Raider Hansen Employee Reviews

Great internship!
Marketing Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 September 2018
I had a great experience during my summer internship at Raider Hansen! I learned a lot during my time there and the work environment was awesome! Everyone is friendly and always willing to provide help when needed.
Great place to work, with amazing co-workers, and solid management.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  All of B.C.6 March 2018
I worked at Raider Hansen for 11 years, and had the opportunity to climb the ladder to a degree. There is lots of opportunity for the people that want to go and get it, which I did. Those that are lazy, unmotivated or are simply there for a paycheck, usually don't last long. While the merge that happened was tough, Raider Hansen has come a long way, continues to grow, and is quickly emerging as the #1 Construction/Industrial/Safety supplier in BC. Leaving Raider Hansen was one of the hardest things I have done in my professional career, but due to the travel piece that came with my advancement, I could no longer manage my work/home life. If your looking for a career, not just a job, I would highly recommend Raider Hansen.
Pros
Compensation, people, community involvement
Cons
Had to figure a lot out on my own, a few negative staff
No good
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC28 November 2017
Worked there after the switch to ... Was there maybe a week not good not Good at all So un organized. Luckily i knew things as the training was terrible and the lady that worked there was rude and Didn't know anything she isn't there any more .
Slowly going downhill
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  British Columbia22 November 2016
JUST A NOTE FOR THOSE APPLYING: THE PAY IS NOT GOOD.

Before the merge with Cascade, Raider Hansen was run well. They paid bills on time, they had decent compensation for their workers, and the managers of the stores had some sway on decisions for there branch they ran.

The company lost more than 50% of their employee this passed year. Many of the most senior employees have left to competitors because of poor treatment and lack of any advancement in the company.

Cascade sullied the good name of Raider Hansen
Pros
Consistent work week, No weekends, freindly managers
Cons
Owner, Production Manager, Lack of advancement oppertunities
Inside sales (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC13 February 2015
Good environment to work and a good group of people to work with.
Everybody helps where needed with there own knowledge of different products

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raider Hansen. Our community is ready to answer.

Raider Hansen Reviews by Location