Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

Found 106 reviews matching the search See all 1,697 reviews
Good hotel
Laundry Attendant/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK11 December 2019
For the most part it was a great hotel to work. I met alot of great respectful people. My boss was absolutely amazing, i worked with him at another hotel. Great place
Dont work here
Everybody's gopher (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 November 2019
No balance, no respect. management are bullies and penalize and fire people for simple mistakes that are blown out of proportion. Overworking employees and then write up when you cannot finish. This place is doomed to have high turn over unless management are controlled or fired. Too bad HR doesnt care.
Bittersweet working here
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 October 2019
It was a lot of multi tasking and lots of exertion, which would make it go by quickly. If there wasn't much going on it would be slow in terms of hours. Management ultimately is what made me leave the job because they can down way too hard on everyone.
Pros
Witness events
Cons
Poor management
GoodPlace to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON24 October 2019
Good job if you're okay with making minimum wage, People are great and management are reasonable and nice. Discount on hotel rooms are great if you like to travel a lot as well
slow paced store
Starbucks Barista (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 October 2019
Slow paced environment. Nice location with great security in the building. My manager was great with scheduling and communication. I had a few problems with regular customers sexually harassing me and my other coworkers and little to nothing was done by the upper management. overall decent but the higher management is indifferent to the Starbucks baristas.
Productive and fun work place
House Person (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 October 2019
Productive and fun work place. Conducive and accommodating environment. Great team work and good management. Not too satisfactory wages. Hopefully that improves.
Good
1st Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2019
Decent place to work very good pay nice people but not really well managed as lack of management and also try to cut hours alot especially during winter season. Summer is pretty busy though.
Great Staff
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2019
Amazing place to work if you have an outgoing mindset. The staff are cooperative and like to have fun but at the same time are great at doing their job. The general manager is one of the hardest working people I know and somehow also one of the nicest people I've met.
Pros
free lunches
Decent place to work
Work Position -Front desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 July 2019
Good environment with room for improvement as well as more genuinely nice people.
Cons
productive people are there.
Banquest supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON19 May 2019
I have worked there and its good for parrt time but there come a limit where if you have hotel management interest than only you will like to prefer it.
Good and humble environment
I am always enjoy to work in hectic schedule because it gives me hard time but I can learn numerous good things and I can also improve myself from this.
Not a great place to work
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 May 2019
I worked at the Radisson on Derry rd in Ontario, Canada. Management was horrible, you’d get paid once a month but half the time they would forget to pay you so you’d go three months without getting paid. Everyone treated you horribly and it was obvious you were just working cattle for them, they didn’t care for you at all.
Avoid working at Radisson fallsview
Valet (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON7 May 2019
Avoid working at Radisson fallsview at all costs. Management (assistant general manager) will withhold your vacation pay, short change you on every check, use intimidation and threats of termation to discipline, and not have the new week schedule done until the Saturday. Also there is no human resources, it's a two tier management system for the whole hotel. General manager, and Assistant general manager which is also the accountant. If you have a complaint or concern, you have to go through the assistant general manager which also enforces and regulates the rules
Cons
Poor management
Bad management in housekeeping department and upper management.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB26 April 2019
Overwork employees, under pay workers for the amount of work they do, and are very difficult with the most unrealistic expectations and not enough staff. They constantly complain but really they are the problem. They lack properly supplying workers with the gear and supplies to safely and well. They don’t care for their employees At All and don’t know how to be professional and push off issues when addressed. If they keep it up no one is gonna wanna work there and they’re gonna have no business. In my opinion I wouldn’t ever recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Unprofessional management
great company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC11 March 2019
Great company to work for, good benefits. Management cares about their staffs. Overall would work with them again if given the opportunities. Pay was ok. The employer does try to maintain work-life balance scheduling.
Decent Salary, Awful Head Office Management
Banquet Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 February 2019
First and foremost I was a banquet manager here for a very brief period. Human Resources in this company is a clown show joke at the head office level and in the hotel I worked for itself. Simply put, people who do not have a hot clue about HR, never had any formal training but somehow are in HR.
Bad place to work
Valet (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 February 2019
Never had a schedule ready always was called in the am to say I worked that night not 24 hours notice other employees were great management was so poor
Cons
Managment was bad
Radisson
Cooks Helper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2019
Great one of the first experiences I have had in the hotel industry and I would love to work there again . The employees were welcoming and felt I was part a great team
Cleaning
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON19 December 2018
Okay place to work, they can be more cleaner in my opinion and could use more staff as well

The hotel it self is really nice they have a work out room and pool
id prefer to not leave a review
Banquet Set-up/Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 October 2018
-Hours are constantly changing
-Understaffed
-Low pay
- drama based environment
Learned how to set up events singlehandedly
able to lift up to 100 lbs
Pros
free food
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.