Ramada Worldwide

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,286 reviews

Good environment and productive

Good experience and it will help you to grow. The management is nice and approachable. Good salary. Good benefits. The best place to learn something new.

Pros

Free meals and accomodation

Cons

N/a

There are better companies

Working here was decent for the time being. No real space for growth. Most hotels under this company I have found to be rundown, including where I worked. Pay was ok, but not necessarily livable, but I was in school and living at home.

Insights into Ramada Worldwide

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

My experience was poor

I worked for 2 and a half years and during the time I felt always stressed. No one cared about the employees. Food was poor quality and we had to strike a lot to get food at a time. The salary was the same as I got during the year.

Bad workplace

They sold the building without let the employee know in advance. The pay was not great and management was not great. Not enough hours given and overtime

Pros

Cons

pay and bad management

gjgkjofd ngknolg

Organized and committed manager maximizing my customer service and team leadership skills to successfully supervise all aspects of a hotel’s daily operations, while successfully ensuring guest satisfaction.

Pros

team work

Cons

salary

very exiting and fun place to work

Nice staff, good management, enjoyed checking in distress passenger when they come all at same time in delta coach, big property with lounge and restaurent

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

health care

Great General Manager

I love my GM but i am looking for better opportunity and offers as they dont offer 401k, and life insurance. The hotel is open 24hrs a day which is conflicting with my home life as i have 2 smalk children.

Great place to gain customer service skills.

You're valued--at least relative to other jobs I've had and fields I've been in--if you're a good employee and do a good job, possibly leading to quick promotions and/or raises -You interact with a lot of interesting people -You get a lot of interesting/funny stories out of it -You help people.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

health care

OK place to work

Hotel is currently being remodeled. The staff is friendly and intelligent. Ownership leaves something to desire, Concerned more with pinching pennies than with giving the customer a quality product.

Pros

Best hotel in Henderson

Cons

No benefits at all

Productive workplace

Responsible for driving shuttle to different locations throughout the capital region. Drove CSX workers to their job site in Selkirk. Also regularly picked up and dropped off guests at airport, Amtrak, Greyhound, etc.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Minimal hours/pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ramada Worldwide?

Average, nonchalant hotel.

A normal day is coming to work on time, being aware of any problems and wait for guests to check in. A lot of favoritism with staffing in all departments. Doing your normal job functions or what your actually hired to do is uncommon during the majority of your shift.

Pros

You get to punch 7mins. before your start and end time

Cons

no incentives or benefits. no structure with management or front desk.

Ramada is an 5 star hotel in delhi

Nice hotel with all facilities such as swinging pool,gym, bar, ,coffe shop etc.

Pros

free three time meal