 2014 and have to be self supporting now.
Do not count on this agency for any good jobs.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Unprofessional
randstad
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 August 2018
They lack transpaarency when disclosing compensation. Some how they feel this informationis not necessary for the potential candidate to know. There were a lot of surprises when my weekly check was received.
I have a lot of fun competing to do my best in everything that I do.
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Ontario Canada31 July 2018
I have a lot of fun competing to be the best at all of my jobs with Randstad. I have changed my life in the training I have received through Randstad and I am a much healthier and better person. The management is great and they really care about people. It is interesting to work with people from different countries. The hardest part of the job is dealing with problem people and they come with any job. The most enjoyable part is striving to do your best!
Pros
Always employed
Cons
Dealing with so many people
Not impressed
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON30 July 2018
Was told my pay rate would be $20/hr and it turned out to be $15.50. I'm a certified forklift operator with 20 years experience...not happening! Was also told I had to pay for my own fall arrest out of pocket. The people all looked rough or new Canadians. They take what they can get and have a huge turnover rate. They won't let you wear competitors clothing and if you do they put a sticker over the logo. Personally would never wear Adidas clothing but would if they supplied it, which they don't.
Pros
Clean
Cons
They will use you for 3 months then let you go
Be sure to never get a full time job
Reception, Admin (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 July 2018
They place you in Temp to perm roles. Then expect companies to pay 20000 to keep you. So of course they don't want to hire you on for that cost. They often fire the agency for there poor attitude.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Terrible mgmt, terrible pay
summary
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 July 2018
A typical day at work, what you learned, management, diversity, workplace culture, hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job, life work balance.
Okay place to work
General Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 June 2018
was not a bad place to work,fellow permanent employees however do take advantage to the new and temporary people making them do heavier tasks just cause they are new, hours could be better.
un bon début pour commencer
Serveuse, Vendeuse, Employée (Former Employee) –  Bordeaux, QC26 June 2018
Randstad m'a permis d'acquérir de bonnes premières expériences dans le service. Elles ont été variées, adaptées à mmon emplois du temps d'étudiante.
helpful staff
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2018
i was working with the North York Office and the staff were helpful. I was able to be find a job in a few months. They placed me with a good organization where I was able to secure a full time permanent job .
Pros
nice staff
Cons
less pay
Ok
General Labourer (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON15 June 2018
Was okay

Was there during school when I was finishing my diploma part time - they helped me through various temporary assignments. Nothing special it was just to help out.
Plats de Chefs
Technician (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC13 June 2018
The work is collaborative and collective groups, It is manual and tedious, with the operation of machinery in a 4ocentrigrade temeperature.The groups are flexible within the warehouse and the lunch breaks and coffee breaks provide the desired atmosphere to be punctual and efficient in keeping working area clean as well as the uniforms.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hours on feet
Entry Level Work
QA Inspection - Stackpole - Temporary (Current) (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON13 June 2018
Better than most temp employers. Opportunities were largely entry level warehouse work but most companies I was placed at were decent working environments.
Randstad is a good employer
OFFICE ADMIN-MAILROOM CLERK-JUNIOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2018
Randstad is a good employer. It provided me a job assignment that advanced my career. It gave me an assignment that gave a foot in the door. I am grateful for Randstad's giving me a chance to work with one of the top banks in Canada.

The hiring staff was helpful and they trust and had confidence on me when they sent me for the assignment.

I will continue working for Ranstad if given again the chance. The salary it gave me was above the minimum wage.
Pros
Equal employer.
Cons
None.
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 June 2018
Great place to work. Willing to work with your schedule. Understanding to work with you if you need time off. Overall a wonderful company to work with.
bon placement
Journalière (Current Employee) –  Sainte-Thérèse, QC4 June 2018
agence de placement trouve des contrats rapidement
Good Placement company
Secretary- Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 May 2018
I had a good experience with Randstad when first moving to Montreal. They helped me with many options for jobs and they facilitated my search for part time jobs while I was in school.
Simple et efficace
ennys flint (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC23 May 2018
Travail sécuritaire
Equipe efficace
Entrée en poste rapide
Formation en continue
Belle entreprise en général quand on veut un travail pour l'été ou même permanent.
Pros
simple, formation en continue
Cons
salaire
randstead
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON brantford21 May 2018
randstead is very good they are willing to work with those of us with mental healthto help us make our lives better even though at times we could have alot of ups and downs but they are great and tell us where we need to improve and praise us for ourefforts and when we succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.8K