Réno-Dépôt Employee Review

Unique concentration of agressivness, boldness, expertise, fun
VP Marketing (Former Employee) –  Montreal19 November 2011
Firstly, the Reno-Depot I knew does NOT exist anymore. It was between 1997 and 2003, before the takeover by RONA.
During those years, R-D was an agressive, bold, dominant, successful and fun company. There was a very concentrated high quality of expertise that I was never able to find ever since. Family-like, the work environment was warm and fun and very much action oriented. We all felt that we were trusted and we all had the right to make mistakes, as long as we learned from them.
Pros
agressive, action oriented, sky-is-the-limit attitude, fun and respectful of each others
Cons
long work hours, low salaries at the bottom of the ladder

Other Réno-Dépôt Employee Reviews

Great environment
Cashier & Interim (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 May 2018
I Worked there for 5 years, it was a great stable job for when I was full time at school. The hours where flexible and great.
I was also able to take time off when needed to accommodate school and they where understanding. Open and friendly environment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Became more individual work then team work
tu doit etre autonome
conseilliere vendeuse (Current Employee) –  Candiac, QC26 April 2018
tu doit etre autonome et accepte d etre seule dans les departement pour service a la clientele et le salaire et minime
Pros
bien en generale
Cons
buget d heure restreint pas de chance de faire 40h qui ouvre des poste temp plein