Rallye Motors Auto Group

Rallye Motors Auto Group Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
Fun job unfair management
When you work for rallye motoplex just know you gotta get what you can get for customers coming in the door cause they only give leads to certain people and don't allow other sales people a fair chance to make a living. You work with some great people but they only care about the money and not the customer service and is alot of smoke and Mirrors
decline
decline. I do not wish to review this employer.
i wish to decline adding a review and am only typing here to fill the minimum character requirement for this portion
If Rallye is in the name, run don't walk.
Nothing good about this organization. Long hours, toxic culture. Customer is just another victim. Service depsrtment is pretty scary place also. Stay away, as an employee or sustomer.
Ego Driven
The Rallye Group is Ego driven not sales and service driven. They care nothing about the customer and their sales are smoke & mirrors and high press tactics..worked their for 9 months 12 hours a day ( paid for 8 hours ) Cares nothing about long term customers,, sell sell now as much as you can soak the customer over a 96 month purchase. They sell after market products that the customer doesn't need and they sell rustproofing and paint gaurd and many times the vehicle never received it.. Never have I worked at a place that has such a disrespectful regard to their staff and customers.. This group of companies has no conscience ..Loved the product, just couldn't hack the turn over, inexperienced staff, and know nothing managers..I'm in my forties and worked in the service department at two of their stores and we had to sell sell all the time and upsell the customer..Most times the cars didn't need what we were selling..Very dishonest but we had too as we were told the company was facing a potential cash crunch as business is down throughout the company..Don't believe any positive reviews you read about Rallye Group as they are staff and family written.. We all had to write fake reviews on line.. Fake Fake....
Pros
Cons
Lol many many
The definition of Incompetence
Whenever I see a festering cesspool brimming with poo I think of Rallye motors. I have never seen a network so mismanaged and I doubt I will ever see one like it again.
Pros
Makes you lose the will to live
Cons
This entire establishment is a con
Well paid and respected.
As a manager I had a very busy schedule. I was treated with the utmost respect and generously paid.
Training for most employees was offered frequently and encouraged.

Since I was a manager and responsible for most of the staff and myself, I would say that management was top notch.

The hardest part of the job was all the hours (about 95 hours a week).

The most enjoyable part of the job was that every sale was a win for the customer, the salesperson, myself, and the company.
Pros
Commission. You get paid for what you do.
Cons
Hands down the worst workplace I have ever seen
They tell you you will make double what you actually end up making when they hire you, management is an absolute gong show. The schedule for the week would come out on the Monday instead of a week before. When it’s all said and done you’re working a minimum wage job, screwing everyone and anyone over for your next $10
Cons
Low pay, long hours, unpredictable work schedule
The worst of the worst places to work
Worked in the office for about a year and what they force you to do is sometimes illegal as you become a Rallye slave and they think and want you to believe that they own you. The Rallye Group gives the car business a really bad name as they will do anything to sell a vehicle,, lie,, dishonest,, make out of town people drive for hours to their dealership knowing full well the vehicle you drove 3 hours to buy was sold days ago.. They will bate you over the phone or online just to get you into their dealership.. Advertised vehicle payments are always much higher when you get to the dealership..As staff we were told to write reviews that were positive and have our family write reviews and post them online... Most of the reviews you see that are positive are written by staff members and are fake......The consumer is upset with them either from a terrible buying experience or getting shafted at the service department.... Don't ever work their and never buy anything from them,,, ever,,, go elsewhere..
Pros
Cons
To many to mention
worst place to work
Work their for over 2 year and an absolute awful place to work, they nickel and dime the staff and customers over everything ..Their is little to no support from management, fighting , disorganized, and

I work their for over 2 years and it was a horrible place to work. they will rip off customers on anything and everything.

Very high turn over on the sales department. every 2 weeks some new guy would quit.

