Rafih Auto Group

Canada1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews

Insights into Rafih Auto Group

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Sales Consultant

A typical day at work would start off with myself checking all my emails and phone messages. throughout the day I will constantly cold call customers following up with them making sure that everything was ok with their vehicle and I email customers about potential upgrades or car services available tailored for them directly. I always make sure to walk the lot make sure that all the vehicles are clean and are ready for any customer to take for a test drive. We usually start all mornings with a team meeting setting each individuals goals for the day and are managers want to provide us with tools to help drive in more customers to the dealership. The hardest part of the job was the commitment and the long hours that are necessary to be successful this job is purely commissioned based so if you are not at the dealership then you are not making money. It takes a toll on your personal life however, I was willing to make that sacrifice to be successful. I enjoyed working with my co-workers at Mazda however, it is a shark tank and you need to have a strong backbone and character to survive. The dealership does provide their employees with good incentives like demoing brand new cars which you are allowed to take off the lot and use as your personal vehicle however, with the intent to sell it.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rafih Auto Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rafih Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3