Rainbow Greenhouses Inc.

Rainbow Greenhouses Inc. Employee Reviews

good temp job.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC23 October 2017
Rainbow Greenhouses Inc. is a wholesaler and does not sell to the general public, It is labor intensive work, hot in the summer cold in the winter, it is a great job for in between jobs, you will never move up or get more then basic minimum wage. The other reviews i believe are fake, as you never display plants for selling or help customers.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
no raises
Fun place to work, great atmosphere
Greenhouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario28 February 2016
Its a great job. I watered and maintain plants. Helped customers pick out plants and gave them some advice on how to take care of them.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
Hot in summer.
Nice enviroment to work in and always productive
Seasonal Outdoor Merchandising and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 July 2015
A typical day at work was busy and fast-paced but it was all made easier with help from my boss. I was on my own for the most part, but I was always able to contact my boss if I had any questions or concerns and it was very reassuring having the assistance when I needed it. At this job I learned a lot about displaying product and how it can affect how much merchandise is sold. I also learned how to get a task done more efficiently with innovative problem solving. It was always a pleasure working with my boss and we always got everything done as quickly as possible. The hardest part of my job was receiving large amounts of carts at a time and then emptying all the carts because it was physically exhausting, but it was always left me with the feeling of accomplishment. The most enjoyable part of my job was displaying the merchandise to make it look appealing and where it would sell quickly. It was a very positive experience working for Rainbow Greenhouses Inc. I wish that I could have worked there longer, but it was only a seasonal position.
Pros
Positive enviroment and people, enjoyed working outdoors
Cons
Occasionally was physically exhausting