Réno-Dépôt Employee Reviews
Found 156 reviews matching the searchSee all 157 reviews
Réno-Dépôt selected this as a representative review
Les heures passent vite lorsqu'on travail et qu'il y a des client, mais c'est très long lorsqu'il n'en a pas. On es obligé de dire certaines phrase comme caissière et on es noté là-dessus à chaque mois. C'est un travail debout, mais on peut s’asseoir quand il n'y a pas de client dans la cours à bois seulement. Les collègues sont super gentils et coopératifs. Les patrons sont aussi à l'écoute, mais ne pas se fier aux superviseurs. Si il y a un problème c'est du domaine du superviseur, mais si c'est grave ou que c'est à propos d'un employé allez voir un gérant. On peut rapidement devenir superviseur.
Avancé rapide dans la compagnie
Les superviseurs n'ont aucune scolarité et ambitionnent parfois...
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Sucks I would never recommend unless you want to lose weight rushing and very very overworked hardest part of the job was doing everything overworked and they want you to finish everything in 1h at lunch they say you eat too much
Prepose aux services are underpayed despite all task given for 2 people.Supervisors demand way too much when we cant handle every call given and get yelled at for not being able to provide when it is humanly impossible.The pay is way too low when were the most at risk of getting hurt. This is a job no one would ever pick if they knew what they were getting themselves into.
I enjoy working with my co workers, as well as people coming into the store and supporting them with their concerns and complaints! My job is to try my best to solve their problems with a product and to best answer their questions. I give information about products when customers ask or are interested in them. I process returns at the customer service desk with the register and I also take customer's orders for products we don't have in stock or need to order. From this job, I have learned to become more patient with customers and remain calm in every situation, even when customers become impatient and/or frustrated.
The place itself is usually pretty quiet, so as a cashier you're often left with not much to do. Management is nice and the workers are amicable. As it is a building supplies store safety shoes are required
stress free working environment
hours can be few and scattered
i was always the only one working in the plumbing department and i always had so much i had to do on my own that i could not keep up with it. i loved everyone i worked with however my manager never communicated with me.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Réno-Dépôt. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 157 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Réno-Dépôt
- Can you work remotely at Réno-Dépôt?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Réno-Dépôt, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Réno-Dépôt a better place to work?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Réno-Dépôt?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Réno-Dépôt?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Réno-Dépôt?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Réno-Dépôt? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Réno-Dépôt?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Réno-Dépôt?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Réno-Dépôt?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Réno-Dépôt Reviews by Job Title
Réno-Dépôt Reviews by Location