Ramada Worldwide

Ramada Worldwide Employee Reviews

Canada166 reviews
The management was iffy but the staff members were so sweet and really wanted to do well at there job. Definitely enjoyed the work company that came with the position.
The work environment is so friendly and the staff and the management is so supportive. Working hours depend on the functions the institution host. Company culture is true and unique to which all the staff could relate to. Pay and other benefits are good.
Most of the old staff are bullied they don’t know how to treat you well? Specially when your new staff? But I did try my best to stay with them for 7th months I almost cry when I’m going home? Coz they don’t have enough stuff to used for the rooms ? If your new nothing to used coz old staff take all the stuff to used in the rooms? If your getting behind they don’t care? But if they are the one behind they need help most
Emploi renumerable , mais instable ,pour de horaires flexibles très payant et bien organiser en cuisine
Pros
Touristique
Cons
Manque personel
Ramada Edmonton south is the worst place I have ever worked at this time as far as wage it suck never give raises there is no way to upgrade no way to advance and the management is very poor and the GM does not know how to talk to people or staffmore so staff its not a place i would have gone to work for knowing what i know now
low pay with losy work environment. I worked there for a little over 2 years as laundry person. management people are demanding.had to work a lot of overtime hours, especially during the summer.
It’s a good company for temporary time period . I had a supportive team though but still a lot of scope to grow. I have been with Wyndham group for like 4plus years and now recently it has been re branded to Riviera plaza and Conference Centre
Not worth the stress and lack of sleep. Back and forth between graveyards and day shifts were a bit much to handle while being a single parent. Even single child free coworkers were struggling with the shifts as the manager only cared about herself.
You are constantly yelled at by customers because its such a dirty hotel. Cleaning staff do not clean the hallways and skip parts of the room that look "clean enough". They never remember to put bed bug covers on and when they do they are cheap bed covers and not bed BUG covers. Housekeeping is mean to the rest of the staff acting like they are the center of the hotel. The place is about as clean as the homeless hotel downtown Red Deer. Bed bugs 4 times in 6 months in 2018 and 2019. Only cleaned, did not do proper extermination. You can see the bugs get bigger through the complaints pics on the internet and forums. Pool is only cleaned 1 time per week. Sometimes is so dirty you can't see the bottom.Staff are forced to work alone in a hotel of 100 rooms and that's including a pool and waterslide. They cheap out on everything and it really shows up in their cleanliness and staff friendliness. Hookers in the rooms and drug addicts coming and going all the time. You have to be afraid of getting sick or a disease. Sleep is a luxury if you work here. South side of the building is collapsing and no one seems to care. Ownership is terrible. Atmosphere is like an abusive family structure.
I was not given a fixed time table which made me unable to do other things in my life as they would call me just 24 hours before and tell me to show up for work.
I learned alot on the job, I had an opportunity to learn different departments and in the end knew almost all of the staff. We became a work family.
I had the opportunity to advance in my position and when I left it was on good terms. I still miss it.
Good co workers but some seem are more friendly than others. Managers can sometimes be dismissive to change and it seems management is unwilling to spend where necessary for guest satisfaction and comfort and allow the maintenance team to effectively do their job
Ive so far enjoyed my time at the Ramada, ive used many of the skills ive accumulated plus learned new ones, pretty hood place to work as ling as youre there to work.
Very easy friendly place to work few management are nice to work with and staff are great for team work together ...friendly customers service and you always feel welcome.
Mostly of the staff are bully? Management is very poor? They don’t know how? to take good care of the good staff? I was working with them for 7 months the other year? It’s just because I can’t hardly fined a little bit closer job that’s why? I just tried because I need a lots of things for living? I thought the place we’re I translate also are good company but? It’s the same? So now i’m Trying to fined a different company hoping to fined sooner!
The person who trained me wasnt the one who should have trained me . She was just getting off vacation due to knee surgery . Got me in trouble cause she told me a certain way for the bathroom which got me in trouble
They fire you for no reason and when i was blamed for something i didnt do they didnt bother to investigate or ask me any questions. They are very rude and made me have a panic attack while sitting in the managers office and then kept going even though i was haveing a panic attack never asked me if i was okay or anything very rude manager all other staff are amazing except some of the girls that work there because they blame you for something you didnt do just because they dont like you. I have never been so mistreated in my life and the disrespect that goes on by sue the manager of house keeping is unbelievable
Nothing wrong with them, Great staff and managers. I got layed off because work as tight for everyone.I would recommend this job to anyone who is going to school or has a second job.
I loved working for the Ramada!!
the staff was very friendly but the pay was not the greatest and there was no benefits.but the hours we’re flexible which was nice.
Had a great time working here while I did. Mulligans (the lounge) was a great learning ground for me to identify some skills that needed attention. The staff that worked here were always really nice and fun to be around.
This place is terrible to work at. The housekeeping boss is very rude to the employees and always complains. Everyone is running around not knowing what to do half the time. You never get any good feedback just negative feedback
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramada Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.