Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

Canada122 reviews
Great co-workers, Great workplace.
The people that I worked with at the hotel that I was employed at were some of the nicest and most welcoming people I have ever encountered. Soon after beginning my employment began, I encountered employees from all of the the various departments within the hotel, and befriended most of those that I did encounter, including some in management. The nature of those in management reflected the nature that I saw in the other employees. Overall, the experience I had working for the Radisson Hotel Group was very positive.
worked there a while ago
worked there long time ago and pretty basic hotel front desk job. day to day transactions and people are friendly. I only worked there part time, and nice hotel
Good work place , horrible management
Was a very interesting place to work with lots of parties and functions for large groups, a good diversity of menus and food, management was very unhelpful and unprofessional,
Fun Place to work
Great place to be working. Management really good. slow in the winter Season. Staff provided with breakfastélunchédinner, depending on the shift you work.
Poor management and unfair work place
Poor working atmosphere. Management doesn’t listen or care about employees concerns! They never offer internal raises and there is a lot of fast, hard work. This
Very stressful place to work
It is a very stressful place to work. Advancement is given to employees that spy on others for management. This creates an atmosphere of distrust and disloyalty.
Pros
Higher wage due to the union
Cons
Everything else
team work
Ever since i work here, i loved the place and the managers. This is a place that people will help each other to achieved the mission. The managers will always be there whenever you need help, even on their time off. At the Radisson, you feel really supported by all the team. I have also learned a lot while i worked there.
Mostly mundane work
Catering job is very straight forward. The guests are always nice and in good mood, so working wasn't bad whatsoever. Management was not the best and commute was a hassle
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Hotel Group?
Nice place to work
Transparency and value to all employees. Work culture is very good and oracle system is there for planning maintenance activities. Employees bonding is nice, feels like family.
Terrible Management
The employees I worked with were great people, who put pride and effort into their work to make the Radisson experience the best for guests. The management, assistant and general manager in particular only cared about the numbers, and the bottom line, employees were disposable assets that could be replaced when needed. The potential for it to be a good place to work is there, just need to have management that is more caring and respectful of those who work for them.
Fun, staff was nice.
Shifts were very ill managed but staff were all very kind while working as a new employee. Its too bad that not enough people went to this location. It was a great spot.
Horrible management
Horrible management owner was overbearing and judgmental overall not a positive place whatsoever to work in,
No budget to make repairs alot of things left in disrepair
Productive and fun workplace
The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with is amazing. The company always treats you well and the projects I get to work on are always challenging and fulfilling.
Family Culture; Respect; Good Team
Each day is new and interesting, each day provides new opportunities to learn and grow, with a positive personality and a will to work hard and listen to my Supervisors I feel like anything is possible here. There is room to grow, and good efforts are recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Great hotel, big group/team with great opportunities; work hard and it is recognized
Cons
Can't think of anything
Amazing atmosphere
Working at Radisson Hotel is a positive experience. I've learned a lot in hospitality and customer service. Management respects their people. The work/life balance is great and the best part of the job is no two days are ever the same.
Na
Na
Everyone has a different experience.

Only thing it lacks is team work.

Other then that I didnt hate it. Its was a job salary is not the best but benifits are good.
Good hotel
For the most part it was a great hotel to work. I met alot of great respectful people. My boss was absolutely amazing, i worked with him at another hotel. Great place
Dont work here
No balance, no respect. management are bullies and penalize and fire people for simple mistakes that are blown out of proportion. Overworking employees and then write up when you cannot finish. This place is doomed to have high turn over unless management are controlled or fired. Too bad HR doesnt care.
the best!
Great place. Amazing coworkers, and management. Was the start of my journey in the hotel industry. Wouldn't trade it for anything else. It made me who i am today.
Bittersweet working here
It was a lot of multi tasking and lots of exertion, which would make it go by quickly. If there wasn't much going on it would be slow in terms of hours. Management ultimately is what made me leave the job because they can down way too hard on everyone.
Pros
Witness events
Cons
Poor management
GoodPlace to work
Good job if you're okay with making minimum wage, People are great and management are reasonable and nice. Discount on hotel rooms are great if you like to travel a lot as well
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.