Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

The hotel has been newly renovated, the rooms look amazing therefore even when its expected to be low occupancy it picks up and sells out quite frequently. The front office team, particularly the guest service agents are all great to work with and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
understaffed
worked there long time ago and pretty basic hotel front desk job. day to day transactions and people are friendly. I only worked there part time, and nice hotel
Radisson hotel close to the Toronto Airport Very busy place b/c of high turn over of the guests But still fun to work there
Pros
Great benefits program
Cons
24/7 availability
Overall Radisson has an overall good atmosphere with coworkers and managers. Everyone is very friendly and helpful to one another. Great employment experience
Great staff and management during Radisson Days. Several Incentive Programs, Healthy, happy atmosphere. Worked in Management taking care of guests and employees alike.
Renovations of the hotel took a lot longer than expected. It was very hard to keep front desk management. Many employees didn't have the "Yes I can" attitude. Housekeeping ran behind a lot, due to laundry or whatever. The fun part was meeting people all over the globe. Interacting with celebrities, weddings and much more. There were so many exciting parts about the job.
Pros
Hotel discount with Carlson.
Cons
Parking, constant guest complaints
Everyday we had a task list to complete, and a various amount of other work. We all worked as a team and management worked with us as well (rare) and it is the best work enviroment I have ever worked in. We have 100% guest satisfaction program so we were always assuring our guests had a good stay and made sure if they did not to make it right. The hardest part of a day would be having a guest we just could not satisfy no matter what we tried. All departments worked as a team together which made the daily run of the hotel fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the variety of guests and the guest interaction. To make someones day because of a simple offering is very satisfactory! If I could I would bring my job home with me.
Pros
lunch, teamwork, working with people you can rely on and fantastic work enviroment
Cons
n/a
it was fun working at this hotel: enjoyed meeting new clients and guests and communicating with people and assisting clients with their needs
Pros
free lunches
Cons
very repetitive; but enjoyed it somewehat
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Hotel Group?