Radancy logo
Radancy

Radancy Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

New Age Company with cutting edge access to information.

Think Hectic! Think Deadlines! Think Pressure! What a Rush!!! Vendors have questions and need clarification regarding a new development on their account; The sales team feel worn and deadline is closing in and we are no where close to our target; Management is worried the company is not going to make projections for the quarter Then you remember you have a presentation to pitch to one of your biggest client later in the day and you are not even ready In all of these scenarios, you want to take the nearest exit and never show your face at the office (your first instinct), then you remember that these challenges are what made you in the first place....your adrenaline is pumping and you know you have to come up with solutions...after all this is what you signed up for. If there is one thing I can take away from this company - it is that it is very organic, self evolving entity and it is where creativity is king!!! This company has allowed me to be more creative, solution oriented and that when everything seem to be in a naught, that the best solution may not necessarily be the most obvious but the stupid, simple ones that makes a genius out of us, all of us that is...

Work Culture

Driven and focused re clients and acquisition. Excellent company growth and daily challenges with a team spirit that was always creative and innovative.

Great suite of products and services, lack of support for Canadian offices

TMP has a lot of great things going in the US, but unfortunately there is next to no support for the Canadian markets. With an aggressive growth expectation every year, the management team in the US never took the time to learn or understand the Canadian market, or who we were as individuals/employees and offices, and expected us to grow at a rate that did not match the economy in Canada. No matter how hard you work, or how many wins you have, there is a culture of nothing is ever enough to satisfy the US expectations, which leads to a lot of turnover with a lot of very strong individuals leaving TMP to find other opportunities.

Pros

Niche products and services with no real competitors in market

Cons

Very expensive pricing model that doesnt match budgets for Canadian markets, no support from US management team

Pulp Mill Operator

A typical day at work involves checking refiner production, conducting boiler water tests, pulp tests, mill water clarification, using a DCS terminal in the control room to control process.

very good company with good relationships

good workmates autocad is a kind of old fashion leaders are good but pushing