Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Great place. Amazing coworkers, and management. Was the start of my journey in the hotel industry. Wouldn't trade it for anything else. It made me who i am today.
If your'e looking for an enthusiastic and active environment to work in Radisson hotel is the place for you. The job will build your customer relation skills and will also allow you to meet new and exciting people everyday. This job really helped me sharpen my mind and allowed me to be able to think fast and satisfy guests to their needs.
Pros
Great for a learning oppurtunity
Cons
Have to stand for 8 hours
i loved my coworkers. they were great but with in 3 months of me being there i still didn't have a uniform. and in that time 4 people quit. while i was there 3 were looking for other jobs so they could quit. half the night audit paper work is pointless, but they require you to do it and then give different papers to 12 different people. you're required to show up at lunches and dinners for staff, despite the fact that you were night shift so you need to sleep during the day, and the fact that you do have a life outside of your job. I went to a job that pays less just to get away and be happier. i'm happier making less money half way across the city than i was working 2 blocks from my house and making more money. Its a shame, it couldve been a great job. i was so excited when i started there. it went downhill fast.
Good to see customers enjoying themselves. Nice environment and location to the falls and other activities in Niagara.
Pros
smiles on people faces
Cons
rude guests
working at Radisson Vancouver was a very different experience for many reasons- mixed culture, beautiful city, excellent property, management was very helpful in training., overall all i can say is one of the best places to work at !
Pros
got to live in the best place to live on earth
Cons
raining all the time !
Excellent working environment good benefits and very good team work Management had open door policy which was beneficial to all staff
Pros
free parking/breakfast for Night Manager
Cons
Very informative, meeting new people and experiencing other cultures.