Randstad Employee Reviews

Very supportive staff
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 April 2018
It's really enjoyable working with Randstad Brampton office they are professional, friendly staff, good service, they always follow up, and support your goals.
Team building along with excellent leadership
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 March 2018
Great team environment and Balanced work life for all employees. It was learning experience and a turning point in my career. I can say honestly that Randstad's Management at all levels contributes greatly to the outstanding culture and environment.
Excellent hours and overtime if wished.
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON21 March 2018
Excellent placements and offers to succeed. You are not asked to do something, until training if required is given. People are friendly and offer assistance without always being asked.
amazing agency
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2018
the best agency to work for. Great culture and working environment. A great agency to start your career. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avoid agencies
None (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC19 March 2018
I was stopped at the door. Never even got to sit down with an agent. The main one was going out to lunch while 4 others were willing to process my CV and were blocked. I was told I had to call before. What bugs me about agencies is that they make money off your back when we have a Human Resources that does ZERO in this country to help us get jobs. HRDC Canada. I decide to go at it alone and even went to an interview. Try and avoid agencies.
Perte de temps et non professionnelle
Directeur administratif (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC14 March 2018
L'agence de Québec est la pire. Quelle bande d'incompétentes. Grosse perte de temps de faire affaires avec cette agence qui fait baisser les salaires pour s'en mettre pleins les poches! Les conseillères doivent fonctionner à commission pour agir comme elles le font en dénigrant les candidats. Pffffffffffffff pu jamais...je préfère aller ailleurs que chez Randstad!
Pros
pas grand chose de positif a perdre son temps et faire baisser ton salaire
Cons
incompétentes, non professionnelles, menteuses à excès!
Great Employemebt Agency (Montreal)
Adminstative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QC9 March 2018
I have worked with numerous department placements at Ranstad and i always find them very polite and useful. ALWAYS EAGER TO HELP and great follow ups and follow through after job placements.
Pros
Great Communication
Cons
None so far
productive and fun workplace
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC8 March 2018
depends on the warehouse
repackaging
take out of box put in new box
recycling
clean up
labeling
putting labels on boxes
packing
check list of what to pack
put it in box
close box or if on assembly line hit the button
some warehouses are cleaner than others
see below
Labourer (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 March 2018
I enjoyed working for this temp. sevice but job placements are too frequent and not promising to be hired for permanent position. There was regular hours per shift 8 hrs with no overtime.
good place to work for
General Laborer, Prodigy Personal (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 March 2018
I really enjoyed working for Randstad. They found me plenty of work when I needed it. I found the people I worked with open and friendly and always willing to answer questions.
bon environnement de travail
Conseiller en recrutement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 February 2018
Bonne equipe de travail agreable et stimulante journée remplie
Work flexibility
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON23 February 2018
In office I worked in they allowed flexibility - esp if you had a child.
Nice new office
Had most tools needed in order to complete my job
a few company events
Trash
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Quebec22 February 2018
If you need work immediately, go to another temp agency. If you need a full time job, don't support parasites like these. They make money off you and give you the run around and it's never worth it.
Pros
nothing.
Cons
just about everything
new experience in candien culture
General Labouer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2018
1. Going to the work every day at morning at 8 a.m. return at 5 p.m. .
2.i learn many thing how to treat customers and make them happy how to be fast at the work & effective in life because i believe that everyone has god plan in his life and he should be effective and happy .
3. how to manage the work well, how to manage yourself for the work & for the life.
4.work place culture in Canada i see its very good , the people are helpful more energetic more respectful , in my nation Egypt its different we are 95 million people so it’s more stress between people more problems , the prices are very high & expensive than here in Canada you can success & be happy .
5.the hardest part at the end of the day it’s very difficult because you should control your stress and be satisfied to end the work good & leave a good picture to you .
6. the most enjoyable part the dealing with the customers and conversation with them and sometimes we make jokes with each other its seems good for me
The position I went to was very pleasant
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 February 2018
They try their best to get you the position that you want, they are concerned with your well being and any job they send you out to.
I would recommend this agency for general labor workers.
Found me work fast
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON21 February 2018
They found me work fast and it has been great so far. They have the best jobs in Guelph.
They are very nice, just tell them what you are looking for and they will find it.
Très bonne équipe
Contractuelle (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC21 February 2018
Les gens sont très gentils, efficaces et compréhensifs.
great people
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 February 2018
i had great experience, reliable hours, the salary was low back then, but great companies i had experience in, great people to work with
distance ok.
Great for the time being
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2018
As a staffing agency they are pretty good at finding work for you, but it's not always the best fit since they recruiters are working on commission they're just looking to check all the boxes for the employer.
Love Randstad
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Guelph and London16 February 2018
I have worked for Randstad just coming up to 11 years with approx 16 years being in the staffing industry. Randstad is by far one of the top employers to work for internationally...but specifically in Canada. I recommend that if you are a top performer, results driven, and strive for service excellence, then this organization would be a great fit for you. I very excited to be part of an amazing team. #humanforward
Pros
Support in Career Development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K