Randstad
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Randstad Employee Reviews

Canada700 reviews

Found 700 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,954 reviews

I worked a contract set by Randstad for 4 months it was a great contract although they are all different

It was a great company to work forThe management or contract issuers were always helpful More helpful than the ones who hired the contractors themselvesSo if you ever need adviceTalk to your Randstad Job CoordinatorThey'll be more helpful at times than the company you are contracted for

stressful environment where everyone is dispensable

People crammed like sardines in lined-up rows, stressful environment and lots of hypocrisy. management pretends they care, but it's applicable only when it suits them. If you learn anything there it's the hard way.

Insights into Randstad

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Fun at the workplace.. supportive nature of supervisors and coordination is much better

There is a workplace that have more fun and work both at the time. Superiors of our department was also very supportive and have a good way of communication. Overall, you could get a better environment at the place.

Great employment agency

They were quick to find me meaningful work that I enjoyed. There wages are fair and they are always there for guidance. They don’t make mistakes with your weekly pay and are kind and courteous.

I like it

They put me in a college where I assisted and supported students on their registration and creating time tables. It was pretty fun and had a good pay.

Stressful and without any support

Do not expect support on onboarding process... it looks like they do not care about your onboarding experience. You will be on your own over this period and it will be difficult moving forward.

Pros

One.. the company is worldwide known.. helps to open doors.

Cons

Absence of leadership.

Great place to work!

Almost at my 10-year mark! Randstad is a wonderful organization to work for. We enjoy finding our clients new employees while also finding employees their new dream positions!

horrendous job

don’t bother working here, they work you like a DOG just to pay you minimum wage. 12 hour shifts as well so it’s the absolute worst job on earth it’s not worth it at all guys

Pros

nothing

Great company

Good perks and upper management care about you and our well being. Good training and clear goals enjoy my time at work and would reccomend to anyone looking.

Friendly staff and good work environment

Co-workers were really nice and it was a pretty nice place to work. The work environment of the factory was nice but had some hazards mostly constant forklift traffic.

IT Consultant

Good place to begin career, good team member and team leaders to learn from. Great on work life balance. Great benefits, bonuses based on performance.

Amazing work culture, but job is not for everyone

Randstad provides an amazing culture and the opportunity for growth here is endless, but this job is not for everyone. It is extremely fast-paced and the workload is heavy. You need to be VERY organized in order to do well here as there are things pulling you in 1000 different directions at all times. If you can handle this kind of job then Randstad is the best place for you to be. The company is fantastic and you will be VERY happy here as long as you can handle the job.

Pros

Supportive management, tons of training available, amazing benefits package

Cons

Heavy work load, pay is not quite at industry average, very high expectations

Awesome

Really good experience , I would prefer anyone to work here.. nice pay , managers were awesome, Good hours, nice co-workers as well. Overall it’s my one of the best experience I have ever had.

Data entry

I worked at the data entry centre at TJX. But I never really did data entry. It was mainly paperwork. Overall, Randstad has great opportunities and I would say the pay is OK

Fast Paced environment for those who like to keep busy and help people find promising jobs!

Randstad has an amazing team, great support for personal and professional growth, and encourages future development. You get the chance to really learn to master your skills and celebrate wins with a great team. If you get the chance to work here, I would take it!

TONS of opportunities for growth

Randstad Canada allows you to grow both personally, and professionally. I've been with the company across different lines of businesses, and I must admit that the growth potential always depended on who my manager was. But there's no shortage of opportunities for growth!

Productive and fun place to work.

This company is all about transparency - they set the expectations from day one and are willing to train and invest as long as you show up willing to work!

Pros

Work/life/balance

Cons

N/a

Environnement de travail productifs et agréable

Très ravi et heureux de ma position a Randstad une expérience très enrichissante et intéressante

Ils vont vous envoyez un message pour faire une entrevue par téléphone mais vont jamais vous appeler

They will never call for an interview, don't even

Pros

Aucun/None

Cons

Pas D'entrevue alors que la date et heure était scheduler, No Interview even tho the date and hour are schedule

good experience , answer me by emails when I need answers . Good work

The Experience was amazing fast , really help me fast and they Very help by email If you Got a question

Verry warm and welcoming staff

Very warm and welcoming staff, I also notices à very important aspect which is patience and inclusiveness. I was treated in a freindly matter along the hiring process. The staff expertise makes the transition into Ranstad smooth and easy. Thanks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement