Radisson Hotel Group

Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

I would recommend working here, even thou it can be very busy at times because we are in the heart of winnipeg. The pay is above minimum, full benefits after 1 year.discounts on rooms and meals. Friendly co workers
Pros
Good management, 50% discount on meals, friendly co workers, fix schedule
Cons
Benefit after 1 year, no union
I would recommend this place to work to anyone because they pay good and paid for my plane ticket to and from Newfoundland. They also have me and my girlfriend a trailer to live in for free
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Early morning
All in all great company to work for. Everyone was a team player and did what they had to do to get it done. Coworkers were friendly out going and enjoyed the job they had to do.
Good international chain with limited presence in North America. Very strong brand in Europe and Asia. Competes with full service brands across the world.
Working with multinational staff with gain full experience will have also very friendly staff, teamwork and all in a timely manner. all staff are very friendly and nice atmosphere to Edmonton as well to the airport 10 minute from the hotel.
Pros
we do have town hall meeting in a month while.
Cons
they will pay overtime as well.
worked there long time ago and pretty basic hotel front desk job. day to day transactions and people are friendly. I only worked there part time, and nice hotel
The people that I worked with at the hotel that I was employed at were some of the nicest and most welcoming people I have ever encountered. Soon after beginning my employment began, I encountered employees from all of the the various departments within the hotel, and befriended most of those that I did encounter, including some in management. The nature of those in management reflected the nature that I saw in the other employees. Overall, the experience I had working for the Radisson Hotel Group was very positive.
Was a very interesting place to work with lots of parties and functions for large groups, a good diversity of menus and food, management was very unhelpful and unprofessional,
Great place to be working. Management really good. slow in the winter Season. Staff provided with breakfastélunchédinner, depending on the shift you work.
Poor working atmosphere. Management doesn’t listen or care about employees concerns! They never offer internal raises and there is a lot of fast, hard work. This
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radisson Hotel Group?
It is a very stressful place to work. Advancement is given to employees that spy on others for management. This creates an atmosphere of distrust and disloyalty.
Pros
Higher wage due to the union
Cons
Everything else
Ever since i work here, i loved the place and the managers. This is a place that people will help each other to achieved the mission. The managers will always be there whenever you need help, even on their time off. At the Radisson, you feel really supported by all the team. I have also learned a lot while i worked there.
Catering job is very straight forward. The guests are always nice and in good mood, so working wasn't bad whatsoever. Management was not the best and commute was a hassle
Transparency and value to all employees. Work culture is very good and oracle system is there for planning maintenance activities. Employees bonding is nice, feels like family.
The employees I worked with were great people, who put pride and effort into their work to make the Radisson experience the best for guests. The management, assistant and general manager in particular only cared about the numbers, and the bottom line, employees were disposable assets that could be replaced when needed. The potential for it to be a good place to work is there, just need to have management that is more caring and respectful of those who work for them.
Shifts were very ill managed but staff were all very kind while working as a new employee. Its too bad that not enough people went to this location. It was a great spot.
Horrible management owner was overbearing and judgmental overall not a positive place whatsoever to work in, No budget to make repairs alot of things left in disrepair
The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with is amazing. The company always treats you well and the projects I get to work on are always challenging and fulfilling.
Each day is new and interesting, each day provides new opportunities to learn and grow, with a positive personality and a will to work hard and listen to my Supervisors I feel like anything is possible here. There is room to grow, and good efforts are recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Great hotel, big group/team with great opportunities; work hard and it is recognized
Cons
Can't think of anything
Working at Radisson Hotel is a positive experience. I've learned a lot in hospitality and customer service. Management respects their people. The work/life balance is great and the best part of the job is no two days are ever the same.
Na Everyone has a different experience. Only thing it lacks is team work. Other then that I didnt hate it. Its was a job salary is not the best but benifits are good.