Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Productive and fun work place. Conducive and accommodating environment. Great team work and good management. Not too satisfactory wages. Hopefully that improves.
Poor working atmosphere. Management doesn’t listen or care about employees concerns! They never offer internal raises and there is a lot of fast, hard work. This
Shifts were very ill managed but staff were all very kind while working as a new employee. Its too bad that not enough people went to this location. It was a great spot.
Overwork employees, under pay workers for the amount of work they do, and are very difficult with the most unrealistic expectations and not enough staff. They constantly complain but really they are the problem. They lack properly supplying workers with the gear and supplies to safely and well. They don’t care for their employees At All and don’t know how to be professional and push off issues when addressed. If they keep it up no one is gonna wanna work there and they’re gonna have no business. In my opinion I wouldn’t ever recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Unprofessional management
Okay place to work, they can be more cleaner in my opinion and could use more staff as well The hotel it self is really nice they have a work out room and pool
Working in a fast pace environment. keeping up with duties within limited time frame. How to to work with team and keeping up with daily task which is required
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing really
Was long days, met new and exciting people fast friendly place
Pros
free lunches
Cons
one day I went little late for work, everybody had packed their cart and ready to start clean while I have to find all the stuffs for my cart. there were no enough cleaning towers for exchange. during that day, I keep going down to the laundry room get some new towers and other supplies. it slowed down my work speed and made me so hard for the whole day. I learned it is important to have the good relationship with co-worker in this case, because we can share the supplies with each other. the hardest part of this job is when you get most of the room are very messy to clean. the enjoyable part of the job is very personable working environment.
When you get hurt working at this place they try and force you to come back they say modified duties but thats bs so don't get hurt well working in this building witch is crumbling all around you. They will tell lies to get you fired more then understand that you are in pain an can not work And when you do return to work if you don't do your job full they fire you even tho your doc says modified.
Pros
Cons
lots
everthing i need to know from prepairing the kart to cleaning the room the people are great