R.V. Anderson Associates Limited Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Learning Experience
BIM/CAD Designer (Current Employee) –  North York, ON30 March 2017
If you get the right mentor, they will be the key to knowledge growth and career growth; the other side of the spectrum is that the mentor might be so busy that it's hard to get hold of them to seek advice.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
Long Hours
It was the best job of my life!
Project and Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB19 February 2015
Being an engineer at this company, especially at the Fredericton office is a dream-come-true! Professionally high standards, very smart co-workers, the manager is an excellent mentor, superb professional engineer, very good personality! All-in-all its a great place to work.
Pros
a wide variety of work and environment, never boring!
Cons
I have had higher paying jobs, but Fredericton in general is a cheap place to live in.
One of the best consulting companies in Toronto
Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toronto11 February 2014
A very good company to work where you can get constructive support from the management.
Professional work environment with a very friendly and fun atmosphere
Engineer in Training (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 August 2012
Working with the RVA team in Ottawa has been a great experience for me; despite the professional work attitude, there is a very friendly environment in the office. Our managers and supervisors are very supportive and knowledgeable. During the past three years that I have been working for RVA, I have never seen anyone complain or argue about anything as everyone possesses a sense of responsibility when in comes to deadlines and quality of work. If I didn't have to move to Toronto to be with my family I would never want to think about leaving this company.

Every junior employee is assigned a mentor who is a senior engineer and has the responsibility of training, answering questions and reviewing the work of the junior staff. This was absolutely fantastic when I first joined the team since I was afraid what was going to happen if I don't know how to do this and that!

The best time of a typical day at RVA is the lunch time where everyone sit around a dining table, eat, read news, share stories and try their chances in winning the Sudoku Trophy! we play Sudoku at lunch times and the winner takes the Sudoku Trophy and gets to keep it at his/her office until the next game!
Pros
friendly environment, good health benefits, year-end bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R.V. Anderson Associates Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6