R investments

R investments Employee Reviews

Fun work environment with a bad apple or two

Overall the work experience was great and I learned a lot about the business and inventory but there were times where people made it very difficult but that’s life as a manager and material handler.

Pros

Being my own boss

Cons

Missing orders

Fun place to work

I loved working there. The people were nice and they treated us really well. I formed close bonds with my co-workers. I would highly recommend them as an employer.

Terrible

just dont do it..move on. Terrible working environment and almost hostile. Unless something major has changed since I worked there, this is one to avoid.

Inconsistent work envirment, always changing and usually unorganized.

Initially lead to believe that the company cared about the quality of the work but after money ran out shadiness appeared rapidly. the attention to details, caring about residents and trying to just get by was encouraged by management especially the vice president. contractors were lied to and deceived about when they would get paid and how much they would get paid. the company owes many contractors money and has many lawsuit pending against them.

Pros

young company with lots of room for advancement, provides company phone, and actual workers are good people.

Cons

lots of turnover, lies from management, may ask you to do something illegal from time to time, hate giving people overtime.

Overall honorable vision

This organization could be a very good place to work but they are strapped for cash and have not implemented a plan to change this.

Great job and working environment

It was a great experience for me,I learned a lot of new skills and met great people. The management was understanding and easy to work for. If you need anything they get it for you. Overall it was a great job.

loved this job

great place to work great environment the managers are always available

Pros

pay, the atmosphere

Cons

around the clock business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement