Rafih Auto Group
Happiness score is 30 out of 100
View all Rafih Auto Group reviews

Rafih Auto Group

Rafih Auto Group Employee Review

Typical day at work starts off at 8 am normally until closing hours at the dealership. Strictly being commissioned based created more growth as a sales consultant. Working in the auto sales industry you quickly build a strong character because it is cut throat and very competitive. I did enjoy taking on the challenge you truly develop a sense of pride as a sales consultant when closing sales on a regular bases. My team at the dealership was amazing everyone was honest and helped one another to finalize and close sales when needed. Management provided us with all the tools that was necessary to help us finalize deals. They would allow each individual sales consultant to create their own deal and if necessary they would collaborate with us to help compromise and finalize a deal. The hardest part of the job would have to be the long hours if you were not at the dealership you were not making money and that would take a toll on your personal life. The most enjoyable part was working with my co workers and seeing the customers reactions once I would deliver their new vehicle that they purchased. Also being able to demo a new dealership vehicle was always a fun incentive for working at the dealership.

Pros

making money and driving a new car

Cons

long hours and rejections or declining to finalizing sales

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Sales Consultant

A typical day at work would start off with myself checking all my emails and phone messages. throughout the day I will constantly cold call customers following up with them making sure that everything was ok with their vehicle and I email customers about potential upgrades or car services available tailored for them directly. I always make sure to walk the lot make sure that all the vehicles are clean and are ready for any customer to take for a test drive. We usually start all mornings with a team meeting setting each individuals goals for the day and are managers want to provide us with tools to help drive in more customers to the dealership. The hardest part of the job was the commitment and the long hours that are necessary to be successful this job is purely commissioned based so if you are not at the dealership then you are not making money. It takes a toll on your personal life however, I was willing to make that sacrifice to be successful. I enjoyed working with my co-workers at Mazda however, it is a shark tank and you need to have a strong backbone and character to survive. The dealership does provide their employees with good incentives like demoing brand new cars which you are allowed to take off the lot and use as your personal vehicle however, with the intent to sell it.
Same location

Mismanaged

Horribly run company, management does not care about employees. Everyone seems to think their decision has priority over others. Workplace politics run rampant.

Same location

Keep Your Friends Close & Watch Your Back

From the outside, Rafih Auto seems like a well put together place. Sure they have countless dealership with an abundant variety of car manufacturers to choose from. But once you get hired you really see what a mismanaged organization it really is with too many managers, directors and everyone else wanting to put their idea/opinion into your dealership even when they’re not working out of there. The Rafih Auto Group is mainly a reactive NEVER proactive company and when something goes wrong watch your back cause they’ll find any excuse to blame someone else!

Pros

It’s a job, meet different clients, co workers who aren’t out to screw your over

Cons

Sales reps don’t get Demos EVER, lazy staff, blame game passed around, too many chiefs & not enough Indians, fear culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rafih Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Rafih Auto Group reviews by location

Learn about Rafih Auto Group in popular locations

• Rafih Auto Group
  • learning how to approach and finalized the second largest purchase individuals will make in their lifetime