Raider Hansen

Raider Hansen Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Awful branch manager. Jumps to conclusions and never gives good feedback. Hard to work for. Wants you to be less individual and more like exactly what he expects
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
Bad manager
Great place to work if you’re an outside salesperson.
Not so much for any other position within the company.

Terrible training process, with very little support.

Low pay rate...high expectations
Pros
Monday to Friday hours
Cons
Low pay & toxic work environment
Lied to about raises, take everything at face value. Very disorganized. Only perk was laid back and not very pushy, management was nice. Work here if your a teenager.
I had a great experience during my summer internship at Raider Hansen! I learned a lot during my time there and the work environment was awesome! Everyone is friendly and always willing to provide help when needed.
I worked at Raider Hansen for 11 years, and had the opportunity to climb the ladder to a degree. There is lots of opportunity for the people that want to go and get it, which I did. Those that are lazy, unmotivated or are simply there for a paycheck, usually don't last long. While the merge that happened was tough, Raider Hansen has come a long way, continues to grow, and is quickly emerging as the #1 Construction/Industrial/Safety supplier in BC. Leaving Raider Hansen was one of the hardest things I have done in my professional career, but due to the travel piece that came with my advancement, I could no longer manage my work/home life. If your looking for a career, not just a job, I would highly recommend Raider Hansen.
Pros
Compensation, people, community involvement
Cons
Had to figure a lot out on my own, a few negative staff
Worked there after the switch to ... Was there maybe a week not good not Good at all So un organized. Luckily i knew things as the training was terrible and the lady that worked there was rude and Didn't know anything she isn't there any more .
JUST A NOTE FOR THOSE APPLYING: THE PAY IS NOT GOOD.

Before the merge with Cascade, Raider Hansen was run well. They paid bills on time, they had decent compensation for their workers, and the managers of the stores had some sway on decisions for there branch they ran.

The company lost more than 50% of their employee this passed year. Many of the most senior employees have left to competitors because of poor treatment and lack of any advancement in the company.

Cascade sullied the good name of Raider Hansen
Pros
Consistent work week, No weekends, freindly managers
Cons
Owner, Production Manager, Lack of advancement oppertunities
Good environment to work and a good group of people to work with.
Everybody helps where needed with there own knowledge of different products
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Raider Hansen?