Work long hours sometime till 11 pm. they don't care about you, just the money.
Pros
Cons
very bad culture
Very Disappointing place to work
Work their for over a year and an absolute awful place to work, they nickel and dime the staff and customers over everything ..Their is little to no support from management, fighting , disorganized, and customers vehicles rarely repaired on time.. They can't seem to hirer staff that will stay and are always shipping the sales staff to their other dealers..Their always was new people who knew nothing about the job they were hired for and they were inexperienced and couldn't answer the customers questions or concerns..You could never build a loyal clientele as you were always ask to work at the other locations. Very high turn over with staff and management , not a company where you will retire. The place is a training ground to move on to bigger and better places.. Many times customers payments were always more than what was originally agreed upon in the finance office and the would leave with a bad taste in their mouth..
Pros
Nice product
Cons
You won't retired at this place
This job is for gifted sales reps
Rallye Motors is a strong growing company that works at a fast pace. If you’ve ever been told you talk too much, you’d best not bother with any car sales positions at any company because you must be able to listen quickly, accurately & perceive the truth out of the best poker faced customer’s. You have to be the kind of person that can figure things out on your own with very, very minimal training so your personal motivation for monetary success needs to be very high. The guys that can do it get compensated very well. The managers have great closing skills and will work with you to teach you the finer points on how to make a deal work - learn from their creativity.
Pros
Compensated 100% on making the cash register ring
Cons
You’ll be told there’s comprehensive training but there is not. You need to have computer experience, strong sales closing abilities and you’ll be educated on a need to know basis on the fly.
answering emails
nice people always trying to help others,
when there is no calls or emails it made for a long day

learned about vechiles

staff was fun to work with
Worst Place Ever
I worked there a few years ago and was extremely good at my job, but was so unappreciated. I had worked in the auto industry for years in another province and had never experienced these horrible working conditions before, ever. They treated their staff like slaves and had absolutely no respect for anyone....staff or customers. I would never purchase from any of their dealerships or send anyone there.
Cons
extremely long hours, verbal abuse, no respect, belittling
All about the money
I worked there some time ago. Loved the job and the clients, and for the most part, my co-workers.
I am also one of those people that are honest to a fault. I was there as a service adviser, and the job required 50 hrs per week minimum.

I thought to myself, I put those hours out of the love of a job anyway, that's easy.

While there for 3.5 months, I thought, perfect, passed my probation. Then I was brought in the office of the service manager. He told me, "I wasn't a fit for the team long term". So I questioned it, turned out, didn't make a client angry, nor a tech, nor a salesman. But I wasn't a fit for the team long term. I remember calling out 2 techs on trying to sell a brake service that wasn't needed (pads weren't stuck). I believe in a brake service, but not when not needed.

The pay was great, but management changes policies depending on the rage of the client at the time. And they are always looking at pointing fingers. Never take the blame for bad policies, just blaming staff when a client is angry.

It definitely surprised me when they let me go, however, they wanted certain stats in the shop, and I couldn't attain them and sleep at night. I'm now working for another dealership, that while stats are a huge measurement stick, they are used only for internal things. They don't translate into tools for discipline.

I once heard in a fixed op meeting "I hear people really think you love them (insert service adviser name here)"

That service adviser then replied "they think I love them, I'm just in it for the money, so if I can play the part, and get them to
 - more...
Pros
Dealing with the public, money, somewhat of a process for everything, every client is treated almost the same, staff discount in the shop
Cons
Never secure in your job, long hours, every time you're called in the office you're not sure if it's the last time
Dishonest
Service depart is very dishonest, always advising customers on service work that is not needed. All service work is overpriced, shop around. Pressure is to always sell unnecessary work, long hours of work with no breaks!
Pros
Cons
low pay for long hours
Worst place ever to work
Worst place ever worked.... they rip you off on your pay..., not paid by hour ... paid by job.. can’t make any money here... worst management ever.... can’t go home when you want.... always working late because they want you to rip the customer off for more parts that are not needed..,, I quit after 2 weeks .... don’t care about employees or customer.... just want the money
Money first mentality
Worked there for a short time, I found it to be very shaddy in the way they do things. Employees and customers mean nothing, just sell cars at any cost
Cons
You don't leave until all cars sold are gone.. Sometimes 11pm
Overworked and Underpayed
You are told that you will be working an 8 hour shift when that shift is actually a 12 hour, you are payed by the job not by how long you are actually at the building. And you are extremely over worked and underappreciated.
Cons
Long Hours, Underappreciated.