Réno-Dépôt
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

Réno-Dépôt Employee Reviews

Canada171 reviews

People are great

The people I worked with were great. Over the years management just don’t care about employees anymore.Overall I meet great people and gave me good customer service experience.

Mauvaise formation

Formation inapproprié pour le travail demandé. Mauvaise gérance.

Environnement de travail pas agréable

Ils préfèrent la main-d'oeuvre à bas prix. Les employés sans sous payés. Pas d'équilibre entre vie professionnelle et le travail. Ils veulent que tu donnes plus de disponibilité mais finalement ne peuvent pas t'assurer 30h minimum surtout l'hiver. On peut ne pas avoir d'heure quand on est a temps partiel...

Pros

Si l'on est à temps régulier oui.

Cons

Environnement de travail stressant, salaire, équilibre professionnel et vie de famille zéro

Gérante

Gérante des electro qui répond aux clients pendant que les employés doivent faire le ménage

Pros

Les employés sont gentils

Cons

On se sent à la maternelle avec la gérante

Pas payant

Je ne recommande cette emploi seulement qu'au etudiant

was fun being a cashier seing people and the girls wher ok just one that not fit the group

it was fun to work there they only thing its was one person that dided not fit in the groupe so i lelf because of that person but if it woulded be that person i use to love waking up in the morning and just go to work miss working whit the girls and the groupe.

Pros

no free stuff

Youre just a number

I was constantly ridiculed for not being "fast enough " from going from each end of the store its almost as if my manager only waited 2 seconds and then would be upset with me I was the only one ever in my job position present and was needed to constantly run back and forth All day long hours for minimum wage almost 7 days a week if I had a day off it was never for long.I was accused of several things before they ultimately let me go even though it was easy to prove those things were false! I was treated so disgusting on my last week.

Très exigeant

J’ai été embauché en avril et m’ont mis à la porte en juin. Sois disant parce que je ne correspondais pas au critère

Pros

Paye chaque Jeudi

Cons

Pause courte, clients irrespectueux

Ambiance de travail

Je n’étais même pas arrivée dans l’équipe que les employés ne m’aimaient déjà pas. Il a été difficile pour moi de m’adapter à l’équipe du service parce que les filles n’étaient pas aimables. La gérante n’étaient pas reconnaissante du travail fait, il y avait souvent du bitchage. Personnellement, travailler avec des employés hypocrites, non merci...

Cons

L’équipe du service

Environnement plaisant

J’aimais beaucoup plus être au service à la clientèle dans les retours et placer les commandes puisqu’il y a plus d’action en tout temps mais j’ai également aimer mon expérience en t’en que caissière.

Pros

Personne plaisante avec qui je travailler

Cons

Aucun

great company

i learned alot working for them. I wish i can find a job just like this. They helped to be better. I make a lor of friends. I will never forget my times there.

Pros

free lunches and healthcare

Cons

Lots of work at relatively low pay

Work as a part time sales associate entails being available "when required" by the employer (between 6am and 9pm during the week, and weekends). Flexibility is a must since shifts can vary from week to week. Team work is also a must. Comfortable work boots are necessary due to constant standing and displacement throughout the store. Good interpersonal skills are necessary to deal with "difficult clients" and some coworkers. Customers are many and one must attend to them as well as to products, leaving little to no quiet time. Management, in my experience, is very focused on sales but communication with employees is not strong, and training was minimal...basically left up to the employee to manage.

Pros

The employee rate on product and 1st access to great sales.

Cons

Long hours standing, non stop activity, relatively low pay.

Easy job

I would say working at reno depot is pretty easy and straight forward. I was coming from a bigger store and much more crowded so it seemed relax and almost boring. The younger staff are nice but i feel like the old guys dislike young new employees. Its a good job for students or a summer job. I don’t really see a way to grow in the company except for supervisors which doesn’t pay much more than minimum wage . I was working night (5-9:30) with almost no clients

Pros

Easy tasks

Cons

Long night shift / barely any clients

Good for studehr

The problem is you don't have a great chance for the career advancement. Usually you see irresponsibility from young and new generation, a d you will see some friend relation that leat to put more duties on you, becaise the manager doesn't want to bother his friend

un endroit confortable

c'étais un endroit confortable a travailler et le personnelle agréable.le travail étais pas le plus dur mais dans les moment ou ils avaient beaucoup de client, il avait une bonne camaraderie

Pros

stable

Cons

client déagréable

Environnement lié à la demande

Les heures passent vite lorsqu'on travail et qu'il y a des client, mais c'est très long lorsqu'il n'en a pas. On es obligé de dire certaines phrase comme caissière et on es noté là-dessus à chaque mois. C'est un travail debout, mais on peut s’asseoir quand il n'y a pas de client dans la cours à bois seulement. Les collègues sont super gentils et coopératifs. Les patrons sont aussi à l'écoute, mais ne pas se fier aux superviseurs. Si il y a un problème c'est du domaine du superviseur, mais si c'est grave ou que c'est à propos d'un employé allez voir un gérant. On peut rapidement devenir superviseur.

Pros

Avancé rapide dans la compagnie

Cons

Les superviseurs n'ont aucune scolarité et ambitionnent parfois...

Aucun

Baker pas travaillé là car il vous prennent pour un bouché trou. J’avais de l’expérience en supervision et il non jamais voulu augmenter mon salaire en conséquence

Bonne équipé et bon premier emploi

J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir mais le travail devenait un peu redondant et pas un très bon salaire

C’était génial de tra

Les travailleurs sont tout le temps souriant et compréhensif

easy and relaxed

the time that I spent at reno depot was a relaxed state where you did not have to rush to get your duty's done and you could take your time as well as the people there were very nice

Never work night shift at Reno

Sucks I would never recommend unless you want to lose weight rushing and very very overworked hardest part of the job was doing everything overworked and they want you to finish everything in 1h at lunch they say you eat too much

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Réno-Dépôt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement