Rain for Rent Employee Review

View all Rain for Rent reviews

Challenging career and a learning experience
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NV14 July 2014
While on the job I was required to acquire new business and keep current clientele happy with the services we provided. Most applications needed to be designed and engineered by our company and I would work with our engineering department and devise the best systems for the applications that were presented to us by the customer. Multiple types of applications, was the biggest challenge that, and working with all the local entity laws and requirements for the discharge of waters in their district. The installers were all very hard working and were always willing to give their advise. I really enjoyed the overall aspect of the job it was a real challenge that opened my eyes to all the different aspects of the construction industry.
Pros
Being able to work hand in hand with customers and engineering on designs and applications
Cons
Multiple days of long hours

Other Rain for Rent Employee Reviews

generally good place
driver/mechanic (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON24 June 2016
long lasting company and has been in buisness for many years ...good employees ... easy work atmosphere ..good steady work and small working crew
Pros
smaller branch
Cons
lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rain for Rent. Our community is ready to answer.

Rain for Rent Reviews by Job Title