Rafih Auto Group

Rafih Auto Group Employee Reviews

Good dealership with great staff in all depts.

Smart owners and head office staff. DMS is Serti that has its challenges. 12 hour days and two hours commute with no end in sight. Not a good life/work balance.

Cons

You are just a number here

Too many old bosses. All over 50 years of age with the ideas that stop existing 20 years ago. Totally unreal in their expectations, especially with the owner's expectations of the profit margins -from all the departments. Too many different opinions. No direction in the leadership. No leadership actually.Your numbers could be great ,buy if your numbers are not up to THEIR standards -you will be out very soon. THEY KNOW HOW TO PRESSURE YOU.The greed here is unreal !You will witness yelling ,unprofessional language, you will be constantly "suggested " to put more hours, you will become very ,very stressed out. Together with Dilawri group, one of the worst groups to work for-GUARANTEED!

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

Top Management

Keep Your Friends Close & Watch Your Back

From the outside, Rafih Auto seems like a well put together place. Sure they have countless dealership with an abundant variety of car manufacturers to choose from. But once you get hired you really see what a mismanaged organization it really is with too many managers, directors and everyone else wanting to put their idea/opinion into your dealership even when they’re not working out of there. The Rafih Auto Group is mainly a reactive NEVER proactive company and when something goes wrong watch your back cause they’ll find any excuse to blame someone else!

Pros

It’s a job, meet different clients, co workers who aren’t out to screw your over

Cons

Sales reps don’t get Demos EVER, lazy staff, blame game passed around, too many chiefs & not enough Indians, fear culture

Sales Consultant

A typical day at work would start off with myself checking all my emails and phone messages. throughout the day I will constantly cold call customers following up with them making sure that everything was ok with their vehicle and I email customers about potential upgrades or car services available tailored for them directly. I always make sure to walk the lot make sure that all the vehicles are clean and are ready for any customer to take for a test drive. We usually start all mornings with a team meeting setting each individuals goals for the day and are managers want to provide us with tools to help drive in more customers to the dealership. The hardest part of the job was the commitment and the long hours that are necessary to be successful this job is purely commissioned based so if you are not at the dealership then you are not making money. It takes a toll on your personal life however, I was willing to make that sacrifice to be successful. I enjoyed working with my co-workers at Mazda however, it is a shark tank and you need to have a strong backbone and character to survive. The dealership does provide their employees with good incentives like demoing brand new cars which you are allowed to take off the lot and use as your personal vehicle however, with the intent to sell it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rafih Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3