Ralph's Farm Market

Ralph's Farm Market Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
An encouraging and family orianted workplace
I was explained the job thoroughly as I went along, and was encouraged to push myself to the finest. I would arrive on site, clock in, and would immediately start helping. A typical day included, packaging food, helping customers, and stocking shelves.
Great place with flexible hours
This was a great first job for the summer time. I enjoyed my time working for Ralph’s in the field. I was able to listen to music as I picked the blueberries. The employers teach you how to properly pick blueberries and are open to answering any questions.
There has been times where I couldn’t find anyone to check out and get my exit slip from, but overall they did a really great job at making sure I got my exit slip when I was leaving.
Pros
Flexible hours, break time, what you pick is what you get payed for
Cons
Wasps/hornets
Productive environment with a lack of staff communication
Learned a lot about food safe and preparing food for customers in a face paced environment.
Enjoyed coworkers and their idea of community to all create a better environment
Excellent workplace
By far the most caring family owned business anyone has had the chance to work for. Great fun environment with lots of opportunities.
Management and staff work well together as a team. Feeling valued at work is a refreshing change.
Pros
Fun productive enviroment, being treated like family
Cons
New building has some new challenges sometimes
New Management is Terrible
Before Ralph's moved into the new store, the work environment was great, employees were close and management was amazing.

Since new market opened, new management has been terrible, and sense of workplace community has decreased significantly.

Everyone I used to work with agreed and no longer works there anymore. Too bad that what used to be an amazing place to work, has turned into a place that I dreaded coming to every day.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
Bad management
The staff are wonderful to work with
I started work at 5:30am and prepared the deli and bakery for the day. This included proof and baking breads and buns, baking pies, turnovers, etc., filling bakery tables and setting up deli case, serving customers in the deli, receiving and putting away orders, taking inventory and placing orders with Reps, logging invoices and checking paperwork.
The staff are wonderful to work with and everyone has a great attitude.
Pros
10% off purchases
Cons
working conditions (no heating or air conditioning)