Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

The people that I worked with at the hotel that I was employed at were some of the nicest and most welcoming people I have ever encountered. Soon after beginning my employment began, I encountered employees from all of the the various departments within the hotel, and befriended most of those that I did encounter, including some in management. The nature of those in management reflected the nature that I saw in the other employees. Overall, the experience I had working for the Radisson Hotel Group was very positive.
Great place to be working. Management really good. slow in the winter Season. Staff provided with breakfastélunchédinner, depending on the shift you work.
Na Everyone has a different experience. Only thing it lacks is team work. Other then that I didnt hate it. Its was a job salary is not the best but benifits are good.
Good environment with room for improvement as well as more genuinely nice people.
Cons
Do not care about employee Do not provide necessity to work GM no experience No room to grow within company poor pay rate No training Nothing is fixed when broken
Pros
non
the general manager there is pretty sexist. and can be very rude at times. front desk manager during my time there and housekeeping manager were my reason for coming to work everyday they made it worth while
In my experience at the Radisson Hotel Sudbury Location, I have found that there is poor communication and training between management and staff as well as ever changing policies that are impossible to keep up with. The management (specifically the GM) that has been running the hotel for the past few years has been known to discriminate against and put down his staff and staff are often denied their legal rights as employees (breaks, etc) and NO part time staff are guaranteed a minimum amount of hours. Perks of this job is that it includes a few taxable benefits with the union contract such as a staff meal every shift of at least 6 hours.
Pros
provided meals
Cons
no guaranteed hours, poor management
- The job has it's days. It can be challenging. - I've learned a lot. Good people there to train you. - Management can be tough, that's how we learn. - Fair and reasonable place - Making it right 100% - Meeting new people around the world
I was not a valued worker, even though I was dedicated to the job. The turn over rate was so high due to poor management and employee mistreat. You deserve better.
breakfast bar host at the radisson is a fun and exciting job making other people happy first day in the morning cheering them before start to work is a fun job
Pros
discounted meal
Cons
starting work to early
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Hotel Group?
I enjoy talking with the guest and meeting new people all the time, from all corners of the universe. My co-workers are awesome,we are always laughing and having fun. The hardest part of the job is when dealing with difficult guests, it gets a little overwhelming sometimes especially when it is very busy, however a lot of patience and empathy goes a long way and that is always handy, i always tell myself to relax so that the guest can relax as well when they see that i am calm. Works for me and i love my job.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not enough hours
liked the staff here, management, checked guests in and out of the hotel, front desk duties, busy hotel, really enjoyed working here