Rafih Auto Group
Happiness score is 30 out of 100

Working at Rafih Auto Group: 10 Rafih Auto Group Reviews

Good dealership with great staff in all depts.

Smart owners and head office staff. DMS is Serti that has its challenges. 12 hour days and two hours commute with no end in sight. Not a good life/work balance.

Cons

Great atmosphere with room for advancement

I have been here for almost a year and there is tremendous room for growth. I have learned more here than I have at jobs I have worked 2+ years at. Every department manager gives you the time of day and is always very very helpful when you have questions! I actually enjoy coming to work everyday, being in a workplace that has a happy and bright dynamic makes all the difference!

Pros

pay, atmosphere, lunch breaks

Insights into Rafih Auto Group

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness

Worst place in the world to work at

Working for the auto group is absolute chaos, and sketchy. Management is horrible, team members micro manage, it’s all around a horrible environment. Everyone is fighting for themselves to stay afloat. It is so toxic here. Don’t even bother stepping foot in here, and the perks compared to other dealerships don’t compare.

Mismanaged

Horribly run company, management does not care about employees. Everyone seems to think their decision has priority over others. Workplace politics run rampant.

Cons

Gaslighting used at this company. Beware

Both Porsche & Mercedes use gaslighting.It is a terrible place to work.People do not care about employees at all.They degrade you and make you feel worthless.Warning: Do not work here!

Find another employer who actually care about you

If I could give a 0 on management I would. Ask around for the reputation on how poorly this dealer group is managed and you will find very quickly that they do not care about their staff in the shop or on the sales floor. They would rather take staff from the dealers for projects at their own homes (well outside of their job descriptions) than to have them do work that makes the shops flow smoothly. They are only reactive with equipment issues rather than proactive. They hire anyone they can as most good technicians stay as far away from them as possible (not to say there aren't some good technicians employed within the group). The wage despite being fair in most cases does not outweigh the stress and poor work environment they provide. The owner was once heard saying "If I could run my dealers without a service department, I would." - That shows you how much he cares about your career choice. He laughed in my face about wanting to be a technician for the rest of my working life as he views us as scum. Stay far away unless you enjoy mismanagement.

Pros

Fair wage given when you beg for it or threaten to quit

Cons

Horrendous management, poor work environment, outright lying to employees.

Great place for young people to start out

This company likes young, upbeat people and will offer them many opportunities to work in different departments. If you are young and don't mind the hours, this is a good place to work.

Keep Your Friends Close & Watch Your Back

From the outside, Rafih Auto seems like a well put together place. Sure they have countless dealership with an abundant variety of car manufacturers to choose from. But once you get hired you really see what a mismanaged organization it really is with too many managers, directors and everyone else wanting to put their idea/opinion into your dealership even when they’re not working out of there. The Rafih Auto Group is mainly a reactive NEVER proactive company and when something goes wrong watch your back cause they’ll find any excuse to blame someone else!

Pros

It’s a job, meet different clients, co workers who aren’t out to screw your over

Cons

Sales reps don’t get Demos EVER, lazy staff, blame game passed around, too many chiefs & not enough Indians, fear culture

Sales Consultant

A typical day at work would start off with myself checking all my emails and phone messages. throughout the day I will constantly cold call customers following up with them making sure that everything was ok with their vehicle and I email customers about potential upgrades or car services available tailored for them directly. I always make sure to walk the lot make sure that all the vehicles are clean and are ready for any customer to take for a test drive. We usually start all mornings with a team meeting setting each individuals goals for the day and are managers want to provide us with tools to help drive in more customers to the dealership. The hardest part of the job was the commitment and the long hours that are necessary to be successful this job is purely commissioned based so if you are not at the dealership then you are not making money. It takes a toll on your personal life however, I was willing to make that sacrifice to be successful. I enjoyed working with my co-workers at Mazda however, it is a shark tank and you need to have a strong backbone and character to survive. The dealership does provide their employees with good incentives like demoing brand new cars which you are allowed to take off the lot and use as your personal vehicle however, with the intent to sell it.

learning how to approach and finalized the second largest purchase individuals will make in their lifetime

Typical day at work starts off at 8 am normally until closing hours at the dealership. Strictly being commissioned based created more growth as a sales consultant. Working in the auto sales industry you quickly build a strong character because it is cut throat and very competitive. I did enjoy taking on the challenge you truly develop a sense of pride as a sales consultant when closing sales on a regular bases. My team at the dealership was amazing everyone was honest and helped one another to finalize and close sales when needed. Management provided us with all the tools that was necessary to help us finalize deals. They would allow each individual sales consultant to create their own deal and if necessary they would collaborate with us to help compromise and finalize a deal. The hardest part of the job would have to be the long hours if you were not at the dealership you were not making money and that would take a toll on your personal life. The most enjoyable part was working with my co workers and seeing the customers reactions once I would deliver their new vehicle that they purchased. Also being able to demo a new dealership vehicle was always a fun incentive for working at the dealership.

Pros

making money and driving a new car

Cons

long hours and rejections or declining to finalizing sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rafih Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement