Randstad Employee Reviews

Trash
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Quebec22 February 2018
If you need work immediately, go to another temp agency. If you need a full time job, don't support parasites like these. They make money off you and give you the run around and it's never worth it.
Pros
nothing.
Cons
just about everything
new experience in candien culture
General Labouer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2018
1. Going to the work every day at morning at 8 a.m. return at 5 p.m. .
2.i learn many thing how to treat customers and make them happy how to be fast at the work & effective in life because i believe that everyone has god plan in his life and he should be effective and happy .
3. how to manage the work well, how to manage yourself for the work & for the life.
4.work place culture in Canada i see its very good , the people are helpful more energetic more respectful , in my nation Egypt its different we are 95 million people so it’s more stress between people more problems , the prices are very high & expensive than here in Canada you can success & be happy .
5.the hardest part at the end of the day it’s very difficult because you should control your stress and be satisfied to end the work good & leave a good picture to you .
6. the most enjoyable part the dealing with the customers and conversation with them and sometimes we make jokes with each other its seems good for me
The position I went to was very pleasant
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 February 2018
They try their best to get you the position that you want, they are concerned with your well being and any job they send you out to.
I would recommend this agency for general labor workers.
Found me work fast
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON21 February 2018
They found me work fast and it has been great so far. They have the best jobs in Guelph.
They are very nice, just tell them what you are looking for and they will find it.
Très bonne équipe
Contractuelle (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC21 February 2018
Les gens sont très gentils, efficaces et compréhensifs.
great people
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 February 2018
i had great experience, reliable hours, the salary was low back then, but great companies i had experience in, great people to work with
distance ok.
Great for the time being
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2018
As a staffing agency they are pretty good at finding work for you, but it's not always the best fit since they recruiters are working on commission they're just looking to check all the boxes for the employer.
Love Randstad
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Guelph and London16 February 2018
I have worked for Randstad just coming up to 11 years with approx 16 years being in the staffing industry. Randstad is by far one of the top employers to work for internationally...but specifically in Canada. I recommend that if you are a top performer, results driven, and strive for service excellence, then this organization would be a great fit for you. I very excited to be part of an amazing team. #humanforward
Pros
Support in Career Development
productive
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Pierrefonds, QC15 February 2018
I learn to be a team player. Work place was cultural and job was a little tense but only due to busy days. Love the family orientation for the holiday seasons
Great place to work!
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ville St Laurent, QC14 February 2018
Great people and plenty of growth opportunities. Good team development with a positive overall outlook on company and personal goals. Great management set up.
Canada's No 1 recruitment agnecy
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 February 2018
As a recruiter the typical day at work in quite the same everyday.
However as its very big company all the systems are in place and one can learn quickly.
Pros
Ideal to learn and begin your career
Cons
No major cons
Depends on what you're looking for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC29 January 2018
I offered my services there because I needed a job right then and there. It took them very little time to find places where to send me, and everything was fine.
The only problem is, should you ask them to help you find a permanent job, they won't. They'll send you to 2-3 interviews to say they're helping you, but this isn't how they make the most money, 'selling' you to a business. They make more money with you by 'lending' you. So...
Pros
Good at finding work rapidly
Cons
Will not help you with finding a stable, long-term job.
relaxed atmosphere and enjoyable workplace
Work Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 January 2018
Interviews everyday, places employees into job placements, payroll.
I learned a great deal about recruiting and people in general through the interview process.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
sometimes hard to place people if they have a criminal record, very little jobs for them
Average
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 January 2018
Alright work, mostly factory jobs, really depends on where you are placed, but if you are a skill trade worker you'll have better work, all in all not bad
fun and helpful
Labourer/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON23 January 2018
i like them their cheerful and happy my only problem it not enough work for people who don't drive and sending me to waterloo instead of my requested work in kitchener
Le management mal fait
Journalier (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC22 January 2018
Les boss se contredisait sur tous les arguments. Aucune appuit des boss.
Pros
Payant
Cons
Boss
Randstad Technologies great company
Senior IT Recruiting Manger/ and Skilled Trades (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2018
Randstad Technologies is an excellent organisation to work at. I recommend it to friends and clients. Its a forward thinking agency with a great team environment.
Pros
chart your own course.
Cons
Difficult to work from home
Placement Company
Project Coordinator (Placement) (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 January 2018
As stated, this is a placement company so you do not work in the office but either in Canada or out of country. The management team is resourceful when needed.
Administration (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 January 2018
Have never had any issues working with the wonderful team here. They are always ready and willing to help and very good with communication. I will continue to work with them when I am seeking employment.
Really?
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON9 January 2018
One job, 10 weeks.
Ear and eye protection made talking to other tricky, Hearing how to use the computer did go well and ended up making problems later.
Most days went well even with the computer doing stuff I didn't know how to fix.
The people were good and helpful.
Did some over time but it killed the weekend being a night shift and all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K