Radiant Communications

Radiant Communications Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
I feel that after 2 buy out, the company lost his soul.
People were dedicated but not anymore.

The are treating people as they were machines.

Management was great a long time ago.
Pros
Easy to commute
Cons
benefits are really bad
Radiant is a very good work environment. They offer a great training and people were available to help me out anytime I had a question.

They are flexible on the work style and provide with great benefits.
They are Very unprofessional and they want employees to process orders fraudulently. I did not agree and got fired for no reason. There is no than one person this has happened to.
Pros
Cons
all
Company is fairly small and requires us to be resourceful. Safe job, with average or slightly below average pay. People are good, but working with a bunch of technicals the culture and dynamic is a bit flat.
Hours go by quickly as there is always something to catch up on, but nothing too demanding.

Managers/team leads are always available to answer any questions or escalations that you may need assistance with.
It was once an amazing place to work, but over the years after being bought by comwave, it turned into a horrible culture. Management only cares about profit to the business and feel that people should feel privileged to work for them.
Radiant has been good to me, but I don't feel that front line staff is respected by the owners of the company.

Front line staff is great, but management is remote from Toronto and they seem to be chiseling away at any benefits for the staff.
Pros
Cheap Internet Connection
Cons
Benefits are pretty basic
the expectation from management is that you work hard for no compensation. The owner of the company can be quoted as saying "if you don't like to work here, you don't have to". They believe staff can be replaced at the drop of a hat so do nothing for staff retention. Recently all benefits were cut in half, mass layoffs through the support department when the environment can't support it. Management is not in touch with reality.
Pros
The aren't anymore, they striped all the pros away
Cons
Management expectations are very high and remuneration is non existent.
Radiant Communications is a very enjoyable place to work. You are given the freedom to conduct your work as you please with no upper management controlling your tasks. It is a very high paced environment with strict deadlines.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Feel I deserve more compensation for the work I out in.
Learned a lot with Radiant. Access to Senior Management and IT System Administrators that helped clarify and resolve issues was excellent. Great employee culture with regular get together's outside of work.
Pros
Fellow Employees and Access to Management
Cons
Pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radiant Communications?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radiant Communications. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7