Quiznos Employee Reviews

Found 237 reviews matching the search See all 1,662 reviews
Great
Cashier & Cook (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC14 April 2018
Murrayville Quiznos is an awesome place to work . Prabhjot the Manager makes me feel very realxed and calm she knows how to improve others work skills!
Fun filled environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 April 2018
Its a great opportunity to work in a place where you can feel like home.I have learnt to organise and plan before hand.Dealing with customers is the best part .Nothing so tough in here.
Pros
employee discount
Fast food industry
Franchise Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 April 2018
Fast food environment. Gets very busy to very slow. Always have something to do, keeps you busy all the time. Great experience with various customers.
Pros
50%off food
Cons
Standing
fun workplace
Franchisee and Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta3 April 2018
check on inventories, manage schedules for all employees, ran all day to day operations as any hands on owner would. All sales projections and marketing the business done by myself.
Pros
own boss, own schedule, self employed
Cons
very long hours
Fun place to make sandwiches
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2018
Quiznos was a fun place to work. My regular duties were taking customer orders, preparing subs and soups, restocking inventory, and washing dishes. i worked a 4pm to 12pm 4 days a week shift. Quiznos was my first job at that time so it benefited me the most. It helped me develop real world skills like communication, cooking skills, and helped me get over my weakness of being nervous at times.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
None that i can think of
Fun place to work
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK25 March 2018
Everyone is very nice, great environment to work in and is a great place to be working. The only hardest part about the job is remembering all the sandwiches and how they are made.
Pros
Good hours if you need them
Cons
some long hours
It was fun making subs for people to eat and have a good lunch or dinner.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB12 March 2018
Everyday mostly felt the same and everything went well as planned and good customer service. I learned to be fast and well-detailed and organize. Management was done pretty well it didn't have much problems. Working in Quiznos felt good for me and was a fun place. The beginning was the hard part but I got better the longer i worked there. Making subs was the most enjoyable for me.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No cons
Horribble
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON5 March 2018
Worst company i have ever worked with, they were very rude to all there staff, constantly hrired/fired countless staff, and belittled them to their faces. glad this company isnt around.
Great atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
The managment was great as well as the co workers, customers were pleasant. It began great and was steadily busy but as time went on and new restaurants popped up, business started dying until it was unfortunately forced to closed.
Pros
Great good and good friends
Cons
It no longer exists
It is a great place to work if you are younger or still in school
Superviser/ Food prep (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2018
I would recommend that anyone try working here at least once in their lives as it is a great chance to develop customer service skills and to interact with your customers in an upbeat fun environment.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Hours may be shortened due to business decline
It was fun...
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 February 2018
It was a nice experienc working over there but due to some family issue I resigned...But yes sometime hours were long but it was ok...Timing was flexible...
Pros
Flexible time
It was the Management
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Beamsville, ON17 January 2018
I only had 2 shifts a week for months until I asked for a week off and then I was working almost every day. I was 1 of 3 workers not including the owner. He did not train me well and put me down a lot. Luckily (in a matter of speaking) the store shut down.
Fun working environment
Shift Supervisor, Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON31 December 2017
Working here was great, no longer around. The original manager was the best I've ever had. All in all the people working here were great people and the customers were usually nice.
did not enjoy working here
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 November 2017
they made me slice onions all day on my first day. It was not enjoyable. The management was rude and non accomadating to my school schedule. would never want to work there again
Fun and exciting
Co-owner (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC31 October 2017
Quiznos was a fun location to work for. It was busy, however management was always helping in working with the team to provide good customer service and comfortable work environment to work at
Good High School Job
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 October 2017
Depends really upon the people around you. Management was friendly and supportive to newcomers. Everyone helped everyone else. Can get a little tricky during rush hour.
Poor management, understaffed, asked to do work we werent hired for
Customer service and delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 October 2017
Waited almost an hour for boss to show up to open, setting us behind.
When part time afternoon helper left, no replacement was hired, short staffed.
Very busy, not enough staff.
Boss would leave and we were required to do deliveries even though we had no commercial insurance, leaving only one employee.
Boss never gave us breaks, frequently yelled out of the blue.
Refused to let me leave when close family member died because he hadnt hired staff and would miss mandatory (court ordered) rehab session.
Fired me for taking bereavement leave, refused last paycheque, told others i was lying and insane, stealing.
Pros
Stable hours
Cons
Boss was unpredictable
Très agréable
Commis à la restauration rapide (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC3 October 2017
J'ai trouver l'expérience gratifiante sa ma permis de me dépasser et apprendre ce fabuleux poste et je remercie encore le propriétaire.
Pros
Oui
Cons
Non
Nice place to work
Cook/Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2017
Family like environment , like to work , like to explore the culture of their permanent workers , helpful staff , free breakfast , two breaks , helpful to improve communication
Solid job for a high school student
Sub Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 September 2017
As a grade ten or eleven student this is a fine job. I worked close to mine so the commute was fine, the job is very one dimensional. Overall it was a solid work place.