Rahul Glass Ltd

Rahul Glass Ltd Employee Reviews

Sucked
It was a place of disregard for workers and also management sucked. They never wanted your input.or totally made it their idea .... They never gave staff a chance for progress.
Its okkk to work
I wouldn’t recommend anybody to work there 100% because staff was not very great. They were not very friendly people. They were no benefits and no vacatio pay.
the most enjoyalbe company
Very fun place to work with hard working staff. Good company to work for and the management is very ncice too. Punctuality is their main focus for the staff and very professional, people staff.
independent work atmosphere
Independent work atmosphere. Enjoyed that the job sites were located in various locations all around the lower mainland, from residential jobs to larger upscale apartments and condominiums.
Pros
overtime
Cons
low salary no benefits
A dismal place to work. I gained more experience in a previously unknown sector of the glass industry
Overall, after a fair amount of time to really experience all aspects of the job, installing various styles and designs of shower doors and wood closets, the loading and unloading became the most grueling routine at this job. All materials were heavy and sharp. There were no benefits to speak of and the bosses were so cheap it became annoying and frustrating. The pay was not sufficient to justify the negatives. I am always eager to learn new things. I am grateful to add these skills to my overall experience.
Pros
experience, relationships and contacts are potentially life changing. Long hours
Cons
language difficulties, poor management with attitude, unwilling to adjust when needed, poor treatment and no recognition
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rahul Glass Ltd?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rahul Glass Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8