Radiant Canada

Radiant Canada Employee Reviews

Canada22 reviews
Returns receiving and picking and dealing with the customers regarding the product returns.
The workplace culture is good.

Management is not cooperative they try to avoid the issues as much as they can.

The co-workers is very hard to deal with they make the mistakes very often and try to explain them they try to avoid.
Fun to work with. People are hard working. Respect and Fairness. Trust and Integrity. Growth mindset. Teamwork. Employee engagement and opportunities.
Good experience of the excellent workforce, flexibility in selecting shifts.
I applied online and visited in person I was happy with the response the staff was supportive They provide shifts and make sure that workers are working under safe conditions and staff members guide them about safety standards and how to follow signs in order to use them in emergency situations.
Pros
comfortable working conditions
Cons
as a teamwork is the most enjoyable part of the job, The workplace culture is good. a good place to start to develop both your career and personal skills.
Pros
free hot drinks
each each day we get an opportunity to learn something new, I enjoy learning different things to boost my experience and knowlegde in the field I am working in
Pros
long breaks
Cons
no overtime
Flexible hours, good and safe environment to work , good management, pleasant co-workers,
Sometimes night shift available , available overtime, nice place to work
Wheels Canada Needs Major Improvement, their warehouse management team needs management skills. The environment is very disorganised. CD & Vynal are never in their correct spaces, Tremedissly difficult to mavover around and work in the warehouse
This companies warehouse is very chaotic.

They are defiantly lacking in management. organisation and structure.

They use staffing agencies to find employee (which is not a bad this). However they NEVER hire company employees directly leaving no room for carrer advancement and pay wages for longterm agency staff members.

Also their paywages are garbage.

My advice...

DON'T WASTES YOU TIME WITH THIS COMPANY.

Any other job is better
Good sales people were dismissed and staff left due to new management hires at the end of 2015. Sales group were treated with poorly and with disrespect. No new business sales goals were ever given to sales resources but team was still held accountable.
I never worked in an environment like this before, as i'm going through a career change. They made me feel very comfortable an they were very patient with me. I learned a lot form wheels and I'm ready to start from the bottom and work my way up.
Transitioning environment. Management and staff were embroiled in unifying USA and Canadian operations systems. DOS based computer systems were cumbersome and lacked precision data storage and tracking.
Pros
Standard work hours.
Cons
Rapid transitioning management and staffing.
cooperative top management and effective communication between manager and workers lead to less bottlenecks and high productivity.excessive load in peak season makes a hard day and co workers are really friendly and perfect environment for work.working as a team and guiding team members really make feels good
Pros
flexible with school
Cons
unexpected drop in working hours according to orders
Typically. my day was spent focused on the task at hand, broken up by occasional meetings. Meetings tended to be more informal, the team would just gather around our work area and discuss any issues or new directives.
I learned a great deal during my time at Wheels including the finer details of a transportation company.

The management team was very supportive and would go out of their way to assist me if I had a problematic client to deal with, or troubleshooting when anything would go awry. Most of the management team had, at some point worked in every department, so that extensive knowledge made it very easy to discuss any problems with them. My co-workers were all very team oriented, which fostered an environment for learning and sharing. Essentially, we were all learning new things from each other every day, sharing our best practices and improving as a team.

The most difficult part of my day was deciding when to call it a day, as the work never really stopped.

The most enjoyable part of the day was likely the time I spent on the switchboard, getting to know the customers that called in and doing my best to ensure they had a positive experience.
Proffesional and friendly work environment. It was a great learning experience and the right company to develop both intellectual and personal skills
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Like the saying goes every day is a new day! Here at Wheels there is always something new and exciting to look for. Work is not always repetitive; although there a some routine jobs, which most positions hold. Management is a good mix of being firm, friendly, respectful, understanding and always encourage to have a great balance of work and family. Because of the culture, I personally enjoy working and interacting with most divisions including other out of town offices. The hardest part (not always) is when you already know that your boss is not the best communicator; but then it becomes second nature to learn to deal with different situations and make the best judgement calls. I enjoy the people, culture and the ability to work under minimal supervison; also being recogized as a major part of the whole team.
Pros
Team events, BBQ's, Free Lunch & Learns, Charity Raffels
Cons
Not to many...
The company is going to down sizing in the I.T department due to outsourcing this has caused issues with users as I.T was unable to keep up with the work load.
Pros
Great cafeteria.
Cons
Long Hours
In a typical day at work I processed bills for payment by cross-referencing amounts and invoice numbers in the system.
Rectified any discrepancies in payment by getting to the source of the discrepancies. Requested any further documentation and inform the vendors of the cause by attaching copies of short paid invoices with reasons. Paid vendors in a timely manner, ensuring the invoices correspond with the various forms of payment. Ran aging /statement reports to verify payment data. Ensured aged payables listings / statements have appropriate back up. Ensured that assignments are maintained in a timely and accurate manner. Audited cheque runs to ensure amounts, invoice numbers and addresses match. Answered internal and external queries in a timely manner. The working environment was very friendly and motivating. The hardest part was meeting the deadlines. The most enjoyable part was working with my team and learning new things from my supervisor.
Work was not seen as work, you want to come in and do your job. Fun, reliable workplace, you felt as if you really make a difference.
at canadian tire a typical day would be coming in at 3:45pm sharp, take attendance, do stretches, have the crew leader tell you where to go, and begin work right away.
-Incomm orders and excell Marketing
-learning how to pack orders for customers.

-management makes sure everyone is safe and working productively and efficiently.

-co-workers work hard and are friendly at the same time.

-the hardest part of the job is moving around all day.

-the most enjoyable part is the environment.
Pros
Higher pay