Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews

Lots of employment opportunities and reps that sugarcoat it to get you there then you see what you're being paid for and it's not worth it. Basically, if you say anything before 3 months you're either removed or replaced and sent to a different location.
Pros
Immediate placement
Cons
Overworked and underpaid
The people I worked with are the best! Friendly and professional. I was given options on an assignment.For me it has been an all-around excellent experience. Would recommend to work with the people there. They will get you working.Frank S
Pros
Good work assignments
Cons
Recently the job market has been tough. I am a university graduate and barely got a call back. When I saw the Randstad ad on indeed I emailed them, got a reply quickly, and a arranged a phone interview on a Friday. Interview went well and I started on a the Monday. To be clear, you are a tempt. While my coworkers were great, and my Randstad contact always got back to me same day, it was only for the Christmas busy season. Thursday I was laid off, Monday they had another job offer. While Randstad does take a small cut (I made a dollar an hour less than my coworkers), I spent 2 months looking for work and they got me a job within a week, so be honest with the situation you are in. I was treated with respect, have no issues with Randstad or the company they placed me in. Overall, I would recommend if you need a job.
They are an employment agency you are just a number to them. Their recruiters are not organized and nothing is their fault only yours. I would recommend not signing up with Ranstad unless you like disappointment.
Cons
Étant un agence de placement, il est facile de vous trouver des poste en entrepôt, mais il se souci nullement du trajet, de la distance de chez moi au travail qu’il propose. Tt ce qui compte c’est de combler le contrat.
Pros
Il trouve assez rapide du travail pour ces employés
Cons
L’humain n’est pas au centre de l’entreprise.
This is a job agency, I first applied to this place for an accounting job but they never gave me any accounting jobs even though they had a lot of jobs, instead I was told to apply for a factory role, I never applied for their general labour positions, but I needed a job so I took a call centre job from them, they paid me minimum wage, no benefits, and no job security, you can lose your job anytime. Also, if you falls in the minority category, you might not get an office job placement, they will think that you are not smart so they only place certain type of people in admin positions.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Low pay, no benefits, no perks
tout dépend de l’endroit du remplacement dont nous sommes attitrés
Pros
remplacement ok
Cons
pas beaucoup de poste comme adjointe de directionplus de poste de commis
I worked with Randstad for more than 5 years as an independent contractor. They paid me weekly, always ontime, timesheet and invoicing process was smooth. All in all the best Recruitment AGENCY IN CANADA.
très a l'écoute , équipe professionnel, j'ai eu une belle expérience avec eux .
Good company when you need to find a job ASAP. However, they never paid me. I sent emails and I called many times but they always had an excuse. I spoke even with the manager and he also did not do much.
Cons
Bad management and problems with the payment. (No payment)
When they have work. They text or call me the day before with clear details, directions,contact, rate of pay.My supervisors at ransdad make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I like talking with them when they or I call.
within a few hours of registering I was referred to a factory for work. I am getting the shifts i want so i have more time for my wife and family. The people are friendly, the work is close to where i live so I save on gas and no winter driving to toronto. to me that is a big advantage. No long distance waste of time or gas. No risking winter accidents with a snow covered 400 highway. To me that itself is like getting a pay raise.
Pros
the shifts i want
Cons
haven't seen any yet
fast speed sometime most during the month/year end period, good management team, co-workers are friendly, nice people around, the work is not that easy since Randstad is huge, so new problem every day
The one thing for sure that will happen is you're gonna get hired, specifically with the right kind of job you were looking for. After that you can say lots of things, good or bad, about the workplace.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
The place is a little too far from where I live
Some of the management are very unprofessional. I needed a reply to an email and no one ever got a hold of me. I don't work there anymore because of this.
Randstad offre du travaille à ses agents et parfois bien remuneré mais parfois aussi pas toujours..mais dans l’ensemble c’est une agence avec laquelle je n’hesiterai pas à recontacter pour du travail
Bosses are horrible complete lie about advancements, they scam you on your paycheck all the time, never appreciate you, overall horrible place to work. Would not recommend to anyone, you do the most physical job in the whole plant for 13$ an hour with pittyful shift premiums and overtime rates, you wont ever get a raise, you will only hear what you do wrong not what you did right.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Small pay, bad bosses, literally everything so dont bother unless your gonna apply for Michelin itsself
I was having a tough time finding a job and I was able to work temporary positions with randstad in between getting jobs. my son was born during this time and also the COVID-19 beginning was during this time and they were very helpful and compassionate
Pros
Compassionate, easy work, good pay
Cons
The positions available to entry level people are more Jobs than Careers
I worked for them for only 3 weeks. I accepted a temp to perm position with a warehouse. My first paycheck was not deposited on time and the staff were not helpful when I called about it that morning (the lady in charge of my contract was away and the people I talked to were outright rude to me). The supervisor at the company I was assigned to was a jerk and I was not getting as many of my hours was I was promised. The staff a Randstad were not helpful in dealing with the situation. I grew frustrated and in a few weeks I quit without notice. I asked to have my profile removed from their system and told them I will never work for Randstad again. Soon after I got a better paying unionized job here in Calgary. Temp agencies rarely have quality jobs to offer and I will never use their services again. People are better off using their time and personal connections to get a job.
Pros
I got a job.
Cons
I got a lousy job and my first paycheck was not deposited on time.
Le temps de sélection et l'entrevue était efficient.
I had fun learning new things here, becoming a lead hand, and working with all the people.It was very fast paced but comfortable to working conditions.
  1. Employee reviews