Raider Hansen
Raider Hansen Employee Review

Great place to work, with amazing co-workers, and solid management.

6 March 2018
I worked at Raider Hansen for 11 years, and had the opportunity to climb the ladder to a degree. There is lots of opportunity for the people that want to go and get it, which I did. Those that are lazy, unmotivated or are simply there for a paycheck, usually don't last long. While the merge that happened was tough, Raider Hansen has come a long way, continues to grow, and is quickly emerging as the #1 Construction/Industrial/Safety supplier in BC. Leaving Raider Hansen was one of the hardest things I have done in my professional career, but due to the travel piece that came with my advancement, I could no longer manage my work/home life. If your looking for a career, not just a job, I would highly recommend Raider Hansen.
Pros
Compensation, people, community involvement
Cons
Had to figure a lot out on my own, a few negative staff
10 May 2020
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) - Quesnel, BC
Great place to work if you’re an outside salesperson. Not so much for any other position within the company. Terrible training process, with very little support. Low pay rate...high expectations
Pros
Monday to Friday hours
Cons
Low pay & toxic work environment
18 February 2020
Shipper/Receiver/Driver (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
Lied to about raises, take everything at face value. Very disorganized. Only perk was laid back and not very pushy, management was nice. Work here if your a teenager.
4 September 2018
Marketing Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
I had a great experience during my summer internship at Raider Hansen! I learned a lot during my time there and the work environment was awesome! Everyone is friendly and always willing to provide help when needed.