Rafih Auto Group
Happiness score is 30 out of 100

Rafih Auto Group Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.3Job security & advancement

Great place for young people to start out

This company likes young, upbeat people and will offer them many opportunities to work in different departments. If you are young and don't mind the hours, this is a good place to work.

Great atmosphere with room for advancement

I have been here for almost a year and there is tremendous room for growth. I have learned more here than I have at jobs I have worked 2+ years at. Every department manager gives you the time of day and is always very very helpful when you have questions! I actually enjoy coming to work everyday, being in a workplace that has a happy and bright dynamic makes all the difference!

Pros

pay, atmosphere, lunch breaks

Cons

Insights into Rafih Auto Group

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness

Find another employer who actually care about you

If I could give a 0 on management I would. Ask around for the reputation on how poorly this dealer group is managed and you will find very quickly that they do not care about their staff in the shop or on the sales floor. They would rather take staff from the dealers for projects at their own homes (well outside of their job descriptions) than to have them do work that makes the shops flow smoothly. They are only reactive with equipment issues rather than proactive. They hire anyone they can as most good technicians stay as far away from them as possible (not to say there aren't some good technicians employed within the group). The wage despite being fair in most cases does not outweigh the stress and poor work environment they provide. The owner was once heard saying "If I could run my dealers without a service department, I would." - That shows you how much he cares about your career choice. He laughed in my face about wanting to be a technician for the rest of my working life as he views us as scum. Stay far away unless you enjoy mismanagement.

Pros

Fair wage given when you beg for it or threaten to quit

Cons

Horrendous management, poor work environment, outright lying to employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rafih Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement