Quiznos Employee Review

Quiznos
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 March 2015
I love my job. Quiznos is a place where I can work and have fun. It helps you improve on skills where you wouldn't normally be working on in an every day life. Such as; making sandwiches by yourself in a busy hour. You need to learn how to be quick and get the job well done. My co-workers are very friendly, very easy to approach. Quiznos is a fast food where you can always get your food with a smile. The hardest part of the job can be that you are closing the store by yourself and it can be difficult at times but that's when you start to improve on your ability to work under pressure.
Pros
50% off on subs

Other Quiznos Employee Reviews

My review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC23 October 2019
Experiences will vary as this is a franchise. My time at Quiznos was wonderful. I enjoyed our team. The menu was easy to navigate, owners were always around if we required something beyond our abilities.
Lovely management
Keyholder/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Langford, BC21 October 2019
Loved working along side the two powerful women that keep Quiznos (Island subs now) alive and running. Typical day is getting food prep done, dealing with lunch & dinner rushes, stocking supplies, cleaning and more cleaning. Very straight forward stuff, environment is always fun and light between staff. Most enjoyable part was free staff meals.